Brands Exclusive

Brands Exclusive (page 2 of 16)

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)

Slow delivery

I recently purchased some items and it was taking a while to get to me after saying it was dispatched. I got in contact with customer service and after a prompt reply it was sorted out and received the goods the next day. Am always happy with my purchases and their customer service.

Gail

GailWurtulla

Faulty item refund

Recently I took delivery of a a faulty item and had to request a refund. The staff were fantastic and dealt with my problem efficiency and kept in contact till the return process was completed. I have bought from Brands Exclusive many times and will continue to deal with them with confidence.

MikkiG

MikkiGMelbourne

Excellent customer service

I have been very happy with the multiple purchases I have made from Brands Exclusive. On the rare occasions where there has been a problem with items purchased, the dealings with and response from customer service has been impeccable. Thoroughly recommend this website.

Exceptional products and service

I have been a member since 2010 and it is THE place to shop if you have a shoe addiction. Products are amazing, quality brands and very enticing prices.
Customer service team are brilliant to assist with any issues and very responsive to their clients.
Absolutely faultless company.

A1 customer service

The BE customer service team is brilliant. I made an error in my postal address when checking out. I emailed the team immediately and had a response and solution within 30 minutes. Thanks guys!

Awesome service every time!

Delivery is alway prompt and if I ever needed customer service they have been great. Would highly recommend to anyone.

DM1

DM1Donnybrook

Great!

Fantastic fast customer service any problems if any are swiftly resolved by the brands exclusive team. Would recommend to anyone looking for a bargain.

Can't complain - good service

I'm pretty happy because although initially they wanted to leave credit in my account I felt they were fair to reason with me and heard me out and I wanted my money back the way it was paid and thats what they did. they did that immediately with no fuss will shop with Brands exclusive for sure.

Great Service when dealing with Returns.

I am a regular shopper of Brands Exclusive and have only once received an issue with my delivered items (the size being incorrect to what I ordered). Staff where helpful and informative in a timely manner. Perfect returns experience. Thank you.

Nov

NovWyoming

shipping

Bought 2 pairs of Guess women shoes , I received the products one week earlier than estimated.
Also I'm so pleased with the price and the quality as it is comfortable for walking. I have got a lot complement from my friends :-)

Always a good experience

I've shopped online with Brands Exclusive for years now and never had a problem. Delivery is when it says it is, my purchases have always been very high quality and the time that I had to liaise with Customer Service it was prompt, professional and had my best interest in mind. Highly recommend.

I have been a regular customer for the past 2 years! And I had Excellent customer support! I am very happy!

ChrisB

ChrisBSunshine Coast

As always, great customer support

I have been a customer of Brands Exclusive for many years, including when I lived in remote WA, and have always been happy with their products and service, I recently purchased an item that was taking longer than expected to be delivered, and was emailed from Customer Support to apologize and offered a refund. I decided to take the refund which was promptly arranged by Doreen in Customer Service in a professional and friendly manner. Thanks again BE and Doreen!

Excellent customer support

I had a problem accessing my credits from a return item. Evangeline was very good with prompt replies to my queries, she made it all work in the end. Most grateful.

Snezic

SnezicPoint Cook Victoria

Excellent Service Danica

I've been a happy customer with Brands online for about 18 months now. Very rarely is there an issue except with my last purchase where I purchased some tableware and upon delivery 2 of the plates were broken. I contacted Brands customer service to explain what had happened and got Danica on the case. She was most helpful in contacting the company and arranging for 2 more plates to be sent out to complete my set. I was most impressed with her diligence and persistence in this matter and she continually kept me updated on what was happening. I have now received my plates and am very happy with the products and especially the great service!

Robyn E.

Robyn E.Brisbane.

I made my purchases on-line with no problems at all, & when the items were delivered they were in perfect condition, once again no problems with delivery process.

Excellent Customer Service

I cannot fault Brandsexclusive customer service team. Prompt, courteous and most importantly action any queries regarding purchases. Professional and reliable service.

Pleasant encounter

I had a question regarding an item I wanted to purchase online.
My email was responded to promptly, and I felt 'valued'. It was great to actually receive a personal response, rather than 'cut and paste automated responses'.
If only all customer service responses were like this.

Jacinta

JacintaBrisbane

Lorena was extremely helpful

I wanted to say thank you very much to Lorena for her great customer service following a bit of a glitch (on my behalf) with the delivery of an item I purchased. My account is under my maiden name, and I was having my item delivered to the hotel I was staying at, which was in my married name. That meant that when the delivery arrived, it was turned away. Lorena was very helpful in having my package re-directed. She replied to emails promptly and was very friendly and understanding of the mistake I made. Much appreciated, thank you Lorena!

Great customer service

I had an issue with a product I bought, my email was replied to quickly and the issue resolved very easily