Brand Shopping

Brand Shopping

Brand Manager for Brand Shopping? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Not an unhappy customer

I placed an order for a discontinued perfume that is my wifes favourite. Despite a hiccup with the actual size available I was able to negotiate with Tim and still achieve a satisfactory outcome. The goods arrived on my doorstep three days later. The adage is "only unhappy people leave reviews". Well I am real and I am happy and my wife will be happy on Christmas Day. Win alround I say.

De Laney
De LaneyMelbourne

Advice to please call the mobile number BEFORE placing any online order!

Unprofessional website and question product authenticity - buyer beware!

It took weeks for my products to arrive and when they did, the WRONG products were sent, perhaps they were hoping I wouldn't notice? Very poor communication, I question whether products are authentic (no box, no adequate labelling and stale smelling), not transperant about product availability, no apologies for mistake with order, delays and I had to chase them up with very direct emails in order to get a refund. I would not recommend using this website at all!

Found my perfume!!!!!!

Everything worked fine for me as being heard a few bad feedback. 2 days for delivery is great, I ordered 2 rare perfumes that I could not find them last 2 years. but the price is little bit expensive. It was possible to follow the package after it has been dispatched from the vendor.
fast shipping, stock rare perfume
expensive