Brands Exclusive

Brands Exclusive (page 2 of 10)

Mar. S

Mar. SVictoria

Great!

I had an inquiry and the customer service was great and my inquiry was handled with efficiency. Thank you kindly.

Jan M

Jan MSydney

Chris G

Chris GAuckland

Very Happy with Customer service

I returned a product and emailed customer services after the refund was not credited and they dealt with it extremely well.
Thankyou.

Shanti Nunez

Shanti Nunez

Great savings if willing to wait for your purchase

I have been purchasing from thehome.com.au for years. I have always found them to be great value for money if you don't mind waiting a while for your order. In the rare occasion where I wasn't satisfied with my purchase the customer service team was helpful and were able to satisfactorily offer a replacement or refund my money. Overall I would definitely recommend them for lovely homewares.

Kerry J

Kerry J

Great Customer Service

I have ordered from Brands Exclusive for a number of years and have generally been pleased with my purchases. There has been the odd occasion where items could not be supplied however I was given a bonus store credit for the inconvenience caused. I recently received a winter coat where the belt was missing and I immediately reported the problem. Within a couple of hours I was given a full refund and advised to keep the coat as well. This was truly excellent customer service.

Great customer service

Have been purchasing from brands exclusive for a while and have never been disappointed with the quality of the products on offer. Occasionally the wait times are long and there are supply issues but have found the customer service department to be excellent and efficient, replying within 24 hours and processing refunds fast,

Good customer sevice

Quite good prices. Very good customer service. An item I had ordered was broken when I received it. I sent an email and had a quick response and it was sorted out almost immediately.

Good choice, good staff

Easy purchasing online, an occasional blip in sizing and delivery are dealt with quickly and efficiently by great staff. Excellent range of products.

Amy L

Amy LEast Perth

Great customer service

If there are any problems or when I was following up on my parcel delivery, Customer Service was very fast in replying within 1 business day.

Nic

NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service

I always find the customer service team great to deal with as they respond very quick and are always helpful.

Great deals and service

I have purchased several things from Brands Exclusive - most have been fantastic and great value for money. The returns process is also easy if something doesn't fit or isn't suitable

missmojo

missmojosydney

Great specials, decent service, great range

Offers great deals/specials on all lines, lots of brands, great customer service - followed up a missing order from an unreliable supplier ( only 1 unreliable supplier ever in years of buying) & checked in almost every day until packages arrived.

Gabby

Gabby

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service with very prompt communication and efficiency in resolving issues and assisting with returns/refunds, and updates on delivery. Fantastic range of products and great prices.

Fantastic service

Absolutely love Brands Exclusive. The products I have purchased online have always been exactly as described so no disappointment. They are incredibly clear with their delivery times so I wasn't waiting around expectantly for ages. I recently had an issue with a purchase and after sending feedback they were in constant communication until they came to a resolution. can't speak highly enough of them.

Great product

I made my purchase online.
Goods took a while to come, but I expected this as their products often come from overseas.
Goods were as described, a pair.of.highloft duvet inserts for a bargain price.
Delivery process was smooth.

Excellent customer service

Very impressed with customer service after receiving a faulty product. I received email updates every one to two days advising of progress and reason for delay with supplier response. It did take some time but Refund was processed.

Great customer service

Had a problem when an order had not arrived. It turned out to be a problem with Australia Post. I had a response from Brands Exclusive within an hour of my initial email enquiry and they then got my package redelivered to a different address. The purchase and dispatch service is a little weird in that you may have to wait a while for the goods to be shipped (like till the offer is over) but if you can wait then it is worth it. Again must stress how good the customer service is

This is my favourite shopping site

I buy most of my presents here and find things we have wanted for ages for such a great discount
Customer service is great too if ever any worries or concerns

Ad

Great products and great customer help

Purchased a garment online, had some sizing issues with it but it was all sorted out with the kind help of the customer support group.

Karen A

Karen ASydney

A very pleasurable way to shop

I have always found the range of products excellent on Brands Exclusive and the descriptions generally are accurate. On the rare occasion I have had a problem I have had a very quick response and either been given a refund or partial credit. The only disappointing feature is having to wait for delivery but that is minor compared to the ease of shopping from home (or work) compared to finding time to get to shops, park etc. for a busy, working mum it is a fabulous option.