Brands Exclusive

Brands Exclusive (page 2 of 18)

MDD

MDDLismore

Poor Customer Service

Liz

LizAdelaide

So many bad reviews I'm not risking it!!

Wow, you guys need to lift your game, you have so many bad reviews I've decided not to order at all!!! That kind of reputation is pretty bad for business.....

Kayzee

KayzeeBendigo

Disappointed

Having used Brands Exclusive for the first time my experience has not been encouraging. I ordered goods on December 3rd which were due for delivery by Dec 17. The goods have not been delivered - after a few emails I have been given a tracking number which shows my goods are still sitting in Milton Keynes in the UK - well they're certainly not going to be here for Christmas Day as a large part of my daughters Christmas present!! Will not be using this site again as there are many more reliable & faster online options.

Complete waste of time

I put in an order on the 24/11 expecting it to arrive before Christmas. On the 18/12 I received an email saying that part of my order could not be filled. But the remainder would arrive on the 33/12. I then received another email on the 20/12 saying the other item I purchased would not be sent as it was now out of stock. This was a Christmas present. To soften the blow Brands gave me a $4,60 credit. What an insult! I have dealt with Brands before and have had no problems. I am extremely annoyed with this considering it is 4 days before Christmas. Yes the price was good - But good for nothing. I will not use their site again, no matter the savings.

Ashleigh PitcherBrands Exclusive

Can not find a phone number that is connected or anyone to relpy to my email that was sent the 16/12

RKSmith
RKSmith

Thanking for getting back to me, as comunication was all I was wanting.. Keep you the good work :)

Lux GroupBrands Exclusive

We are glad we were able to assist - apologies once again! Enjoy the rest of your day and feel free to touch base if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,
Brand Exclusive

Do not buy Adirondack Chairs from this site

Margew

MargewPort Macquarie NSW

Customer support is hopeless

I have purchased from this site with no problems unfortunately i had to return items and was given store credits (not really what i wanted) anyway trying to use them now and can't apply them. I sent off an enquiry yesterday and had some information returned - didn't work it took 20 -30 mins for an answer each time in the end i gave up at 12.15pm.
Not only did i keep loosing what was in my shopping basket but ultimately things sold out as well.
Trying again this morning but no reply since 8.30am this morning no phone number for help i am very disappointed.

Ashleigh PitcherBrands Exclusive

Why a send a savings code if you can't use it?

Brands Exclusive provide customers with savings code occasionally. I am yet to receive a voucher code that actually can be applied as per the terms and conditions! Very disappointing!! Why not reward your customers as promised??

Saundo

SaundoMelbourne

Very unhappy

My first time using the site purchased items then all of a sudden asking me for identity. Unfortunately could not provide them as I was waiting fir my updated licence. I then only had a window of 8hrs to send them a utility bill. I was obviously too [name removed] refunded money but bad luck and lost all the goods I needed. I have emailed 4 times and heard nothing. Waste of time don’t bother using them !!!!

Kimberlee

Kimberlee

Took my money and never received my products

JMorris

JMorrisSydney, NSW

Purchased 4 items of Seafolly ( 2 set of bikinis)

I purchased 4 items - Brand Exclusive only sent me 1 bottom - with excuse the other order were in backlog, however - I saw they advertised the same products range again after the Sale was completed on 6th Oct. I sent them email to ask when I'm going to receive the remaining 3 items. CS didn’t even bother to read my email – what they did was refunded me the money of 3 items and gave me $15 credit for the inconvenient. Seriously how I’m going to wear 1 bottom without the top to match? $15 is this a joke for my inconvenient - I don't want $15 - I want the items which I have paid and need to know when I will be getting the items. Cos I will never purchase from Brand Exclusive again, and by giving me $15 is just an insult!

Ashleigh PitcherBrands Exclusive

Value of discount way out.

I am sick of lies generally in business. Brands exclusive recently advertised Declare skincare as having insane deductions. I blame myself to think a company would give so much discount
As it happened I just paid the regular price. I just finished giving the company a good rap!

skVictoria

This company is dodgy wrong phone numbers listed and no one responds to your emails

I ordered products with brand exclusive on the 4th October 2017 I have emailed many times to find out when I will receive goods and no one has responded back and some emails have bounced back there is a phone number that is not valid in NSW??? Appalling I’m still waiting after almost a month for a response back from my many emails and I can’t get in contact with them.

sk

Hi I received my order finally and want to return it as I’m not happy I have emailed you afew times and no response. How do I return goods and when do I get refund will it take another five weeks +

Extremely Poor Customer Service

Jan
Jan

Your Order No. 1000_3503663

bonBlenheim

Goods never arrived

I made a purchase back in July and i still haven't seen the goods. It was meant to be sent in August and I have followed up numerous times. I didn't get any replies until i said i would give them bad feedback online then i was asked could I be patient. That was over a week ago and i still haven't heard anything. It was approx $350 worth of goods so its not something I want to just let ride. It's frustrating that there's no number to call them. It looks like lots of people are having a similar problem. I would advise people to steer clear of this company; seems to be a bit suspicious to me. I won't be purchasing off them again.

AniPerth

They sell such terrible "fashion" like really terrible ones.

Philippa

Philippa

Bought wrong size won't exchange or refund! Terrible

Purchased item delivery terrible

Purchase online after one despatch terrible by tracking numbers still waiting and keeps say item on the way. Not good.

DiGoulburn Valley, VIC

Just Terrible they mess you around!

Di

Thank you for your follow up I am extremely happy with the response from Brands Exclusive. I have received a full refund for both the product and return postage.

Bella

Bellamelbourne

don't buy

i purchased shoes online. They were advertised as leather...they are NOT. I paid close to $100 for them and they will accept responsibility. I can't wear them and my shoe repairer can't help either - consequently I have to throw them out. These people are scammers.They are probably the same people that call on your home phone to scam you. Why are they still in business?