Brand House Direct

Brand House Direct (page 3 of 88)

Slow boat from China delivery.

Quite happy with the product but price was the same as RRP and it took AGES to arrive from the warehouse. Had to send them a follow up email after a very lengthy wait, which did not prompt the delivery at all.

Angel blue

Angel blue

Very good shoes and correct size
Happy with shoes very comfortable pleased with service . Highly recommended shoes

DINAH PEATEY

DINAH PEATEY

Great Service

the price was good, the delivery was prompt , I will definitely use this company again, can recommend to other customers

Excellent customer service.

Great range of products. Had to swap a pair of shoes. Couldn't be happier with the help i received when calling them. Staff were super helpful and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Nice shoes but delayed refund

The shoes would I'm sure had been comfortable but my orthotic didn't fit well
My concern is the long delay ,now over 4 weeks waiting for my refund
I would try again to find shoes but this has put me off enormously

Janet

JanetSydney, NSW

Always efficient

I regularly purchase my shoes online from Brand House. Not only are their prices cheaper than elsewhere, ordering is easy & their service efficient.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Fantastic shoes ! Love them all!

It was so easy to use the site to find what i wanted and ordered what i wanted and they arrived very Quickly

Perfect to buy from

It is Easy to navigate the site
Very satisfied with buying from the site wide range available
Quality is good and affordable

Good solidshoe

Have bought a couple of shoes from brand house direct they were prompt and I have not had any problems with them or the shoes

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Quick service and quality products

Delivery is quick.
Product is great.
Service all over is therefore excellent. No rewards were offered hence comment is genuine.

Jutta M.

Jutta M.Adelaide

Good Shoes at a good price

I have been ordering from Brandhouse Direct for years and have found them to be consistently prompt with processing and delivering my orders, with the exception of only two orders, when I didn't hear from them within a week. But after emailing them they promptly processed and sent off these orders. Twice I have had to send back shoes (because they hurt) and the service was prompt and efficient. I've been happy with the products and the service.

Marian T.Sydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service Ignoring request for refund for undelivered order! Buyer be ware.

My order was delivered to the wrong house and has not been retrieved and re-delivered yet they keep ignoring my request for a refund. Going straight to Fair Trading if refund is not issued today.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Marian, I am so sorry about this! We are liasing with Couriers Please and will ensure this gets sorted asap!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi our accounts person at Couriers Please assures me that this will be resolved as a high priority. We thank you for your patience.

Sharon Moore

Sharon MooreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy from this website

They give NO CUSTOMER SERVICE !! THE REVIEWS ARE LIES AND NOT FROM REAL PEOPLE !!
The shoes are advertised as the wrong sizes... They lie about the comfort and jobs the shoes would be good for. They sell defected shoes where when you push your foot up to the strap between your toes - your toes end up hanging over the edge.. !!! ..Crap shoes ! Extremely bad customer service !

Great Service

The purchase was exactly what I wanted and when I needed to exchange for a size change they were very understanding. and didn't hesitate to accommodate my request.

KanimblaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty product

9 hours ago
Customer service unprofessional they’re…
Customer service unprofessional they’re hangup the call before finishing the conversation there’s products half faulty and they expect to pay return shipping from your own pocket this way make you losing money of the faulty product I don’t wish any one to face what I am experiencing disappointed with this company.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Kanimbla

Thanks for replying this my order number

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order was shipped exactly as described. I am sorry to hear one pair didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them for a refund or exchange.

Scholls purchase

I am flat footed and Scholl biomechanics footwear has been my saviour. Unfortunately it was hard finding Scholl in the stores so I did a google search and found this website which had similar models to my worn out ones. I have bought the slippers and sandals. Deliver was fast and will be trying them out soon.

Tim

TimSydney, NSW

Exactly what I ordered

Quick delivery especially for Xmas time and during a pandemic. True to size and great quality. Will definitely buy from you again

Lucy

LucyNew South Wales

Efficient service.

Very satisfied customer. The massive Variety within each brand is better than other services and usually more cost effective. Although my favourite brands send "sale emails" they are usually more expensive than Brand House Direct and have less stock.

AbiH

AbiHSydney, NSW

Great Prices and Quick Delivery

I have purchased quite a few times from Brand House Direct and I've found their prices and service great. I have purchased Rockports, Earth, Planet and Skechers from them and they have been exactly as listed. Initially I was wary due to some adverse reviews I had read, but I've never had any issues in 2 years of purchasing from them.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Easy to use website and payment options
Great tracking on parcel and good delivery time
Arrived intact and well packaged
Product was as advertised