Brand Shopping

Brand Shopping

Brand Manager for Brand Shopping? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Great product.. Thank you!

Order was slow to arrive, however understandable considering we just had Easter.
Product was well packaged and perfect.
Thank you.

Dendry
DendryGippsland, VIC

Good experience

Actually I had a great experience - perfume took only 2 days to arrive - in fine condition - a perfume I cannot find ANYWHERE else as it is discontinued. Bottle clearly was an old tester, but that was what I wanted - the older the better as while you lose a few top notes, you can be sure it's not the dreaded reformulated version. The website clearly stated it was a tester, and will be ordering more of the same while they still have it available. BTW I ordered from them inadvertently from a site under another name as I had read bad reviews but my experience turned out okay. Very pleased.

Miss D
Miss DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Byzance and thrilled!

Absolutely thrilled to receive my Byzance 100ml in box. It smells divine. Very happy with service would purchase again. Thanks Brand Shopping I personally would use your services again.

Thank you for suppliy rare fragrances

I am very happy with my orders :)
Nothing negative to say. Reasonable price for those discontinued perfumes, and everything was delivered on time.
Luckily, we bought from you after reading the other reviews because you are the only one who sell that fragrance.
Customers with good experiences should post here too.
Keep it up!