Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Peter W.
Peter W.Darling Downs, QLD

Terrible service - keep passing the buck on a warranty claim

I bought some hiking shoes where the soles started to come off after the 2nd use. I requested a warranty claim. A month later I keep getting told that they are waiting on their supplier to respond to them. I bought a pair of Merrel's which are supposed to be good quality. I also bought it from Brand Warehouse, not their supplier. If they have issues if they'll be looked after by their supplier that is their own issue. As a customer who bought directly from Brand Warehouse, they are not looking after me and I've missed multiple hikes because of boots that I can't wear and because they are not replacing them or giving me a refund and keep telling me they are waiting to hear form their supplier.

Don't use them! BUY LOCAL.

Terrible customer service

Order #448431

After waiting 23 days for my order to be shipped, I asked for a refund as their website falsely claims orders will be shipped in 3-7 days. They ignored my request and sent me an email saying they’ve shipped half my order and the other half will be shipped “soon”.

I asked for a refund, not half my order and the other half to be sent “soon”, after waiting nearly a month. I do not appreciate my refund request being completely ignored.

I wish I read the reviews on here before purchasing. I do not recommend them at all.

MareeCentral Queensland, QLD

Disgraceful Customer Service!

Disgraceful; full of lies. Slippers aren’t the same, these don’t fit. Now won’t refund postage as promised if return them.

Sizing Very small
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Maree, thank you for taking time to leave feedback. I note that we shipped you the item exactly as described on the website. You returned the item for a refund which we have processed promptly. I am sorry they didn't suit you in this instance.

AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

STILL WAITING ON MY MONEY

Hello Brand House Direct... how much longer will you keep my money? Your email back on 29/03/21 states "refunded $184.95" yet you refuse to refund the money back into my credit card?
Consumer Affair Vic has responded to me giving me a couple of options.
Check it out if you think that I am not genuine and now this is also with the Bank.... you can always contact me to get the case number.
Potential customers please be weary if for whatever reason you need to return a product.... not what I would call basic Customer Service.

Sizing Very large
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number? We are more than happy to help resolve this matter.

Men’s archline slipoers

Very disappointed with the service ..slippers wrong size returned & received by Brand House Direct over 2 weeks ago.
Have phoned, waste of time still no email to say new size has been sent.
Poor service, wouldn’t recommend

Sizing Slightly small
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Christine, can you advise your order number so I can check the status of your return please? I would like the opportunity to help and rectify this matter.

Christine Stewart
Christine Stewart

Order number 430939
Archline Men’s Slip on comfortable orthotic Slippers
Return delivered 21/7/21..15days ago & still no email of replacement being sent

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi, can you advise the tracking number for the return?

Worst customer service

Not very responsive at all, didn’t when I was getting my store credit. Had to send over a weeks worth of emails

Sizing Slightly small
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please? A store credit gets emailed to you so I can resend it to you if you haven't received it.

Jac
Jac

Orders / #433257

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

I had to open a paypal dispute to get a refund for a faulty product. They then told me that paypal wouldn't allow them to send me a refund while a case was open and asked me to close the paypal case. Then they offered me a refund through paypal if I returned the shoes to them but they had already sent me a return label to return the shoes to the manufacturer. This trick nearly worked but luckily paypal isn't that easy to trick. I wouldn't order shoes from these people even if they were free. I would have given them no stars in my review but the review requires at least 1.

Derek
DerekRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Sell broken shoes and don’t care

I bought a pair of Merrell boots the soul started coming off they expect me to cut them up send pictures and then wait to see if I get another pair of shoes. Or I could of bought another pair and then waited see if they would return the other’s
Worst company service I have ever had to deal with totally rude
Treat you like a thief for there poor quality
Merrell won’t warranty any shoe from this so called company

Sizing True to size
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Derek, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy. We were more than happy to send you a replacement pair or offer a refund. We were trying to help.

Terrible experience

Sizing True to size
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Danielle, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Absolutely terrible

Bought a pair of hiking shoes, fell apart after one use. Send them photos, waited 6 weeks for response and the response was that I should get them repaired and they can cover a reasonable amount. What an absolute joke. I've asked for my money back so they better send a refund.
Never ever want to deal with them again.

Simona S.
Simona S.

Terrible experience!

I bought a pair of golf shoes (callaway) three months ago, and already peeled off and not water proof anymore. Email them about that, no one replied my email until the third time I called them. I am thinking to return the shoes and exchange a new one or get refund, but they don't allow face to face, I have to cut my shoes and send photos to them. I checked the google review and a lady took a few months to get refund/exchange. I am worried about that. So, I have to suck it up, buy another one elsewhere. terrible experience, and never buy anything from this website again!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the item you bought. We have tried to help you. We offered to provide you with a refund or replacement item.

Yu S.
Yu S.
Lee S.Brand House Direct

We have offered to provide you with a refund or replacement item which is a solution to your issue.

Don't waste your money.

Paid for a pair of shoes online February 16, item never delivered, been fighting with this mob now for 6 weeks trying to get a refund or a pair of shoes. They never answer phone calls, never respond to emails, in 6 weeks despite numerous phone calls and emails I have got 1 email March 17 to say they were investigating ??, heard nothing since rang again today for the 8th time, put on hold 15 mnutes hung up and when I rang back said too busy send an email. Save your money just go into a shop, that way you know you will get your shoes and not get the run around from this mob.

Joseph A.
Joseph A.

Order 407972

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we have contacted Couriers Please as they state your item has been delivered. As you have said you haven't received it, they need an opportunity to investigate. We will help you and we thank you for your patience.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I have spoken to my manager and we are sending you a new pair asap as we don't want to keep you waiting any longer. We will ship the new pair via Australia Post. We thank you for your patience and apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Still waiting to be reimbursed

Length of my sandal was good and lovely design but the ankle strap was far too short.
Impossible to do up. Still waiting to have a reply for my email asking where my money back is.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am sorry to hear that they didn't fit you. Can you please advise your order number so I can check if the returns team have contacted you?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we are up to date with email correspondence. Can you advise your order number so I can assist you? You are welcome to return the shoes if they don't fit you.

UnhappyMid North Coast, NSW

Post service

While i was very happy with my purchase, delivery times and navigation of the web page the after purchase policy has been terrible.
Within 6 weeks of owning my shoes the sole on 1 shoe started to came away. I had while these shoes 1 day a week maximum.
When we emailed the company it took weeks to receive a response, to take photos of the issue. Many emails later it is now 6 months and they need me to cut up the shoes and they will give me a store credit. I don't want a store credit i just want the shoes i paid for.
Never again, very disappointing.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Unhappy

363136, a compliant has now been lodged with the ACCC.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we are happy to help you. We sent you an email with a response. We are happy to organise an exchange, store credit or refund.

SharynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No delivery

I ordered three pairs a month ago and they have not been delivered. I sent two emails but no response.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Sharyn, can you please advise your order number so I can help? We are pretty up to date with correspondence so perhaps the reply to your email went to your junk or promotions tab in your email? Please check.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Sharyn, we don't sell Diana Ferrari shoes. Please call 1300735786 for assistance.