Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

1.3

AVOID! Poor communication & No order status

Based on customer's reviews, the seller is clearly struggling managing their business and has a supply chain or staffing issue, not to mention poor communication - get a CRM! Despite being able to phone them, they were unable to resolve my issue with my order. Received no order progress/status updates, have escalated to PayPal, as it is highly likely the seller is unable to deliver the goods. This is year 2022, automate your business processes!

Sizing Slightly small
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please? Happy to resolve any concerns you may have.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist here please? Happy to resolve any concerns you may have. If I don't have your order number, I cannot look up the matter.

LeanneTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stealing from pensioners is not good business practice

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I will pass on your feedback to management and will ask them to review the matter. I can see a refund has been issued for your return.

LeanneT

Surprisingly to noone - I never heard anything back about this and they are still stealing money from pensioners as a business practice

kittylovesjazzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid This Company!

The customer service from Brand House Direct would have to be the worst I've ever experienced. They use delay tactics to wear your patience, deny any communication and continually refer you to the manufacturer when as the seller, they are responsible to replace or refund. I urge you to buy from a more reputable company who honours consumer law.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you and assist please?

kittylovesjazz

Lee, this comment comes as too little, too late. You and your colleagues have had months and months to assist me. All I can do now is urge others not to purchase from your company, which I will be doing every chance I get.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi that's unfortunate that you can't give me an opportunity to look into this and try to rectify this matter.

Returned faulty Merrell sandals but did not get refund

I have returned a pair of faulty Merrell women’s kahuna web sandals size 5 (out of own pocket). Australia post tracking says it was delivered to Brand House Direct on the 6th December 2021. But so far, no email confirming the return is processed and no refund issued. A couple of email sent to ask about it but no reply. I will not buy from them again and will not recommend them to anyone I know. If I do not get my refund I will file a complaint with the ACCC.
My order number is 468067

Sizing Slightly large
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the returns team has closed for the day as it is Friday evening. I will ask them to follow up your return as a priority!

Fake Dr Martens and no service at all

This business sold fake Dr Martens and when contacted refused to accept a return.
Total lack of customer service, denied any issues repeatedly and also claimed they had never been contacted about the issue despite months of emails back and forth.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi, thank you for your feedback. All products we sell are genuine and authentic. You are welcome to contact Dr Martens in Australia to verify. We do accept returns within 30 days of purchase date if they are returned back in the original condition.

MPG
MPGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Items take months

Items take months to come, they sell out of item after you paid and swap it for a cheaper one and then dont return anything

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you advise your order number so I can look into this for you please?

Julie Mason
Julie MasonWestern District, VIC

Terrible company to deal with

Waiting many months - lots of emails- don’t expect good customer service … two lots of returns ( due to their advice ) and extra shipping on new products …. Terrible company ….

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Julie, can you please advise your order number so I can look into this for you?

Having a VoiceQueensland

Disgraceful Customer Service!

Disgraceful; full of lies. Slippers aren’t the same, these don’t fit. Now won’t refund postage as promised if return them.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Maree, thank you for taking time to leave feedback. I note that we shipped you the item exactly as described on the website. You returned the item for a refund which we have processed promptly. I am sorry they didn't suit you in this instance.

Derek
DerekRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Sell broken shoes and don’t care

I bought a pair of Merrell boots the soul started coming off they expect me to cut them up send pictures and then wait to see if I get another pair of shoes. Or I could of bought another pair and then waited see if they would return the other’s
Worst company service I have ever had to deal with totally rude
Treat you like a thief for there poor quality
Merrell won’t warranty any shoe from this so called company

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Derek, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy. We were more than happy to send you a replacement pair or offer a refund. We were trying to help.

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Still waiting to be reimbursed

Length of my sandal was good and lovely design but the ankle strap was far too short.
Impossible to do up. Still waiting to have a reply for my email asking where my money back is.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am sorry to hear that they didn't fit you. Can you please advise your order number so I can check if the returns team have contacted you?

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi we are up to date with email correspondence. Can you advise your order number so I can assist you? You are welcome to return the shoes if they don't fit you.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

KanimblaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty product

9 hours ago
Customer service unprofessional they’re…
Customer service unprofessional they’re hangup the call before finishing the conversation there’s products half faulty and they expect to pay return shipping from your own pocket this way make you losing money of the faulty product I don’t wish any one to face what I am experiencing disappointed with this company.
Sizing
Very large (26)
Sizing
Customer feedback

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Kanimbla

Thanks for replying this my order number

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi the order was shipped exactly as described. I am sorry to hear one pair didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them for a refund or exchange.

Simone SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all costs! They have five companies with different names, do your research and read reviews first!!!

NewCustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product and customer service

It took 15 days for the order to arrive. When received, one of the shoes seemed to be different to the other one, it seemed used or made from a different material.
I contacted customer support and returned the shoes as advised. I also asked them whether I will receive the refund of the cost of the returning the item. It has been 15 days ago without any reply or update.

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi I am so sorry to hear that! Can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Order #387615

Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi our office was closed for a few days over the Christmas public holidays. They have reopened today and have emailed you a reply. Thank you for your patience.

Igor Pyshkin
Igor PyshkinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst service I have ever met

No size chart for a particular model. Even the same one brand has different sizes in different models. Very hard to guess. Absolutely not true to size.
No option for a refund. The only store credit and if you do not wish any deal they just take your money. Very unfair and not customer orientated.
In emails, they do not name you just "Hi" and do not sign the sender's name, so you just do not know who are you talking with. Had the worst online experience with them. Do not recommend anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Returned 2 pairs of sandals day after I received them. STILL NO REFUND

Delivery was timely. Quality of sandals poor. Returned the 2 pairs straight away. I keep asking for a refund but they keep pushing to give me a replacement. I WANT A REFUND and this company does not want to refund money to their customers after the goods have been returned to them.

Sizing Very large
Connie
Connie
Lee S.Brand House DirectSend a private message

Hi Connie, I can see the refund has been processed already for the return.