Brands Exclusive

Brands Exclusive (page 3 of 45)

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)

Purchased item delivery terrible

Purchase online after one despatch terrible by tracking numbers still waiting and keeps say item on the way. Not good.

Returns

Hi I have always been happy with brands exclusive and have received good quality products I. The past. However, I recently sent two enquirers using the iPhone app to return a ring which is poor quality. I haven't had any response. What should I do next?

My favorite site

I have been a customer for several years and have always been happy with products. If there was a problem I simply returned goods and received a credit without any issue. Sometimes the goods take a bit too long to be delivered.

DiGoulburn Valley, VIC

Just Terrible they mess you around!

Di

Thank you for your follow up I am extremely happy with the response from Brands Exclusive. I have received a full refund for both the product and return postage.

JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling Customer Service

Jen

Thank you very much for your help and support brandsExclusive. I am happy the matter was resolved.

Bellamelbourne

don't buy

i purchased shoes online. They were advertised as leather...they are NOT. I paid close to $100 for them and they will accept responsibility. I can't wear them and my shoe repairer can't help either - consequently I have to throw them out. These people are scammers.They are probably the same people that call on your home phone to scam you. Why are they still in business?

Lux GroupBrands Exclusive

They are selling fake items

The Versace scarves they are selling are fake, please do not buy. I asked the to provide CLG number to authenticate as the material was a bit off (and the label looks fake as well), they refused to give it to me. I went to Versace store and unfortunately, the scarf was 100% fake. I confronted them about it and the only thing they said was that it is real and if I do not like it I can refund for a credit. I will definitely go through ACCC and Fair Trading.

Love Products & A Great Variety

- Online
- Purchasing process great ... Just wish items could be delivered faster.
- Large variety of gifts that are unique.

jacquisydney

Been waiting for 3 months for a credit for goods

Returned mens clothes size "M" that were actually small small mens that they agreed I could return after requesting I take all items out of bag and measure and supply photos of item, tags and bar codes. I returned as per their instructions and have requested that they supply my $300 plus credit now 4 times. No luck, still no credit since May. I am now going to Dept of fair Trading. This company is a complete con.

Hi Jacqui,
Again our sincerest apologies for this experience you have had. We will continue to communicate and respond via email in the hope to resolve these issues as promptly as we can.
Kind Regards,

BevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

VERY DISAPPOINTING

Kassc

KasscAuckland

Another awful experience

after 2 months of waiting finally got refunded and this time used the credits to buy a few personal items. products arrived after a month and was missing a strap. have emailed customer service and once again like last time no response. i advise people to be wary from shopping online from this site.

K8kate75

K8kate75

Products never arrived, nightmare getting a refund.

After three months of waiting for the products I ordered that never arrived, I asked for a refund. That is proving hard to get too!!

noodle

noodleMelbourne

Could be better

Sandy

SandySydney

Gone downhill

I have been a customer of BE for more or less 7 years and the company is a hit and miss affair. However, their customer service and delivery has really gone downhill recently. Ordered products the middle of June 2017, emailed twice in July re delivery but it is now August and still no products received! Wake up BE, the way you are going, you will lose most of your customers and I will probably be one of them :(

Terrible service

2 sets sheets both falling apart and customer service keep looking into it. Beware of companies without phone numbers so you can't contact them. This company needs to be investigated further.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Disappointing and getting worse

Have been using Brands Exclusive for years (off and on) and whilst there were bargains to be had years ago the quality and service has deteriorated to the point that I wonder why I bother any more. Items are made to look much better than they are in real life. The delivery times are excruciatingly long. The sizing information is often impossible to make an accurate assessment. The only way to use BE is to know the brand you are buying, be absolutely certain what size to buy, read all the print carefully and don't go by the pictures, review a product carefully and research the actual price and then you may receive something that you are happy with. If any doubt go without!

Gloria

GloriaSydney

Scam

First of all I have sent emails for tracking my orde I placed 2 weeks ago and no one gotten back to me. There's no bloody contact number and I'm about to come down to the Warehouse in Lidcombe myself to pick it up myself. Some better get back to asap

Vesna

VesnaCanberra

Don't dare to buy from them this site is a nightmare!

I made order on 10 July and it was meant to be dispatched and arrive 18 July to 1 August. As it's not dispatched yet and it's already late i tried contacting them on every possible way and i get answered that they will follow up. Didn't hear anything back from them, their customer service team it's the most ignorant team ever. They simply take your money and don't care after. No response whatsoever
Please don't buy. Give your money to Ozsale or ASOS where you can count on their customer service team at any moment because they respond in a second.
Brands exclusive i hope you will close the business soon because I'll make sure everyone i know finds out about how "good" you are!

donnapalmerston north

still waiting............................

I purchased an item and it is now overdue. I messaged BE a few days ago and of course got no response and now it appears I cannot even get the stupid website to send another email it appears to be broken so I am using this method to raise someone. frustrating!

Worst customer service - worst shipping times - worst site - DO NOT BUY