CF

CFHobart, TAS

Slow delivery on my exchanged order. The doc marten boots are a really good price though, so worth the wait. Thanks.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

My pair slightly defective two pairs men's shoes OK

Bottero black flats . The strap holding the metal decorative detail at the front of the left shoe was broken. Because I wanted to wear the shoes for my birthday dinner my husband taped the area and it's doing the job. Disappointing but otherwise the two pairs of men's shoes OK.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am so sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Jean Lambert
Jean Lambert

O/No 395162 1x Bottero flats 1xpair men shoes

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please email us pictures of the issue to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can assist.

bonnieGippsland, VIC

Dr Marten boots

Although, l am happy with the boots, they are not exactly what l wanted. I wanted a softer leather, but these will do. Just have to wear them in for longer. To my understanding, a nappa leather is soft. I have seen them in a softer leather.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Bonnie, Dr Martens boots are available in black smooth, black nappa and black pascal. Which ones did you order?

bonnie

I think l made a mistake by ordering the 1460 Nappa instead of the 1460 Pasqcal, eight up. I have not worn them as its too hot for me to wear boots at the moment. Is there any chance l could swap them please. I am a size AUS 9.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi please email your order details to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so the returns team can assist with an exchange. The black nappa is our best seller though, they do also stretch and soften with wear.

Brand house direct service

Ordered a pair of Keen hiking shoes which after 2 weeks hadn’t been dispatched. I rang and spoke to someone who told me they were out of stock. It would have been nice if someone had contacted me straight away to give me options like a refund, or swap order for another shoe. I ordered a different shoe, paid the difference in price and these were then promptly shipped ie on same day. I think that because I was allowed to order shoes which were out of stock, and then not contacted to advise that they were not available, I shouldn’t have had to pay extra for the other pair

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Christine, can you advise your order number so I can look into this please?

Christine
Christine
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Christine, thank you for the feedback. I will pass it on to management. We did have a large influx of orders pre Xmas and I apologise if you were affected by a shipping delay.

Jane PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow boat from China delivery.

Quite happy with the product but price was the same as RRP and it took AGES to arrive from the warehouse. Had to send them a follow up email after a very lengthy wait, which did not prompt the delivery at all.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jane, can you advise your order number? We are in Australia and we don't ship from China. I just want to make sure you didn't mistake the seller with this review.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jane, I am sorry if delivery took longer than expected. I hope you are enjoying your purchased item.

Very Happy

Extremely happy with my Fitflops! Not only are they comfortable and dressy, they arrived quickly and efficiently, with no hassles!

Concerned

Concerned

Sales prices are really good

There is a large choice and the products on sale are at a really good price. I found the site a little slow but generally easy to navigate. I was surprised that regardless of how much you spend with them there is still a freight charge, and if you have to return something another freight charge. So take care with your selection or you bargin purchase can become not so bargin. Overall would go back again.

Jet

JetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Let down by return

Happy with product purchased and received promptly. The problem was I needed to return the product due to a size issue and requested a refund. This took a long time and in the end I had to chase it up. When the refund finally came through, the postage cost had been deducted and I had to pay postage to return the product, so was slugged twice. Would think twice before ordering anything again

CathPerth, WA

Shoes

The colours were not available in my shoe size. It was not obvious which were for wider fitting feet and a wide fitting shoe did not fit me. one pair is okay the other may give away.

SizingSlightly small
Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Cath, thank you for your review. We do stock wide fitting shoes if you are interested:

Very comfy runners

I ordered and received fairly promptly a pair of Saucony runners.
The service was excellent. I have received items in the past and would not hesitate to recommend your company to others.

Rosa Orlando

Rosa OrlandoSydney, NSW

Still haven’t received second pair of sandals I ordered

N/A have no words for this section just wondering when I’ll receive my sandals hopefully very soon then I’ll be happy

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Rosa, can you advise your order number so I can check the order status for you?

Lynne Richards

Lynne RichardsNorth Queensland, QLD

Enjoy the regular specials on offer

Enjoy shopping with brand house direct, as always get good prompt service when they have my sizes and have used enough thru the years. Thank you.

Linda Gregor

Linda GregorMurray Region, NSW

Good range, great value.

Always a good shopping experience, good range, good delivery time, easy returns. Also very good prices for Homy Ped shoes which always fit perfectly. I'll be back again and again!

wendy

wendyGippsland, VIC

Great Shoes and service

I have purchased a number of products from this company and it is now my go to place to buy shoes. The range and quality of stock is impressive. Delivery is always prompt and customer service is friendly and efficient. I have recommended your site to many friends.

Wendy JSydney, NSW

Not that impressed

I only have an issue with the returns process as it is very expensive postage as they ask you to register the parcel and very slow give you your money back. It has been 15 business days so far (3 weeks) and still nothing

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Wendy, can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

I sent an email yesterday but no response. Order 370310

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Wendy, the refund for your return has been processed. I have resent the email to confirm this.

Disapointed

Very disappointed when my last order wasnt available after I ordered and paid for it, it also took some time for the money to be refunded after sending emails and phone calls

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

Great prices and quality products, but slow to deliver

First few orders were quick to arrive despite during the covid peak, however this recent order I had to chase up after nearly two weeks because I hadn't heard anything, and then had to wait another week for them to arrive. Other than that they always have a great range and comparable prices, so will use them again, just have to be more patient.

Mike

Mike

Good shoes, but too many emails....

I was very happy with the service, and postage times. Shoes are great, however i keep getting emails, i unsubscribed from all, yet still got multiple emails including one asking for a review, so here it is

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Mike, thank you for your feedback. Please call our customer service team, we can assist you to unsubscribe from the email list.

Cliffy34

Cliffy34ADELAIDE

Waited weeks and weeks for a refund

Ordered slippers and they arrived promptly. The style was great, but unfortunately they were too small and were the largest in the style, so they had to be returned. Even with coronavirus, the tracking showed fairly prompt return to the company Then I waited and waited. Replied to their email and phoned. Eventually got refund about 6 weeks later.
Now I can go and buy a pair of slippers which fit.

SizingVery small

DebFar North Queensland, QLD

Following up again on refund

Paid for return postage of 2 pairs shoes not suitable for me and requested refund. Received email asking me to select different style. They advised if I wanted refund it would be cost of shoes less postage. As I paid postage for returns and purchased more than these pairs of shoes don't believe they should charge postage. Original order I kept 4 pairs of shoes. I have had no response to email sent requesting refund again. They received returned goods on 29th Jan.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Deb, can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Deb

Not required received email to advise refund has been processed.