2.0

Sharon Moore

Sharon MooreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Buy From This Company - The Reviews Are Lies And There Customer Support Doesn't Exist

The reviews against the 2 shoes i bought were lies and made up. The shoes where crap and I had to pay $16 to send the first crap shoes back - "Rockport World Tour Classic Womens Wide Fit Comfort". There like wearing cement. Absolute crap and definitely no good for nurses or anyone standing for more than 5 minutes. Then their other advertisements lied and they sent me- "Homyped Lauren Womens Comfortable Supportive Thongs" - which are faulty and your toes hang off the end. And - "Asics Womens Leather Gel-Foundation Walker 3 (Extra Wide)" - which are advertised as the wrong size. And now they want me to spend another $16 or more dollars sending them back so they can rip me off more.....

KanimblaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty product

9 hours ago
Customer service unprofessional they’re…
Customer service unprofessional they’re hangup the call before finishing the conversation there’s products half faulty and they expect to pay return shipping from your own pocket this way make you losing money of the faulty product I don’t wish any one to face what I am experiencing disappointed with this company.
Sizing
Very large (26)
Sizing
Customer feedback

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Kanimbla

Thanks for replying this my order number

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order was shipped exactly as described. I am sorry to hear one pair didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them for a refund or exchange.

Les.Sydney, NSW

Great shoes, dreadful after sales service.

Returned shoes for exchange, waited a few weeks, rang them and was told order was being processed and would receive within 2 to 3 days, never arrived, rang again, and was told I had not specified what a wanted for exchange, even though I filled in the exchange form they supplied, after dreadful service decided for a refund. Will not use again.

SizingSlightly small
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Les, I would like to have this rectified urgently for you. What is your order number so I can have an exchange pair sent to you asap?

Order number 390450 08/12/20

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Ok thank you. I can see the refund has been issued. Would you like me to help you find a more suitable size and/or style? I would like to look after you with personalised service to ensure you have the best shopping experience possible.

MARTIN FERNANDEZ

MARTIN FERNANDEZKambah 2902, ACT

Good products

The website was very easy to navigate and quickly found the product that I was after. The product was of great quality and we'll use the store again

Margaret L

Margaret LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shoes and sandals

I found every pair of sandals and shoes fitted well. Love being able to buy brand names at a discounted price. Quality is good. The range makes me spoilt for choice. Keep doing what your doing. My go to online store

Mira

Don't shop here if you want to receive your order quickly.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Mira, I would like the opportunity to assist you. Can you please advise your order number?

Mira

Hi Lee, The order number is 388816. Please ensure it is dispatched tomorrow (13 Jan). Thank you

Simone SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all costs! They have five companies with different names, do your research and read reviews first!!!

NewCustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product and customer service

It took 15 days for the order to arrive. When received, one of the shoes seemed to be different to the other one, it seemed used or made from a different material.
I contacted customer support and returned the shoes as advised. I also asked them whether I will receive the refund of the cost of the returning the item. It has been 15 days ago without any reply or update.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am so sorry to hear that! Can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Order #387615

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi our office was closed for a few days over the Christmas public holidays. They have reopened today and have emailed you a reply. Thank you for your patience.

Igor Pyshkin

Igor PyshkinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst service I have ever met

No size chart for a particular model. Even the same one brand has different sizes in different models. Very hard to guess. Absolutely not true to size.
No option for a refund. The only store credit and if you do not wish any deal they just take your money. Very unfair and not customer orientated.
In emails, they do not name you just "Hi" and do not sign the sender's name, so you just do not know who are you talking with. Had the worst online experience with them. Do not recommend anyone.

clogs of old

clogs of oldVictoria

Good people to do business with

I like the people ,the shoes i cannot complain they have been excellent .
Thank you so muchly ,unfortunately i can only wear one pair of shoes at a time ,otherwise i would purchase the shop

Poor service

Order still not here 3 weeks since purchase obviously took order with no stock available big no no Emailed twice rang 3 times with no replies on emails or first two calls NOT HAPPY product good bought before elsewhere won’t be buying from this mob again TOO SLOW

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can assist please? We do value your business and would like to rectify this matter.

Order374533 Wednesday 28th oct 20 a at 2.50 pm still no shoes

M  McTaggart

M McTaggartHobart

So happy

I found the products of great quality, i am a larger size 9.5 which is not easy to find I ended up buying 5 pair of leather boots and scholl for summer . Fantastic

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Good communication throughout. Fast shipping!

Some shoes were very small though even though stated as my size.. otherwise easy to navigate ..lots of items in stock

vero

veroSydney, NSW

Very poor after sales service

I ordered a pair of Saucony runners back in May. They arrived but were faulty. It took until August, and a dozen emails, before a replacement pair were sent to me. You were very reluctant to accept responsibility for the faulty pair of shoes.

Returned 2 pairs of sandals day after I received them. STILL NO REFUND

Delivery was timely. Quality of sandals poor. Returned the 2 pairs straight away. I keep asking for a refund but they keep pushing to give me a replacement. I WANT A REFUND and this company does not want to refund money to their customers after the goods have been returned to them.

SizingVery large
Connie
Connie
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Connie, I can see the refund has been processed already for the return.

Anne

AnneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prefect fit

The website easy to use. Online catalogue has a great range of shoes, with many great brands. The products are of top quality. Didn't have to wait long for the delivery

bethany GloverGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have had a really bad experience overall

bethany Glover

That's all fair to say, but I ordered shoes from brands I KNOW fit me. Same size I KNOW i take, and the shoes that came from you were way too small. It just doesn't make sense.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Bethany, I am sorry to hear the pairs didn't fit you. In the future, if you call our customer service team, we would be more than happy to provide you with shoe measurements to assist.

Robyn Colless

Robyn CollessCanberra 2600, ACT

Even though I paid for my order, it didn't guarantee there was stock, when order processed.

Now that I have cleared my credit, which was initially caused because my paid for order couldn't be fulfilled by this company, I will not deal with this company again!!!

SizingVery large

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a great experience

I was promised shipping the same or the next day when the shoes were overdue, what actually happened was I was contacted 3 weeks later to say the colour I ordered was now no longer in stock. I reluctantly ordered a colour that was in stock and rang them to see if they could expedite shipping, which they did.
Turns out the Merrells although listed as 'comfort fitting' were a narrow fit and very uncomfortable, but that's not BH's problem. Overall though, I will not shop with BH again, there are better online shoe retailers. Also I discovered Merrill was offering the same shoe at $20 less.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi John, thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and hope you can consider shopping with us in the future.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi John, if you provide me with your order number, I would like to look into this matter and try my best to rectify this.

Still waiting for them to ship my boots and nobody answers the email sent!

I ordered a pair of boots last week, and they still haven't shipped! I tried to contact them but nobody answers...

Not sure if it was a scam... they took my money but still no news from them!

My order is number #356597

I would think it twice before buying from them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order has been shipped. We have also emailed you the tracking details. Have you received this email?