Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

excellent customer service

I ordered shoes and returned for a different size and the customer service representative was quick efficient and very friendly..great company to deal with

Terry
TerryPeel, WA

Excellent service

Excellent value and any problem with my purchase was send back for free though PayPal which the staff member informed me.

maureen
maureenPerth, WA

Perfect,can't be without getting my shoes from here.

It was so easy to find what I wanted when looking for my sandals this summer. Brand House Direct had a great selection to choose from and the delivery was quicker than I expected given the uncertaint post due to Covid 15.I can recommend Brand House Direct to my family and friends. Thank you.

Not exactly Happy

I have purchased a number of shoes from you, all enjoy wearing, but find being charged a huge amount , but finding value of goods thru the mail unbelievable,
I payed over $220 plus huge postage for you to Value them at $10,now to send them back $22NZ shocking
So I’m sad and feel totally ripped off !
Ordered wrong shoes so worse

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Won't buy from them again.

Purchased a pair of Skechers thongs, the tops were far too loose so returned them with photos, eventually I did get a refund excluding the postage to & from NZ so definitely won't purchase from them again, they sell seconds as this was not the 1st time I had encountered this problem.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Lynette, I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can help? I can assure you we don't sell seconds but I would be happy to contact Skechers Australia to see if they can assist with your faulty pair.

Lynette
Lynette

Simone SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all costs! They have five companies with different names, do your research and read reviews first!!!

NewCustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product and customer service

It took 15 days for the order to arrive. When received, one of the shoes seemed to be different to the other one, it seemed used or made from a different material.
I contacted customer support and returned the shoes as advised. I also asked them whether I will receive the refund of the cost of the returning the item. It has been 15 days ago without any reply or update.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am so sorry to hear that! Can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Order #387615

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi our office was closed for a few days over the Christmas public holidays. They have reopened today and have emailed you a reply. Thank you for your patience.

Christian E.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay far away.

Ordered a couple items of work clothing on the 4th of December. After hearing nothing for almost 2 weeks, I contacted them to give me a refund if the order could not be completed (in full) by the 21st, only to find out that one of the items was not in stock.

They then offered me a completely wrong size of the item, and two others that were completely different (non-hi vis), and when I declined they IMMEDIATELY sent the rest of the order, despite me asking for a refund. Not only did the order not even arrive on time, it was incomplete, and they only refunded the single missing item a week later despite asking several times for a full refund.

Christian E.

I requested a refund for the whole order, not the single item. The order had not even shipped at that point, and what did ship arrived late.

Jane Cook
Jane CookHobart, TAS

Loved the mary jane cabello sandals but no room for my orthotic

Brand House Direct have a amazing range of shoes, I found the online store easy to navigate and bought a lovely pair of Mary Jane cabello sandal in my size.
It was hard to choose the sandals as there was a huge range, it took me ages.
On arrival I tried the shoes on thinking they were excellent quality, right colour but realised they were not deep enough for my in shoe orthotic which I have to wear as I have a drop foot due to me suffering from multiple sclerosis. Unforunately I had to send them back for a refund. j.gcook@bigpond.com / order number 370529

Igor Pyshkin
Igor PyshkinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst service I have ever met

No size chart for a particular model. Even the same one brand has different sizes in different models. Very hard to guess. Absolutely not true to size.
No option for a refund. The only store credit and if you do not wish any deal they just take your money. Very unfair and not customer orientated.
In emails, they do not name you just "Hi" and do not sign the sender's name, so you just do not know who are you talking with. Had the worst online experience with them. Do not recommend anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Will not shop from here again

Beverley Joyce
Beverley JoyceSydney, NSW

Refund

Required a refund due to shoes not fitting.
We were pleased with the service easy to send back and refund arrived in due course

Helen Jones
Helen JonesLaunceston, TAS

Excellent service

I bought the wrong size shoes, but was able to exchange for the right one, it was made so easy with one phone call, thank you

Jan
JanNowra

Good Quality

Been buying shoes from this company for years .
There’s usually a great supply of stock but sometimes can’t always get the size you want if you’re an average size ..
The quality of what we’ve bought is always good .

Elsie
ElsieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mostly okay

Thanks Brand House Direct

Love the ease with which I can find my favourite brands. Then they always arrive in good time too. Most of the time I'm completely happy with what I buy, just once the shoes weren't suitable. The returns process was simple.
I will definately continue to buy great shoes at great prices from Brand House Direct.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

I was so happy with my shoes the first pairwas to small so returned and they picked out another pair for me better than what I picked out great service I highly recommend brand direct

Lawrence H Connery
Lawrence H ConneryIllawarra, NSW

Shoe Lover's Heaven

Brand House Direct is a great place to shop on line. The range of footwear is quite varied and reasonably priced. Communication with this retailer was terrific and made the shopping experience enjoyable. Delivery was quick and I liked the return policy if the size wasn't quite right. There are a number of payment options which are all secure. Highly recommended.

Ivy
Ivy

Great Service

It is so simple to purchase items from Brand House Direct, unfortunately they didn't fit but getting a refund was quick and easy as well. Great service

Excellent service and communication

I had to exchange a pair of shoes due to size. Brand house were excellent in that the exchange happened with no fuss and in quick turnaround time. Would definitely recommend.

Edward Jacobson
Edward JacobsonSouthwest, VIC

Great company.

I brought my first pair from brand house direct and they were faulty. I received a full refund and then purchased another pair. Perfect fit very happy and will purchase from them again great customer service.

Susan Duff
Susan DuffRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love the shoes and the service

I had to change shoes as they were too big. Great service and now I have shoes with perfect fit. Very happy with Brand Direct this is where I go for my shoes.
Susan

T Dovile
T Dovile

Great Service

Great quality and good range of shoes with quick delivery. Website was easy to navigate and their customer service was fantastic, they were very helpful with my return and sourcing another pair of shoes. I would highly recommend.

Imogheena F.
Imogheena F.Darwin, NT

Really helpful and practical

Easy to navigate this store, clear what I am buying, good reviews, and product info. Helped me choose well, but one pair wasn't a good fit, so it was easy to send back (expensive, but got a refund through paypay) and get another pair. The quality of all the shoes I've ever got from here are really good.
Definitely will use again

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Prefect shoes great colour and so comfy

Great leather shoes comfy great colours.quick delivery.Bought all my shoes from brand.So quick return a few pairs no problem with exchanges.Wont buy anywhere else.This company is so great and great range

Other Footwear Shops & Brands