Brand House Direct

Nice shoes but delayed refund

The shoes would I'm sure had been comfortable but my orthotic didn't fit well
My concern is the long delay ,now over 4 weeks waiting for my refund
I would try again to find shoes but this has put me off enormously

Les.Sydney, NSW

Great shoes, dreadful after sales service.

Returned shoes for exchange, waited a few weeks, rang them and was told order was being processed and would receive within 2 to 3 days, never arrived, rang again, and was told I had not specified what a wanted for exchange, even though I filled in the exchange form they supplied, after dreadful service decided for a refund. Will not use again.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Les, I would like to have this rectified urgently for you. What is your order number so I can have an exchange pair sent to you asap?

Order number 390450 08/12/20

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Ok thank you. I can see the refund has been issued. Would you like me to help you find a more suitable size and/or style? I would like to look after you with personalised service to ensure you have the best shopping experience possible.

Glenys FooteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor return policy

Needed to return shoes due to fault. Told to cut them up before I got credit
No mention of my money back, or replacement of faulty shoes foe new !!!
Not impressed

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and I would like to address this matter. Can you advise your order number so I can look into this?

Glenys Foote

I’m sorry but I haven’t kept any of that information. I purchased from you somewhere back in April /May I think

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Glenys, if you can find the information, I would be happy to try and help. You may be able to find the confirmation order in your inbox of your email.

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible communication

The initial goods did not fit and we needed to return for a size up. This aspect of the service was difficult. Communication was poor from Brand House.
The courier used was terrible, there was no notification of return delivery either by brand-house or the Currier. Only after a number of weeks did we investigate to find that the goods had been shipped and should have been picked up from the depot but had been sent back to Melb. Again no notification of this happening. We had to chase it up. Eventually, the goods were resent and arrived months after the initial purchase date.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear that. We do value your business and would be happy to send any of your future orders via Australia Post if that is preferred.

vero

veroSydney, NSW

Very poor after sales service

I ordered a pair of Saucony runners back in May. They arrived but were faulty. It took until August, and a dozen emails, before a replacement pair were sent to me. You were very reluctant to accept responsibility for the faulty pair of shoes.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Speedy post..

I LIVE in Skechers and find them the most comfortable shoes ever.... I recently bought Skechers Energy, Retro Vision and they are as hard as rocks ?? Not the quality I expected.. Won`t be doing much walking in them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Julie, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully, your next pair of shoes will be more comfy.

Margaret Walton

Margaret WaltonIllawarra, NSW

Speedy Delivery

I recently purchased shoes from Brand Direct & was once again delighted & surprised how quickly after the order my package arrived
I would not hesitate to recommend this company for there great service

product return/exchange

I recently purchased two pair of boots, excellent response in getting them to me. Loved them, however, returning 1 pair as they didn't fit. Process for exchange/refund has been pitiful. I called once, helpful receptionist, was emailed, replied, no response. Will need to call again to follow up. The refund form clearly states a call will be made by BHD to me to discuss my options. Hasn't happened as far as I am aware.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Wendy, thank you for your feedback. Please call our customer service team on 1300735786 for assistance.

Pity about the service.

Made a purchase and immediately started receiving a stream of marketing emails. It seems quite pointless to me to try to sell me the item that I have just purchased which does seem the focus of the google system.
No idication of dispatch for an extended period. Felt like more than a month but I'm not sure of the dates.
As I was about to chase up the delivery I received an email to say that the goods wouldn't be supplied and to choose an alternative. The only suitable cost more. I saw no choice but to choose another product as they already had my money and chasing a refund seemed to me like a tall mountain.
Goods eventually supplied and were satisfactory.
I'm not in a hurry to use Brand House Direct again.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. We do value your business and hope you can consider shopping with us again in the future.

Judy

JudySydney, NSW

Overly delayed delivery without notification.

Ordered 4 shoes confirmed on Oct. 5 and I still haven't received it. I followed it up on the 16th, just to be informed that it still hasn't been shipped.

Rosemarie

RosemarieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not happy with shoes

I purchased a pair of Rockport runners, found them to be slippery on wet tiles and grass. It is noted on the sole they are slip resistant. This is not the case and when I contact them I was informed that this means they are water proof!!! Really? They informed me that they will contact Rockport direct and get back to me. That was more than 6 weeks ago. They have not replied to my emails. I suspect that the shoes may be fake and not genuine Rockport brand as I have never had any issues with this brand in the past. They are dangerous as I nearly slipped on the kitchen tiled floor. I would like them to contact me and come to some arrangement.

