Brands Exclusive

Brands Exclusive (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for Brands Exclusive? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jane
JaneBendigo, Victoria

Are we talking about the same site??

Sheila13
Sheila13PERTH

Refund for an order 5 months ago!!!

Cancelled order after 5 months. Contacted them for a refund, that was a week ago and still no refund has been received!!! Not happy at all!!!!

Kosh HazratwlaTownsville

Nearly 3 months for delivery

Ordered a pair of sunning on 7th nov 2014- it's 23jan 2015/ still waiting. They keep telling me they are having difficulty sourcing the Sunny's from the supplier. If u don't have the product - don't sell the bloody thing. I agree they used to be good but now they are just taking too long

Kosh Hazratwla

Not only was it late but you sent the wrong item which cost me extra to post it back to you.
Number 1000_0141139

Return Process is too difficulty

Brands Exclusive sent out the incorrect colour bath mats (cost $30). Even though it was obviously their error I was informed that I would need to fill out forms, send photos and take to a Post Office and paid for postage. I would say READ WHAT MY ORDER IS!!! White is very different to GREEN!!!! I shop online to save time, however this process will ensure in the future that I just shop at conventional stores in the future.

Worst service

Impossible to get a response or acknowledment form anyone. Im trying to return an item that was purchased in October and still no response. Will not bother with purchasing from this site again as its proving to be all to hard.

Judi
JudiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lack of Customer Service

Really impossible to deal with when you have a problem with the order and returns.
They are ok if everything goes to plan. I am finding it hard to get someone to contact me. One on one contact not at all good. I am sorry to have to do this review.

simonjodie
simonjodieAU

Really slow delivery and incomplete towel set with poor compensation

Ordered two different colour Country Road towel sets. They took well over a month to arrive and when they did, were only of basic quality and one of the bath mats was missing and an extra towel had been accidentally (?) sent instead. When we made BE aware, they offered a refund only on the bath mat and said they had no further stock. We would have been far better off going to the 6 monthly sales at a department store where we could have bought COMPLETE sets of towels of higher quality for the same price.
Didn't have to leave home to buy the goods.
The goods took a long time to arrive, were of average quality, were missing part of the set and BE offered a poor refund.

stevieandgnomes
stevieandgnomesAU

It pays to be aware of your rights as a consumer when using this site and similar (OzSale etc.)

Savvy Shopper
Savvy ShopperSth coast NSW

Ex brands exclusive shopper

Nat776
Nat776Perth

Terrible customer service!

If you 100% know the product you're purchasing, this site can be ok (since now you can purchase several items from different sales). But, don't expect prompt customer service. Or even service similar to department stores. Their policies on purchases are questionable. I would in future just go to the nearest department store to ensure what I pay for is of optimal quality.
Sometimes good sales.
Quality can be terrible. Returns policy is questionable.

Saima Kadhila-Amoomo
Saima Kadhila-AmoomoAU

Mixed experiences

I have placed multiple orders on BE and have quickly found that the quality of goods received isnt always great. I ordered a dress that was amazing and another that certainly wasnt. I cant be bothered with refunds and will just give it away.What I do like about their site is that you can track where exactly your order is in the process which is useful.
Order tracking, good website, ok prices
Inconsistent quality

Poor products quality and continually IT problems.

bExAustraliaBrands Exclusive

Received Broken Goods Again!!!

I purchased 3 porcelain cacti and two were advertised at white gloss. They were all matt in colour, one was broken and another one looked like it had been glued together and then shipped to me after it had previously been broken. Did i call them.... no!!! Why? last time i ordered from them and received broken goods they advised me i could not get a refund..... ummm hello, pack better so your "fragile" products dont break. It's not neuroscience!!!
nice website and descriptions
the way the products are advertised varies to what you actually receive

bExAustraliaBrands Exclusive

Our return policy states that if your goods are damaged in transit we will certainly offer a full refund. Please do call our customer service team on (02) 9046 4400, citing this review - we would love to help you.

Not Hapy JanBrisbane

Slow and disappointing

Although their products appear to be quite good, the delivery time can be months, not weeks, which is very frustrating. I am a very experienced online shopper - have been for years - and their supply chain management is appalling. Ozsale, for example, sells similar items and usually delivers in half the time (not always). An order for Bohemia crystal placed with BE on 30 August is still "Ordered from Supplier", which interpreted means it is still weeks away. No contact from BE about it either. Very reluctant to purchase any further and will stick with Ozsale as a result.
Good products
Very slow delivery, lack of communication.

Customer order number is 1062903545035

Adam10
Adam10Adelaide

Advertised brands and items not what is received

bExAustraliaBrands Exclusive

Hi Adam, we are very sorry to hear about this. Customer service will be in touch with you shortly to resolve this issue.

Peter A Smith
Peter A SmithRockhampton

Slow delivery

Like others I am still waiting - it is week 6 now - and waiting. They are very polite about it when I email but still no definite date on which they will post to me and so I must continue to wait and wait.
Of course brands exclusive was almost instantaneous in cashing in my PayPal payment.

So overall rating so far is: fast to take and slow to give.

Just hope the sandals I have apid for are worth it!
Still to find out; staff are polite
Very slow to actually send the goods

Have tried a few times and been disappointed compared to other sites. Never coming back.

bExAustraliaBrands Exclusive

Hi Dianes, we would love to discuss your concerns further with you. Please do call our customer service team on (02) 9046 4400, citing this review.

CAH
CAHAU

Unreliable, bad customer service, forget it!

bExAustraliaBrands Exclusive

We're very sorry to hear about your experience. If you could kindly email support@brandsexclusive.com.au with reference to this review, a customer service representative will investigate this further.

AndulkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

RRP overprices!!!

Andulka

Be aware some products are faulty

Well I had 5 good experiences, even though the products normally take more than 4 weeks to get to your place, till I had to return a faulty item.
I had to pay 25 dollars to sent things back to them and the postage was not refunded at all!
Very unfair when it was not my fault, but it says that in the return policy of the website. So be careful!

Bad