Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Men’s archline slipoers

Very disappointed with the service ..slippers wrong size returned & received by Brand House Direct over 2 weeks ago.
Have phoned, waste of time still no email to say new size has been sent.
Poor service, wouldn’t recommend

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Christine, can you advise your order number so I can check the status of your return please? I would like the opportunity to help and rectify this matter.

Order number 430939
Archline Men’s Slip on comfortable orthotic Slippers
Return delivered 21/7/21..15days ago & still no email of replacement being sent

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi, can you advise the tracking number for the return?

Worst customer service

Not very responsive at all, didn’t when I was getting my store credit. Had to send over a weeks worth of emails

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please? A store credit gets emailed to you so I can resend it to you if you haven't received it.

Jac
Jac

Orders / #433257

Love these boots

Simple, easy to navigate
Love the range of products
Love these boots. The quality is superior. This is the 2nd pair of these that I have bought

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Sue, just replying to this review to make it easy for you to log back in to ProductReview.com.au and edit the review. Have sent you an email with instructions on how to change the star rating. :-) Thanks again!

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

I had to open a paypal dispute to get a refund for a faulty product. They then told me that paypal wouldn't allow them to send me a refund while a case was open and asked me to close the paypal case. Then they offered me a refund through paypal if I returned the shoes to them but they had already sent me a return label to return the shoes to the manufacturer. This trick nearly worked but luckily paypal isn't that easy to trick. I wouldn't order shoes from these people even if they were free. I would have given them no stars in my review but the review requires at least 1.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Zips in the boots I purchased were difficult to get up and down. Very poor quality zips

Boots looked beautiful on line did not look the same in reality
Not satisfied zips were very poor quality
Very disappointed

UsmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No warranty

I have bought saucony echelon Le2 from them and foam is getting off after wearing 4 months, called them and they’re saying we just offer 30 days return policy nothing else.

Sizing True to size
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Usman, we are more than happy to help you. Can you advise your order number?

Order no: 339047
I bought in last may, i was stuck overseas for 7 months, now i came back and wore them and they started to break,
I find these shoes comfortable in start so I recommend to my friends too and they bought the same shoes after me.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we are more than happy to try and help you. Please email your proof of purchase, description of the issue and pictures of the shoes to support@brandhousedirect.com.au

Derek
DerekRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Sell broken shoes and don’t care

I bought a pair of Merrell boots the soul started coming off they expect me to cut them up send pictures and then wait to see if I get another pair of shoes. Or I could of bought another pair and then waited see if they would return the other’s
Worst company service I have ever had to deal with totally rude
Treat you like a thief for there poor quality
Merrell won’t warranty any shoe from this so called company

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Derek, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy. We were more than happy to send you a replacement pair or offer a refund. We were trying to help.

Terrible experience

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Danielle, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

André C.
André C.Sydney, NSW

Poor platform don’t waist your money

Everything is not at stock, they request your item after you buy it. It might takes months for you to get your order. There’s no customer login at the website, making it impossible to control your or check order details. Everything must be done by phone or email. It’s a scam be aware

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Andre, can you please advise your order number so I can assist you please?

Absolutely terrible

Bought a pair of hiking shoes, fell apart after one use. Send them photos, waited 6 weeks for response and the response was that I should get them repaired and they can cover a reasonable amount. What an absolute joke. I've asked for my money back so they better send a refund.
Never ever want to deal with them again.

Simona S.
Simona S.
Anne
AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

STILL UNRESOLVED ISSUE

I have already written a bad review.
Now they tell me that they will be sending my shoes "after" I remove the bad review.
Please just refund me because I do not want to deal with your company anymore.
Is that how the 4.5 rating is kept? by asking unsatisfied customers to remove the poor rating in return of getting the product delivered?
Basically this is now considered "withholding" funds that's not yours since you are in possession of returned goods.
I will be contacting my bank for charge back if I do not get my refund.
Potential customers stay away!

Terrible experience!

I bought a pair of golf shoes (callaway) three months ago, and already peeled off and not water proof anymore. Email them about that, no one replied my email until the third time I called them. I am thinking to return the shoes and exchange a new one or get refund, but they don't allow face to face, I have to cut my shoes and send photos to them. I checked the google review and a lady took a few months to get refund/exchange. I am worried about that. So, I have to suck it up, buy another one elsewhere. terrible experience, and never buy anything from this website again!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the item you bought. We have tried to help you. We offered to provide you with a refund or replacement item.

Yu S.
Yu S.
Lee S.Brand House Direct

We have offered to provide you with a refund or replacement item which is a solution to your issue.

Don't waste your money.

Paid for a pair of shoes online February 16, item never delivered, been fighting with this mob now for 6 weeks trying to get a refund or a pair of shoes. They never answer phone calls, never respond to emails, in 6 weeks despite numerous phone calls and emails I have got 1 email March 17 to say they were investigating ??, heard nothing since rang again today for the 8th time, put on hold 15 mnutes hung up and when I rang back said too busy send an email. Save your money just go into a shop, that way you know you will get your shoes and not get the run around from this mob.

Joseph A.
Joseph A.

Order 407972

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi we have contacted Couriers Please as they state your item has been delivered. As you have said you haven't received it, they need an opportunity to investigate. We will help you and we thank you for your patience.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I have spoken to my manager and we are sending you a new pair asap as we don't want to keep you waiting any longer. We will ship the new pair via Australia Post. We thank you for your patience and apologise for the inconvenience caused.

My ORDER HAD NOT ARRIVED

After two months and several emails I have not heard anything. On my SHOP app it just states ‘Order Placed’. It appears from this site that others have had the same experience. Hopefully my bank can sort this out.
Very disappointing. Not worth even one star.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help?

julie

Very bad return policy and refund

The company has a terrible return policy and a very costly one. They expect you to pay for postage to be sent and then when you return you pay again. I also had to call several times to check on the refund which did not come until I called. I will not be using this company again. Shoes are items bought on line that differ in size and comfort this company does not allow for that.

Sizing True to size
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Julie, I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

julie

O/N 406979 I called to see if you could assist with the postage return and wanted to exchange for another more expensive pair of shoes would not waiver and all in all the postage cost me $36 just not good enough.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Julie, we do value your business and would like management to address you concerns. What is the best email address for them to contact you on?