Brand Shopping

Brand Shopping (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for Brand Shopping? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Roni
RoniSydney

Terrible - - - (minus, minus minus)

Tina
TinaPerth

Go somewhere else

Maureen
MaureenSydney

Never ever order from brand shopping! Absoultley disgracfull service and also frudulant!

I too have waited weeks for my order, yet brand shopping website claimed it was in stock! When it finally arrived my order was fake!
The box had been tampered with and the perfume spray smells like cats urine. I have tried to get a refund; they won't even send me a return's number.
I am still waiting for a full refund of $187
I am now involving paypal.

Patrick
Patrick

Terrible experience

Just like everyone else, I ordered a product to find it wasn't in stock after all (despite the item being clearly labelled as "in stock" on the site).

I've learned my lesson to always check online retailers before buying. If you've already learned that lesson, then this is one of the ones to steer clear of.

Poor communication, no stock

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Brand Shopping compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Dimonde
DimondeAdelaide SA

Deceitful, Dishonest, Fraudulent - Just To Name A Few!!!!

Ordered gatineau Vitamina Suractivee Hand Cream (Salon Size) 200ml for $29.00 - then was told the order was cancelled because the item was out of stock. It’s on their website now for $73.00(In stock: Yes). So therefore the title of this review is more than applicable. I should have read the other reviews. I suppose we can be thankful when using PayPal you do get a refund. If you do decide to risk ordering from this site, please use PayPal.

False advertising, waste of time etc etc etc

Sia27
Sia27WALLINGFORD

Terrible! No Products in Stock!

Waited 5 days to find out what is happening with my order. Don't even get a reply but thankfully a full paypal refund. None of their products are in stock it's a complete sham website by the look of it. Very poor customer service don't but from them, waste of time and money!
At least they refunded me without a fight