Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

I purchased a pair of Homyped Sari shoes and to my disappointment, discovered that my usual size was too big. A smaller size was not available I was provided with links to alternative styles and offered further help if none of those w. ere acceptable. I am very happy with my new Homyped Superfly in sage green. Great service.

Lowrider
LowriderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy return and replacement

One pair of shoes I purchased didn't feel quite right, so I used the return system and purchased another pair. The process was easy as! Thank you

Rob Caddaye
Rob CaddayeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Product and Service. Thank you

Hi I am very happy with the service - I had trouble with the width but sent the 2 pairs back and replaced with a brand that was wider - the promptness was so excellent and I was very happy all round .. I will be buying my shoes with you again... Keep up the good service

Jennifer murphy
Jennifer murphyNorthern Region, NSW

Fabulous service. Thank u

I ordered 2 boots and I didn’t like that they were synthetic so I returned them and exchanged for a leather boot. They did and I received them promptly.

SharynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No delivery

I ordered three pairs a month ago and they have not been delivered. I sent two emails but no response.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Sharyn, can you please advise your order number so I can help? We are pretty up to date with correspondence so perhaps the reply to your email went to your junk or promotions tab in your email? Please check.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Sharyn, we don't sell Diana Ferrari shoes. Please call 1300735786 for assistance.

comleroy
comleroySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great communication and service

Brand House Direct remain my go to place for shoes. Even when I get the size wrong, returns or exchanges are easy and communication with the company was excellent. Great products at great prices, what's not to like?

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Appreciate good brands at reduced prices

Site can be difficult to navigate if you don’t have a brand in mind only a type of shoe. If you shop by brand it works.
Returns have extremely long reply time, but staff were polite.

These are great

The quality of the shoes are great, easy to find on website. There is a good variety to choose from

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Your service is very good and products also.

I found the store easy to navigate and the selection very comprehensive. Returning goods was easy and refunds prompt. Delivery is fast too. Telephone service excellent.

Mary Reynolds
Mary ReynoldsHunter Region, NSW

Love the company, no probs

Have bought a few prs shoes from Brand house Direct., but usually Planet brand. No probs at all. But last pr, diff brand, but too big, had no probs returning n exchanging 4 another Planet pr. Rang them, spoke 2 a very nice helpful young lady. She organise exchange n am waiting 4 exchange.
Very impressed with service and highly recommend Brand House Direct

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Good but returns/exchanges take longer

Easy to order online, shipping was timely and the item is packaged well. Returns take longer though so be patient.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Great service very happy with their after sales care and attention thank you

Great customer service more than happy with their after sales care thank you , cant fault this company they are spot on in every way

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Nice shoes but delayed refund

The shoes would I'm sure had been comfortable but my orthotic didn't fit well
My concern is the long delay ,now over 4 weeks waiting for my refund
I would try again to find shoes but this has put me off enormously

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can follow up on the return?

Glenys Jacobs
Glenys Jacobs

390179 please follow up refund

KanimblaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty product

9 hours ago
Customer service unprofessional they’re…
Customer service unprofessional they’re hangup the call before finishing the conversation there’s products half faulty and they expect to pay return shipping from your own pocket this way make you losing money of the faulty product I don’t wish any one to face what I am experiencing disappointed with this company.
Sizing
Very large (26)
Sizing
Customer feedback

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Kanimbla

Thanks for replying this my order number

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order was shipped exactly as described. I am sorry to hear one pair didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them for a refund or exchange.

Les.Sydney, NSW

Great shoes, dreadful after sales service.

Returned shoes for exchange, waited a few weeks, rang them and was told order was being processed and would receive within 2 to 3 days, never arrived, rang again, and was told I had not specified what a wanted for exchange, even though I filled in the exchange form they supplied, after dreadful service decided for a refund. Will not use again.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Les, I would like to have this rectified urgently for you. What is your order number so I can have an exchange pair sent to you asap?

Order number 390450 08/12/20

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Ok thank you. I can see the refund has been issued. Would you like me to help you find a more suitable size and/or style? I would like to look after you with personalised service to ensure you have the best shopping experience possible.

Will Buy Again!

Product was very easy to find on the site. Ordering and delivery were "top notch".
Very prompt and reliable. I exchanged a pair of Caterpillar Shorts for a smaller size.
Service was excellent. Great to be able to speak to a person.

Denis G
Denis GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Range and Prices

I was able to find what I wanted for my husband - shoes with orthotic support built in. They are Scholl brand so they are very good quality and just what he needs to support his feet. The price was good compared to normal retail. One pair were slightly too small, so a return was done using the PayPal free return postage facility (only applies to orders paid with PayPal and if you've registered for this in your PayPal account beforehand). The right size was sent by Brand House Direct (though it did require a phone call reminder from us to them to find out what was happening with shipping of the replacement pair). On the whole, we are very satisfied and this is the second time we've bought from them.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Had problem with size of runners.

After a P.O. return I received an email with new options, a quick phone call and a small extra payment invoice my shoes are on the way. All’s happy. Thank you.

Excellent service. Very helpful

Very satisfied and helpful if shoes were out of stock for replacement shoes were suitable very good range of goods

Jet
JetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Let down by return

Happy with product purchased and received promptly. The problem was I needed to return the product due to a size issue and requested a refund. This took a long time and in the end I had to chase it up. When the refund finally came through, the postage cost had been deducted and I had to pay postage to return the product, so was slugged twice. Would think twice before ordering anything again

Great choice of shoes

Good website, easy to find your way around. Plenty of choice and great prices.
On the downside, very slow on replacing my sandals, which were too small.

Fantastic service.

Fantastic service. I have been. Impressed with the personal service I received when I had to return a pair of shoes.

Glenys FooteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor return policy

Needed to return shoes due to fault. Told to cut them up before I got credit
No mention of my money back, or replacement of faulty shoes foe new !!!
Not impressed

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and I would like to address this matter. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this?

Glenys Foote

I’m sorry but I haven’t kept any of that information. I purchased from you somewhere back in April /May I think

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Glenys, if you can find the information, I would be happy to try and help. You may be able to find the confirmation order in your inbox of your email.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Good service, but had to send them back for a different size and shoe. Waiting on the new ones to arrive.

Very satisfied with the service. Unfortunately the shoes didn’t fit. Have sent them back for different shoes in another size.

agypsyrover
agypsyroverGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service when it comes to exchanges.

I bought a pair of shoes and had to return. This was very difficult. It took a long time and numerous emails chasing it up, otherwise it would never have arrived I am sure. Again, I had to return for exchange and the same thing again. Be prepared for weeks or months turnaround with much chasing

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and I would like to address this with the returns team. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this?

Other Footwear Shops & Brands