Brands Now

Brands Now

Brand Manager for Brands Now? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
Paula
Paula

Fraud! ZERO STARS

I purchased shoes in July that have still not arrived (October), and after several requests for a refund, I am now getting no response from this company.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

LisF
LisFPerth, WA

Ditto all of the above...

Product ordered in June. Received confirmation email shortly afterwards, including 2-3 weeks delivery time. Several emails to and fro later - including assurances that the product was coming (so's the Millennium!). I then said that my patience had ended, please refund. Return email informed that refund would be actioned early the following week. That was 5 weeks ago. So...4 months in all. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I too wish that I'd looked into BrandsNow prior to buying. Has anyone warned eBay. From reading all of this, PayPal is well aware. Still fighting for my money!

JoannesHair
JoannesHairGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A rating of Zero would be more appropriate

Ordered Kerastase products 26/08/2019.
Order delivery time stated as 2-3 weeks. Well, that ain't gonna happen at this point.
Tried to email to both the "Contact Us" link and another link found on the site "[name removed]@brandsnow.com.au". No response. A complaint will be registered with the ACCC.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019
Leeanne
LeeanneNorth Queensland, QLD

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE

Like everyone else order placed, received an email stating it would be 2-3 weeks for delivery products never arrived. I will never order and will be letting everyone know this is a scam and will also report to the ACCC.

Not Happy

I placed an order and received confirmation. Delivery was stated as 2-3 weeks. After two weeks of hearing nothing I chased for delivery details to be told the item was out of stock. This wasn't advised at the time of accepting the order and taking payment.
I have requested a full immediate refund and will be updating this review depending on how that is handled.

Ola
OlaPerth, WA

Robbers

Ordered a Kerastase product from this website and have not received. No replies from the company when asked when my product would be arriving. Read these reviews and have lost hope in ever getting the product or refund. Absolutely disgusting that this company is still able to operate. Have put in a complaint with the accc

DO NOT USE BRANDSNOW - ZERO STARS

Like many others on here I have ordered a product that has never arrived. I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered my product. Never order from them, I didn't order with Paypal and now I'm not sure how I will get a refund. Horrendous experience.

Date PurchasedJune 2019

I would give a -0 stars if I could!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had also read all these reviews before ordering! Like everyone else, I purchased a product that never arrived. I emailed them after a week asking where it was and Nheslie told me that they were expecting stock in 3 weeks! 0 communication from them - beyond dodgy.
I emailed them and requested a refund and Nheslie told me they can't process until the boss is back online. It's been a week so I raised a case with PayPal. I will be reporting them to the ACCC and Consumer Affairs.

Be Careful!!!

I would give 0 stars if I could and also wish I had read all these reviews before ordering! I experienced exactly the same as many of the people here, lengthy email correspondence with Nheslie and excuse after excuse. However, eventually, after opening a PayPal dispute case, asking for a refund and telling BrandsNow that I would inform the ACCC and Consumer Affairs, my product actually arrived today after 6 weeks! Thank you PayPal!!!

Coge
CogeIllawarra, NSW

Beware

I wish I had read reviews before ordering from Brands Now. Items not received and numerous emails have not been answered. Now in hands of Paypal. I would be very wary.

Cammish
CammishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Item not received, refund nightmare, PayPal amazing!

Date PurchasedMarch 2019
Karlene
KarlenePerth, WA

Product not received

Wish I had of read the reviews before my purchase. Same as everyone I did not receive my product and countless emails saying they will refund but then they advised an issue with the return payment.
They need to be held accountable for there lying

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Cary
CarySydney, NSW

Items missing - not refunding

I placed a order and also received the email that the items needed to be sourced oversees so it would take 3 weeks. When I finally got the package over a month later - the 3 lipsticks I ordered where not in the package. They say they sjoe they where delivered? Now I am struggling to get a refund. Do not use this website!!!!

Date PurchasedMarch 2019
Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Avoid like the plague

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019
Emilie
EmilieHunter Region, NSW

Terrible Service. Don’t receive product.

After multiple messages and being told on multiple occasions that my product has been shipped and therefore I cannot receive a refund, it is now 2 months since I placed my order. I was told it has been shipped but on tracking it still says “order being prepared for shipment”. Never buy from this website!!

Date PurchasedDecember 2018

Joan Gostelowasked

Is there any hope at all of getting a refund? I seriously doubt I will get the product. This Company is dodgy and not answering my emails now, which is so annoying. To me it is almost like a $100 ....$78 is not chicken feed. I am so annoyed. Maybe a class action. I buy online quite a lot and this is the first bummer.

Mandy
Mandy

I did manage to receive a refund after writing a very strong email. The person at BrandsNow who I complained to went by the name of Nhelsie. His/her email address is: support@brandsnow.zendesk.com I checked and my credit card was refunded as promised. However, I have also reported the case to Dept of Fair Trading and Choice Magazine. I encourage anyone who experiences these problems to report their case to the NSW Dept of Fair Trading - NSW Fair Trading and quote my Reference Number 9295929 to add weight to our action. Good luck!

Joan Gostelow

Thank you for your answer. I had 1 email from Nhelsie last Friday, saying it won't be long now.....if I have not heard from this Company I also will report it to NSW Department of Fair Trading. Thanks Mandy.

Other Beauty Product Retailers