Brands Exclusive

Brands Exclusive (page 2 of 3)

Cass

CassAustralia

Problem resolved!

Having previously made several satisfactory purchases through Brands Exclusive, I ordered a handbag online. On its second use the handle broke due to poor stitching. Though it took several protracted emails including two sets of photos of the broken bag, once my issue came to the attention of one staff member - [name removed] - I received a prompt response and a full refund for the faulty bag.
It's not that problems arise - it is how they are solved. In light of this experience, I will still be purchasing items through Brands Exclusive as this was one glitch among many problem-free transactions.

So Many Items To Choose From

I have only used Brands Exclusive twice and I get confused finding items - you see items for sale and then two days later they are gone.

Goods suppliers don't supply

I recently ordered some sportswear(yoga pants) and after the due date for delivery had expired by ten days I asked for an update. I received a thank you but there is a slight holdup but you delivery is on its way, after another week I asked again to,be told same thing. After the fourth time I received great help,from an efficient staff member who eventually put through a credit note, I still have no,idea where my order went or if they ever found it.

One thing though a credit note means I had to spend my original purchase money on another thing from Brands exclusive which is a bit cheeky seeing as I didn't get what I really wanted.

Jenny

Jenny

No replies from brands exclusive

Ordered on 31/3/16 item never arrived and cancelled no notification and have not received any refunds tried contact brand exclusive no reply.

Just received reply hopefully they can sort out the error asap. Thanks!

Resolved thanks

Nina

NinaSydney

Sale and Customer Service good with a few faults

Mad

Mad

Revised review following issue of refund - warning to read the FULL refund policy

After initially posting a negative review, BE promptly got in contact with me and I was issued a full refund, including postage. I still think they should be clearer with their refund/credit policy which is not immediately accessible via the in-app help section - you have to search more to get to the detail. Buyers should be aware that if an item doesn't fit, it is classified as "change of mind" and you will only be issued with a credit note. My 3 star rating is a result of this policy which I think is too harsh for an online shopping site where it is not possible to try on items.

Ad

Excellent after sale service.

Great support, very prompt in fixing my problem from Jan. I will definitely be purchasing again soon. Thanks for your help Lorena.

Site crashed, no customer service after 5.

I have had several problems with the website. It doesn't seem to cope when the big sales are on. Then there is a delay with customer service & you miss out on items when they sell out. They definitely need to re-consider their customer service model. But Jess in customer service was excellent once she was on to it.

Customer service

Not sure about the products, price or delivery yet as still awaiting - several weeks!!
However, I can highly commend their customer service operator Jess. She responds to queries rapidly and effectively. Very comforting.

Narelle

Narelle

Customer Service saves this website.

Ordered set of two side tables in bronze, waited forever then received only one and it was black three days later i got the other one also black. I was told there were no more bronze even though they were still advertised on their website. Although Customer service did all they could to help me I was disappointed in the website itself I really wanted the tables exactly what I wanted. In the end the only thing I could do was package them up (not at all an easy exercise) they arranged a courier to collect them & take them back.

Kathy Mc

Kathy Mcgoldcoast

Return item

Being an older person and having a disability i found it hard that i had to type instead of talking to a representative and i would suggest that maybe BE could make exceptions and actualy talk on the phone to us older people who dont have printers and all the other techno stuff and knowledge etc..
Apart from that over the years i have been buying from BE they are generally a great team.
Thank you BE.
Regards Kathy Mc

Good customer service but slow delivery.

Although the delivery is really slow, but the customer services are all good attitude and reply the email quite fast which is killing first that they did not have a contact number, but I find it is OK to contact by email as they did reply you.

Refund

I purchased an item that was delivered wrong but instead of a refund, I receive a credit to my account which I need to purchase another product.

Not a big deal

I have recently purchased items from Brands Exclusive and The home. Happy with everything. I must admit that the wait time is sometime annoying as when I do buy products I want them then.

BRW

BRWSydney

Lead time is too long!

The biggest problem with this site is the long wait between ordering and actually receiving the item! Even when it is advertised as next day dispatch. Having said that, when I queried a recent delay, staff followed up promptly and kept me updated on progress. Another problem is the fact you can't get refunds only credits and they expire after a certain time. Not sure this is legit!

AFK

Buyer Beware

JS

JSMelbourne

Satisfaction after frustration

Received the wrong size shoes (ordered 8.5, received 9.5) so needed to return but as not my fault, needed Reply paid postage and full credit. Person I was dealing with in the support area just couldn't seem to grasp the concept. Six emails later including having to send two photos to prove that I wasn't lying and really had received the wrong size and being very frustrated, I asked for my issue to be escalated. Fortunately the up line assistants were much more competent and dealt with it efficiently. I have returned the shoes by reply paid postage and I am awaiting my refund. Fingers crossed!

Polly

PollyGeelong

Can't login - what's happening?

I have been trying to login into BEx for days now & it keeps telling me to try later. Has anyone else had the same problem?

they are okay