Brands Exclusive

Brands Exclusive (page 2 of 40)

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)

Why a send a savings code if you can't use it?

Brands Exclusive provide customers with savings code occasionally. I am yet to receive a voucher code that actually can be applied as per the terms and conditions! Very disappointing!! Why not reward your customers as promised??

Saundo

SaundoMelbourne

Very unhappy

My first time using the site purchased items then all of a sudden asking me for identity. Unfortunately could not provide them as I was waiting fir my updated licence. I then only had a window of 8hrs to send them a utility bill. I was obviously too [name removed] refunded money but bad luck and lost all the goods I needed. I have emailed 4 times and heard nothing. Waste of time don’t bother using them !!!!

Kimberlee

Kimberlee

Took my money and never received my products

Karen

KarenOrange NSW

Exciting way to shop for Christmas

I am now hooked on shopping online, I received four packages to my door today, Can't wait to see my grandchildren in their new outfits for Christmas. Brands Exclusive has made it so easy, offering time to pay. Great value for money!

JMorris

JMorrisSydney, NSW

Purchased 4 items of Seafolly ( 2 set of bikinis)

I purchased 4 items - Brand Exclusive only sent me 1 bottom - with excuse the other order were in backlog, however - I saw they advertised the same products range again after the Sale was completed on 6th Oct. I sent them email to ask when I'm going to receive the remaining 3 items. CS didn’t even bother to read my email – what they did was refunded me the money of 3 items and gave me $15 credit for the inconvenient. Seriously how I’m going to wear 1 bottom without the top to match? $15 is this a joke for my inconvenient - I don't want $15 - I want the items which I have paid and need to know when I will be getting the items. Cos I will never purchase from Brand Exclusive again, and by giving me $15 is just an insult!

skVictoria

This company is dodgy wrong phone numbers listed and no one responds to your emails

I ordered products with brand exclusive on the 4th October 2017 I have emailed many times to find out when I will receive goods and no one has responded back and some emails have bounced back there is a phone number that is not valid in NSW??? Appalling I’m still waiting after almost a month for a response back from my many emails and I can’t get in contact with them.

sk

Hi I received my order finally and want to return it as I’m not happy I have emailed you afew times and no response. How do I return goods and when do I get refund will it take another five weeks +

Extremely Poor Customer Service

Jan
Jan

Your Order No. 1000_3503663

bonBlenheim

Goods never arrived

I made a purchase back in July and i still haven't seen the goods. It was meant to be sent in August and I have followed up numerous times. I didn't get any replies until i said i would give them bad feedback online then i was asked could I be patient. That was over a week ago and i still haven't heard anything. It was approx $350 worth of goods so its not something I want to just let ride. It's frustrating that there's no number to call them. It looks like lots of people are having a similar problem. I would advise people to steer clear of this company; seems to be a bit suspicious to me. I won't be purchasing off them again.

AniPerth

They sell such terrible "fashion" like really terrible ones.

Philippa

Philippa

Bought wrong size won't exchange or refund! Terrible

Purchased item delivery terrible

Purchase online after one despatch terrible by tracking numbers still waiting and keeps say item on the way. Not good.

Returns

Hi I have always been happy with brands exclusive and have received good quality products I. The past. However, I recently sent two enquirers using the iPhone app to return a ring which is poor quality. I haven't had any response. What should I do next?

My favorite site

I have been a customer for several years and have always been happy with products. If there was a problem I simply returned goods and received a credit without any issue. Sometimes the goods take a bit too long to be delivered.

DiGoulburn Valley, VIC

Just Terrible they mess you around!

Di

Thank you for your follow up I am extremely happy with the response from Brands Exclusive. I have received a full refund for both the product and return postage.

Bellamelbourne

don't buy

i purchased shoes online. They were advertised as leather...they are NOT. I paid close to $100 for them and they will accept responsibility. I can't wear them and my shoe repairer can't help either - consequently I have to throw them out. These people are scammers.They are probably the same people that call on your home phone to scam you. Why are they still in business?

Find out how Brands Exclusive compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

They are selling fake items

The Versace scarves they are selling are fake, please do not buy. I asked the to provide CLG number to authenticate as the material was a bit off (and the label looks fake as well), they refused to give it to me. I went to Versace store and unfortunately, the scarf was 100% fake. I confronted them about it and the only thing they said was that it is real and if I do not like it I can refund for a credit. I will definitely go through ACCC and Fair Trading.

Love Products & A Great Variety

- Online
- Purchasing process great ... Just wish items could be delivered faster.
- Large variety of gifts that are unique.

jacquisydney

Been waiting for 3 months for a credit for goods

Returned mens clothes size "M" that were actually small small mens that they agreed I could return after requesting I take all items out of bag and measure and supply photos of item, tags and bar codes. I returned as per their instructions and have requested that they supply my $300 plus credit now 4 times. No luck, still no credit since May. I am now going to Dept of fair Trading. This company is a complete con.

Hi Jacqui,
Again our sincerest apologies for this experience you have had. We will continue to communicate and respond via email in the hope to resolve these issues as promptly as we can.
Kind Regards,

BevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

VERY DISAPPOINTING

K8kate75

K8kate75

Products never arrived, nightmare getting a refund.

After three months of waiting for the products I ordered that never arrived, I asked for a refund. That is proving hard to get too!!