SizingSlightly large

Marisol G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

They're cheaper than other stores which is good. But very unorganised. Long wait.

I bought 2 pairs. Over 4 weeks later (of emailing asking for my order) I received 1 pair and informed the other was out of stock. I have now ordered a different pair. Let's see how long it takes to get there. Might be better to call first and check if they have the shoe in stock and be ready to wait at least 4 weeks for your order.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can assist please?

Order #353828

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi the red boots will be sent as a priority for you next week. Thank you for your patience.

Michelle

MichelleAustralian Capital Territory

Concerned.

Ordered for the first time using this website and wish I had of checked these reviews first. 10 days later and still no sign of my hiking boots being dispatched. They should be well on their way by now! I wish I hadn’t of ordered, the boots weren’t that much cheaper but now I’m worried I won’t ever see them.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you advise your order number so I can help please?

....nope...

....nope...

Still waiting.....

It's been 11 business days and 15 normal days since my order was confirmed. No dispatch email. I've emailed them to ask where my order is and I have not received one back.
Not happy.
Order #336202

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I will follow this up with the shipping team. I will email you an update asap. Thank you for your patience.

waiting

waiting for my order to be picked still, havent heard a thing from them! postage is very expensive! ordered something else from melb and already have it so not sure yet,just have to wait and see the 2 pair of shoes to make another rewiew.

Still waiting

As soon as i reviewed i got a email at 5.36 that it had been picked 5 days after ordering. Hope the size is right!

Still waiting

wow, have a read from all the reviews on this site!! looks like the people in dispatch are all on the herb!!

Debra Fraser

Debra FraserGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waiting on order

Placed order 337867 22/5/20, checked website 31/05/20 still not even picked!! Made a order through another site and received goods within 3 days. Would definitely recommend to check out other sites before using this one. Shipping is also more expensive than other sites.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Debra, I will lodge an enquiry with the shipping team and will email you an update. Thank you for your patience.

Tamara88Hobart, TAS

6 days and still no dispatch email sent to me

I ordered a pair of black sketchers 6 days ago and I’ve emailed asking if they’d been sent yet . No reply ! My order number is 332811
Why does it take so long to be dispatched from warehouse ? I’m awaiting for these as I’m needing them for work . Cheers , hopefully I’ll get a reply back?

Tamara88

Thank you for your quick reply brand house direct :) thank you !!

Tamara88

I haven’t received an email with the tracking details yet?? I also got an email stating that it’ll be posted as soon as possible. But yet told here it’s be sent off today ?

ChaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting

Well, by reading all the bad reviews I feel a bit worried about my order. Despite the high delivery fees ($12) my order still not on the way. I have ordered from different companies, from overseas and my orders have been delivered quicker... I just don’t get it, there’s no information about the shipment and the delivery fees are so expensive for the service I got.
I am from Melbourne so maybe I can come to your warehouse and get the shoes?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Hi
#329725
After shipment, how long is the waiting period to actually receive the order?
Shipment is around 5-8 days + 5 days of delivering.

Cha

Isn’t it easier to come at your warehouse?

VishithaSydney, NSW

Messed up my delivery

I ordered a pair of arch support shoes on 31 Jan 2020. I received no email confirmation of order being processed until I wrote an email. I paid $12.95 for postage. The package has been delivered to a newsagent 20min drive away from my home which is an inconvenience. I paid the postage which is quiet high for the product to be delivered to my home address.

Had I read these reviews prior to order I wouldnt have placed an order.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that. In future, if you prefer, we would be more than happy to send your orders via Australia Post if that is more convenient?

Vishitha

Thank you for your reply. I would appreciate receiving an option how I would like the product to be delivered as in left at the address/alternative address etc.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Yes please contact us when placing your next order so we can ensure it is shipped via Australia Post for you.

Callie

Did not send and exchange my items

The product was delivered fast but when the sizing was incorrect, I had paid for return postage to return the unused items and request for a size bigger to be sent to me. Ive never heard from them despite sending them several emails! The tracking shows that they had already received my items a while ago. Will escalate further to NSW FAIR WORK office if they choose not to send me my shoes.

SizingVery small
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

Callie

#302298 and postal tracking indicated you have received my returned item 9 says ago.