Brands Exclusive

Brands Exclusive (page 3 of 18)

They are selling fake items

The Versace scarves they are selling are fake, please do not buy. I asked the to provide CLG number to authenticate as the material was a bit off (and the label looks fake as well), they refused to give it to me. I went to Versace store and unfortunately, the scarf was 100% fake. I confronted them about it and the only thing they said was that it is real and if I do not like it I can refund for a credit. I will definitely go through ACCC and Fair Trading.

SisiliaBrands Exclusive

jacquisydney

Been waiting for 3 months for a credit for goods

Returned mens clothes size "M" that were actually small small mens that they agreed I could return after requesting I take all items out of bag and measure and supply photos of item, tags and bar codes. I returned as per their instructions and have requested that they supply my $300 plus credit now 4 times. No luck, still no credit since May. I am now going to Dept of fair Trading. This company is a complete con.

SisiliaBrands Exclusive

Hi Jacqui,
Again our sincerest apologies for this experience you have had. We will continue to communicate and respond via email in the hope to resolve these issues as promptly as we can.
Kind Regards,

BevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

VERY DISAPPOINTING

Kassc

KasscAuckland

Another awful experience

after 2 months of waiting finally got refunded and this time used the credits to buy a few personal items. products arrived after a month and was missing a strap. have emailed customer service and once again like last time no response. i advise people to be wary from shopping online from this site.

K8kate75

K8kate75

Products never arrived, nightmare getting a refund.

After three months of waiting for the products I ordered that never arrived, I asked for a refund. That is proving hard to get too!!

Sandy

SandySydney

Gone downhill

I have been a customer of BE for more or less 7 years and the company is a hit and miss affair. However, their customer service and delivery has really gone downhill recently. Ordered products the middle of June 2017, emailed twice in July re delivery but it is now August and still no products received! Wake up BE, the way you are going, you will lose most of your customers and I will probably be one of them :(

Terrible service

2 sets sheets both falling apart and customer service keep looking into it. Beware of companies without phone numbers so you can't contact them. This company needs to be investigated further.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Disappointing and getting worse

Have been using Brands Exclusive for years (off and on) and whilst there were bargains to be had years ago the quality and service has deteriorated to the point that I wonder why I bother any more. Items are made to look much better than they are in real life. The delivery times are excruciatingly long. The sizing information is often impossible to make an accurate assessment. The only way to use BE is to know the brand you are buying, be absolutely certain what size to buy, read all the print carefully and don't go by the pictures, review a product carefully and research the actual price and then you may receive something that you are happy with. If any doubt go without!

Gloria

GloriaSydney

Scam

First of all I have sent emails for tracking my orde I placed 2 weeks ago and no one gotten back to me. There's no bloody contact number and I'm about to come down to the Warehouse in Lidcombe myself to pick it up myself. Some better get back to asap

Vesna

VesnaCanberra

Don't dare to buy from them this site is a nightmare!

I made order on 10 July and it was meant to be dispatched and arrive 18 July to 1 August. As it's not dispatched yet and it's already late i tried contacting them on every possible way and i get answered that they will follow up. Didn't hear anything back from them, their customer service team it's the most ignorant team ever. They simply take your money and don't care after. No response whatsoever
Please don't buy. Give your money to Ozsale or ASOS where you can count on their customer service team at any moment because they respond in a second.
Brands exclusive i hope you will close the business soon because I'll make sure everyone i know finds out about how "good" you are!

donnapalmerston north

still waiting............................

I purchased an item and it is now overdue. I messaged BE a few days ago and of course got no response and now it appears I cannot even get the stupid website to send another email it appears to be broken so I am using this method to raise someone. frustrating!

Worst customer service - worst shipping times - worst site - DO NOT BUY

Ad

Three orders that never arrived - and I had to chase them to get a refund 2&1/2 months later

I ordered three different orders within a week of one another for different sales and then waited. And waited. And waited. All three had blowouts on their delivery estimates of around a month but still I waited. Finally, when I got tired of waiting I enquired about the orders. Apparently they all were unable to be fulfilled. But I had to send multiple enquiries before they actually let me know that this was the case for all three orders. Essentially they took my money, sat on it for over 2 months and only gave it back when I complained. This is a scam.

eleni

elenisydney

Terrible customer service

HarleenT

HarleenTNew Zealand

WHERE ARE MY ORDERS? WHY SILENT?

In regard to Order Nos. 1000_3123654 and 3210900 made on 22nd May and 21st June 2017. The expected delivery dates for both have been long past, but they are not even shipped yet. I have contacted you 4 times since 4th July and as of today 12th July, still have not got a response. I cannot cancel my order because they are deemed to be "in progress".

Find out how Brands Exclusive compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Change of mind is not shoes too big!

Purchased 3 pairs of shoes all of which are the wrong size.very big for the sizing. I had read the returns policy and thought i could return if unsuitable.however cannot as its a 'warehouse' sale. Not even a credit offered. It is not right and very poor service as its classed as change of mind...ah no..theyre too big.
Be very careful when selecting goods. Poor policy.

R.R

R.R

Terrible!

I ordered some nail polish and hair care products, sent the nail polish which was the cheapest item on the list and was sent about two weeks later. I am STILL waiting for my order and have demanded a refund however they still have not credited into my bank account. They make continual excuses and am disgusted that this place is still even operates. I will never again order from these people and am getting consumer affairs involved as I want my money back!

Lisa A

Lisa AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Complete Waste of My Time!

Placed an order a month ago. When order not received I contacted Brands Exclusive to be told my order would be received in 5-7 business days. The next day they cancelled the order, blaming the supplier. I am told I will get a full refund and if I don't receive it promptly I will write another review. Waste of time.

Melanie

Wrong item sent. Yet again!!!

Ordered a 210cm plant. Got one half that size. I've tried contacting BE however last time this happened it took weeks to rectify and fair trade had to be involved. Hoping this is sorted reasonably fast...

Melanie

Just got the second half of my order. Another plant is wrong. I ordered 119cm. I got one that's about 60cm....

Terrible Customer Service

I have sent back 4 item and I know they received the items through postal tracking and still not received credit. Items sent back 4 weeks ago