Listing monitored by Brand House Direct

Yep okay

Nice shoes yes they will be ok I guess. Brand house shoes got sent to new Zealand for me ok.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please advise your order number so I can assist please?

Customer service is non existent however once the right person finally contacted me a refund was quickly made

Returned shoes for a smaller size. You have had them for over two weeks and tell me they are still waiting to be processed

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Glenda, can you please advise your order number so I can assist?

Glenda
Glenda

394686 but I doubt you will do anything satisfactory as no one else has

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Glenda, we sent you an email to offer you some alternative styles available in a smaller size. We hadn't heard back from you so the refund for the return was processed. I think some miscommunication has occurred, I am so sorry about this!

excellent service !!!!

Brilliant tracking updates. Very happy with service when made exchange. Very helpful. Excellent range of products . Very satisfied with shoes. Very happy all round !!

Review Brand House Direct

I have been happy with items purchased from you. They have been as described fit and quality. Only purchase sale items.

Item as described.

Item as described.
Good reporting of parcel delivery progress. Delivery date was as quoted, fast efficient service. Happy to deal again. Thank you

Brand House

Brand House gave me excellent service, my product was what I wanted, and exactly as advertised, also came on time.

CF
CFHobart, TAS

Slow delivery on my exchanged order. The doc marten boots are a really good price though, so worth the wait. Thanks.

Review collected in partnership with Brand House Direct

My pair slightly defective two pairs men's shoes OK

Bottero black flats . The strap holding the metal decorative detail at the front of the left shoe was broken. Because I wanted to wear the shoes for my birthday dinner my husband taped the area and it's doing the job. Disappointing but otherwise the two pairs of men's shoes OK.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi I am so sorry to hear that. Can you please advise your order number so I can help?

Jean Lambert
Jean Lambert

O/No 395162 1x Bottero flats 1xpair men shoes

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi can you please email us pictures of the issue to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so we can assist.

bonnieGippsland, VIC

Dr Marten boots

Although, l am happy with the boots, they are not exactly what l wanted. I wanted a softer leather, but these will do. Just have to wear them in for longer. To my understanding, a nappa leather is soft. I have seen them in a softer leather.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Bonnie, Dr Martens boots are available in black smooth, black nappa and black pascal. Which ones did you order?

bonnie

I think l made a mistake by ordering the 1460 Nappa instead of the 1460 Pasqcal, eight up. I have not worn them as its too hot for me to wear boots at the moment. Is there any chance l could swap them please. I am a size AUS 9.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi please email your order details to support@brandhousedirect.com.au so the returns team can assist with an exchange. The black nappa is our best seller though, they do also stretch and soften with wear.

Brand house direct service

Ordered a pair of Keen hiking shoes which after 2 weeks hadn’t been dispatched. I rang and spoke to someone who told me they were out of stock. It would have been nice if someone had contacted me straight away to give me options like a refund, or swap order for another shoe. I ordered a different shoe, paid the difference in price and these were then promptly shipped ie on same day. I think that because I was allowed to order shoes which were out of stock, and then not contacted to advise that they were not available, I shouldn’t have had to pay extra for the other pair

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Christine, can you advise your order number so I can look into this please?

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Christine, thank you for the feedback. I will pass it on to management. We did have a large influx of orders pre Xmas and I apologise if you were affected by a shipping delay.

Jane PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow boat from China delivery.

Quite happy with the product but price was the same as RRP and it took AGES to arrive from the warehouse. Had to send them a follow up email after a very lengthy wait, which did not prompt the delivery at all.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jane, can you advise your order number? We are in Australia and we don't ship from China. I just want to make sure you didn't mistake the seller with this review.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Jane, I am sorry if delivery took longer than expected. I hope you are enjoying your purchased item.

Marian T.Sydney, NSW

Initial delivery issue resolved. Happy with the shoes.

My order was delivered to the wrong house initially however they sent a replacement parcel. Happy with quality of shoes.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi Marian, I am so sorry about this! We are liasing with Couriers Please and will ensure this gets sorted asap!

Marian T.

Replacement parcel received. Thank you.

Lee S.Brand House Direct

Hi our accounts person at Couriers Please assures me that this will be resolved as a high priority. We thank you for your patience.

Very Happy

Extremely happy with my Fitflops! Not only are they comfortable and dressy, they arrived quickly and efficiently, with no hassles!

Concerned
Concerned

Sales prices are really good

There is a large choice and the products on sale are at a really good price. I found the site a little slow but generally easy to navigate. I was surprised that regardless of how much you spend with them there is still a freight charge, and if you have to return something another freight charge. So take care with your selection or you bargin purchase can become not so bargin. Overall would go back again.

Jet
JetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Let down by return

Happy with product purchased and received promptly. The problem was I needed to return the product due to a size issue and requested a refund. This took a long time and in the end I had to chase it up. When the refund finally came through, the postage cost had been deducted and I had to pay postage to return the product, so was slugged twice. Would think twice before ordering anything again