Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

small narrow feet

As a buyer that needs a half size in shoes it is very hard to purchase shoes online. Because of that I returned the shoes twice therefore I was unable to collect a refund. So to use my credit I had to buy shoes that were too big and now have to use innersoles to make them wearable but not comfortable.

Nate C.
Nate C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Unhappy

Have purchased before without an issue but received the wrong size for my son. And considering the time it took to receive from ordering the shoes I wasn't game on returning them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Still waiting on my replacement shoes

Unfortunately this is the third pair of shoes and all have not been sized correctly.
I kept the two that were a bit big but returned the small pair. I haven’t had any confirmation from Brand direct or have not received my replacement.

Sizing Very small
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Rhonda, can you please advise your order number so I can check the status of your return?

Ellie JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad Customer Service

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Ellie, thanks for taking time to leave feedback. We always do our best to respond to emails within a few business days. Can you advise what email address you contacted as I want to make sure miscommunication hasn't occurred.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Ellie, can you advise your order number so I can look into this matter please?

Good Service

I bought 2 pairs of ankle boots - ORIZONTE- the first pair were a beautiful fit, soft leather and so comfortable that I decided to order another pair in the same size -38- , same quality. different style, size 38. BUT after wearing them for half a day I had sore feet so removed them.
The service from BRANDHOUSE was excellent on both transactions and the range on offer is great. Size turned out to be difficult. Thank you BRANDHOUSE. Regards Eve

Sizing

Sizing of shoes is inaccurate. They were too small even after I sized up because they were boots. Had to return. Was not happy with the product.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Linda, I am sorry to hear the item didn't fit you. You are more than welcome to return them. We are happy to help.

Linda

All good. I did return them. Postage is a killer though.

IanSydney, NSW

Terrible delivery service.

Ordered shoes, waited 6 days heard nothing, rang , they then dispatched shoes that day. The shoes were returned ($18) AusPost took 4 days to get there but no response 6 business days after they had received them. Rang and was told it would be 4-8 business days before dispatch, when they had already had the shoes 6 days.
I have been buying my wide style shoes from the U.K , similar price received 5-7 days. As a new customer, not impressed at all.

DalySouth East Queensland, QLD

Badly designed

Be very wary when purchasing from this site. Shoes are often badly designed and would not even be saleable in a normal retail outlet.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Daly, can you please advise your order number? I would be happy to help you resolve your concerns. If the shoes are returned in original condition, unworn and in the shoebox, you can return them.

Daly

They are unwearable. The postage is prohibitive.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Daly, can you please advise your order number so I can try and assist please?

I didn’t like the shoes was too hard

I didn’t like the quality was too hard and uncomfortable To wear it And slightly too big on me But I still continue to look for another shoes

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Marianna, you are more than welcome to return the shoes for a refund or exchange. We are happy to help.

Vicki PS
Vicki PSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer support

I've had good experiences with Brand House Direct until recently. I had to return one of two pairs of women's shoes (Scholl Orthoheel) because they were a poor fit. Eight days after they were received at the Broadmeadows warehouse I hadn't heard back or received a refund. Both customer service phone line and online chat were unavailable at 2.30pm on a Wednesday. Still waiting!

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Vicki, can you advise your order number so I can assist? Our phone lines were operating on Wednesday so I am so sorry you couldn't get through.

Janet MartinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disappointing

Purchased a pair of Comfort Shoe Co - Plato and while they are very comfortable, the actual rubber sole is smaller than the actual base of the shoe, and because of this I can not see them being long lasting. This is the only pair of shoes I have purchased from you that I have been unhappy with.

Purchase Order 386898 despatched from Brand Warehouse 3/12/20

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. If the shoes are brand new in the shoebox, you are more than welcome to return the shoes to us.

Janet Martin

I do know that shoes can be returned if they are brand new, but I have worn them on 3 occasions, and are now showing signs of scuffing, especially on the toes.

Noeleen W.
Noeleen W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Unsatisfied

Was sent odd shoes, when contacted they said take to shoe maker....first and last time I'll ever buy from them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Nice shoes but delayed refund

The shoes would I'm sure had been comfortable but my orthotic didn't fit well
My concern is the long delay ,now over 4 weeks waiting for my refund
I would try again to find shoes but this has put me off enormously

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can follow up on the return?

Glenys Jacobs
Glenys Jacobs

390179 please follow up refund

Les.Sydney, NSW

Great shoes, dreadful after sales service.

Returned shoes for exchange, waited a few weeks, rang them and was told order was being processed and would receive within 2 to 3 days, never arrived, rang again, and was told I had not specified what a wanted for exchange, even though I filled in the exchange form they supplied, after dreadful service decided for a refund. Will not use again.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Les, I would like to have this rectified urgently for you. What is your order number so I can have an exchange pair sent to you asap?

Order number 390450 08/12/20

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Ok thank you. I can see the refund has been issued. Would you like me to help you find a more suitable size and/or style? I would like to look after you with personalised service to ensure you have the best shopping experience possible.

Glenys FooteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor return policy

Needed to return shoes due to fault. Told to cut them up before I got credit
No mention of my money back, or replacement of faulty shoes foe new !!!
Not impressed

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and I would like to address this matter. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this?

Glenys Foote

I’m sorry but I haven’t kept any of that information. I purchased from you somewhere back in April /May I think

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Glenys, if you can find the information, I would be happy to try and help. You may be able to find the confirmation order in your inbox of your email.