Brand Shopping

Brand Shopping (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for Brand Shopping? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Unprofessional website and question product authenticity - buyer beware!

It took weeks for my products to arrive and when they did, the WRONG products were sent, perhaps they were hoping I wouldn't notice? Very poor communication, I question whether products are authentic (no box, no adequate labelling and stale smelling), not transperant about product availability, no apologies for mistake with order, delays and I had to chase them up with very direct emails in order to get a refund. I would not recommend using this website at all!

LN Eltham
LN ElthamMelbourne

Bad experience- Buyer Beware!

Purchased Stella McCartney 50 ml perfume for a Christmas present only to find that I paid full price for a tester bottle wrapped in cardboard lid off not even sure if it is the original perfume. On the landing page of the perfume you needed to go an additional step to find in the last line that only testers available. If you went straight to paypal like me there was no warning or implied on the tax invoice or shipping order. It took 2 weeks for them to post the product and I could not use it for a gift as planned. Very disappointed with the customer service. Buyer Beware!

Miss D
Miss DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Byzance and thrilled!

Absolutely thrilled to receive my Byzance 100ml in box. It smells divine. Very happy with service would purchase again. Thanks Brand Shopping I personally would use your services again.

kurrajongmumAU

Worst Customer Service

CateM06
CateM06Sydney

Very dissappointing

Thank you for suppliy rare fragrances

I am very happy with my orders :)
Nothing negative to say. Reasonable price for those discontinued perfumes, and everything was delivered on time.
Luckily, we bought from you after reading the other reviews because you are the only one who sell that fragrance.
Customers with good experiences should post here too.
Keep it up!
fast service, many stocks

Found my perfume!!!!!!

Everything worked fine for me as being heard a few bad feedback. 2 days for delivery is great, I ordered 2 rare perfumes that I could not find them last 2 years. but the price is little bit expensive. It was possible to follow the package after it has been dispatched from the vendor.
fast shipping, stock rare perfume
expensive

Buyer beware - 0 star rating

Stay well away and always read reviews for online sellers before parting with your hard earned cash. It's been over 2 weeks now with no sign of my Juliette has a Gun fragrance despite the money being well and truly in [name removed] account!! With not a single positive review, why is this company still on Paypal's list?? Now to lodge my refund claim............ :-(

Roni
RoniSydney

Terrible - - - (minus, minus minus)

Tina
TinaPerth

Go somewhere else

Maureen
MaureenSydney

Never ever order from brand shopping! Absoultley disgracfull service and also frudulant!

I too have waited weeks for my order, yet brand shopping website claimed it was in stock! When it finally arrived my order was fake!
The box had been tampered with and the perfume spray smells like cats urine. I have tried to get a refund; they won't even send me a return's number.
I am still waiting for a full refund of $187
I am now involving paypal.

Patrick
Patrick

Terrible experience

Just like everyone else, I ordered a product to find it wasn't in stock after all (despite the item being clearly labelled as "in stock" on the site).

I've learned my lesson to always check online retailers before buying. If you've already learned that lesson, then this is one of the ones to steer clear of.

Poor communication, no stock

Dimonde
DimondeAdelaide SA

Deceitful, Dishonest, Fraudulent - Just To Name A Few!!!!

Ordered gatineau Vitamina Suractivee Hand Cream (Salon Size) 200ml for $29.00 - then was told the order was cancelled because the item was out of stock. It’s on their website now for $73.00(In stock: Yes). So therefore the title of this review is more than applicable. I should have read the other reviews. I suppose we can be thankful when using PayPal you do get a refund. If you do decide to risk ordering from this site, please use PayPal.

False advertising, waste of time etc etc etc

Sia27
Sia27WALLINGFORD

Terrible! No Products in Stock!

Waited 5 days to find out what is happening with my order. Don't even get a reply but thankfully a full paypal refund. None of their products are in stock it's a complete sham website by the look of it. Very poor customer service don't but from them, waste of time and money!
At least they refunded me without a fight