Alija A.

Alija A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced bras

I was not happy with the bras I purchased, they were no better fitting than the cheaper versions you can buy in Kmart or target, however they were double the price even on sale. Do not think I will buy from curvey in the future.

SizingSlightly small

Marian T.Sydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service Ignoring request for refund for undelivered order! Buyer be ware.

My order was delivered to the wrong house and has not been retrieved and re-delivered yet they keep ignoring my request for a refund. Going straight to Fair Trading if refund is not issued today.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Marian, I am so sorry about this! We are liasing with Couriers Please and will ensure this gets sorted asap!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi our accounts person at Couriers Please assures me that this will be resolved as a high priority. We thank you for your patience.

Sharon Moore

Sharon MooreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy from this website

They give NO CUSTOMER SERVICE !! THE REVIEWS ARE LIES AND NOT FROM REAL PEOPLE !!
The shoes are advertised as the wrong sizes... They lie about the comfort and jobs the shoes would be good for. They sell defected shoes where when you push your foot up to the strap between your toes - your toes end up hanging over the edge.. !!! ..Crap shoes ! Extremely bad customer service !

SizingVery small

KanimblaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty product

9 hours ago
Customer service unprofessional they’re…
Customer service unprofessional they’re hangup the call before finishing the conversation there’s products half faulty and they expect to pay return shipping from your own pocket this way make you losing money of the faulty product I don’t wish any one to face what I am experiencing disappointed with this company.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Kanimbla

Thanks for replying this my order number

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the order was shipped exactly as described. I am sorry to hear one pair didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them for a refund or exchange.

Scholl shoes

A very good range to choose from
Both pairs of shoes I bought are very comfortable and look great
Very satisfied will definitely buy the next shoes here

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Angela

AngelaSalisbury North

Quality wasn’t good or service

Ordered Scholl shoes normally a very generous size but like a size smaller, had to return, had to pay return, No size larger so I had to order other shoes and pay postage return and postage new ones, then the new one soon we are two sizes smaller than ordered. Was sent a size 5 instead of a size seven, and couldn't afford to return and pay another return postage so I had to throw away.

Not really happy about so decided to delete my account.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and I would like to address this matter. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this?

agypsyrover

agypsyroverGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service when it comes to exchanges.

I bought a pair of shoes and had to return. This was very difficult. It took a long time and numerous emails chasing it up, otherwise it would never have arrived I am sure. Again, I had to return for exchange and the same thing again. Be prepared for weeks or months turnaround with much chasing

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and I would like to address this with the returns team. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this?

Cathrine Mitchell

Cathrine MitchellCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love brand house

Very prompt service and easy to deal with very happy with the purchase quality is vey good would and have recommended this site to other people

Not exactly Happy

I have purchased a number of shoes from you, all enjoy wearing, but find being charged a huge amount , but finding value of goods thru the mail unbelievable,
I payed over $220 plus huge postage for you to Value them at $10,now to send them back $22NZ shocking
So I’m sad and feel totally ripped off !
Ordered wrong shoes so worse

SizingSlightly large

Find out how Brand House Direct compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Won't buy from them again.

Purchased a pair of Skechers thongs, the tops were far too loose so returned them with photos, eventually I did get a refund excluding the postage to & from NZ so definitely won't purchase from them again, they sell seconds as this was not the 1st time I had encountered this problem.

SizingVery large
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Lynette, I am sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can help? I can assure you we don't sell seconds but I would be happy to contact Skechers Australia to see if they can assist with your faulty pair.

Lynette
Lynette

Mira

Don't shop here if you want to receive your order quickly.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Mira, I would like the opportunity to assist you. Can you please advise your order number?

Mira

Hi Lee, The order number is 388816. Please ensure it is dispatched tomorrow (13 Jan). Thank you

Simone SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all costs! They have five companies with different names, do your research and read reviews first!!!

SizingVery small

NewCustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product and customer service

It took 15 days for the order to arrive. When received, one of the shoes seemed to be different to the other one, it seemed used or made from a different material.
I contacted customer support and returned the shoes as advised. I also asked them whether I will receive the refund of the cost of the returning the item. It has been 15 days ago without any reply or update.

SizingTrue to size
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am so sorry to hear that! Can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Order #387615

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi our office was closed for a few days over the Christmas public holidays. They have reopened today and have emailed you a reply. Thank you for your patience.

Christian E.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay far away.

Ordered a couple items of work clothing on the 4th of December. After hearing nothing for almost 2 weeks, I contacted them to give me a refund if the order could not be completed (in full) by the 21st, only to find out that one of the items was not in stock.

They then offered me a completely wrong size of the item, and two others that were completely different (non-hi vis), and when I declined they IMMEDIATELY sent the rest of the order, despite me asking for a refund. Not only did the order not even arrive on time, it was incomplete, and they only refunded the single missing item a week later despite asking several times for a full refund.

Christian E.

I requested a refund for the whole order, not the single item. The order had not even shipped at that point, and what did ship arrived late.

Items still not dispatched

Placed an order on the 3rd of December and still hasn't been despatched although an email confirmed that dispatch was 5-10 days. Really disappointed in the lack of correspondence.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Kath, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Kath Wilson
Kath Wilson

TaylsGoulburn Valley, VIC

They do not want to refund your money

I placed an order
They took my money
Product wasnt actually in stock
I have requested a refund
They do not reply to any correspondence
And I still have not received my money back

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. It sounds like some kind of miscommunication has occurred. Can I have your order number so I can rectify this asap please?

Tayls

No communication has occurred, I’ve tried numerous ways to contact this company
308719999

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi our order numbers are only 6 digits long. Are you sure you bought his pair at Brand House Direct?

PaulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service!

Placed my order nearly a month ago plenty of time to deliver for Christmas. Have received absolutely NO communication regarding the status of my order since placing the order. I have sent numerous emails to the customer service team and not a single reply to be found. Worst service/online shopping experience I have ever had and I do a lot of it! Very disappointing and will never recommend you or buy from you again!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Paula, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

ORDER NO:386435!!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Paula, we sent you several emails but have had no reply. Can you check your emails please?

LissyRaglan

No shoes and no refund 3 months later

Ordered shoes September 17 which got stuck at a parcel depot because it did not have my delivery details on it. NZ Post returned the parcel to Brand House Direct but I still have not been refunded. Now Brand House Direct has told me that they have not received the parcel & I have to track it down. This is the most ridiculous company I have ever ordered from. I would not recommend using this terrible company as they have no qualms with stealing your money.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can assist to locate the parcel please?

MickyM

MickyMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Haven't received my item

order placed on 02-10 and its now the 12-11 - no order received yet! Thinking I should have just bought from a bricks and mortar retailer!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

Michelle SmithWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Refund

Yes i paid for the return of the shoes i brought as they did not fit (shoes were great) twice and was told i can not get may money back because i returned them 2 times i was offered a store credit which is not what i wanted this i think is not right

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

374509 thankyou

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Michelle, we have sent you an email.