Brands Exclusive

Brands Exclusive (page 3 of 24)

Vesna

VesnaCanberra

Don't dare to buy from them this site is a nightmare!

I made order on 10 July and it was meant to be dispatched and arrive 18 July to 1 August. As it's not dispatched yet and it's already late i tried contacting them on every possible way and i get answered that they will follow up. Didn't hear anything back from them, their customer service team it's the most ignorant team ever. They simply take your money and don't care after. No response whatsoever
Please don't buy. Give your money to Ozsale or ASOS where you can count on their customer service team at any moment because they respond in a second.
Brands exclusive i hope you will close the business soon because I'll make sure everyone i know finds out about how "good" you are!

Worst customer service - worst shipping times - worst site - DO NOT BUY

Macy B.

Macy B.

Not bad at all.

Find out how Brands Exclusive compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Three orders that never arrived - and I had to chase them to get a refund 2&1/2 months later

I ordered three different orders within a week of one another for different sales and then waited. And waited. And waited. All three had blowouts on their delivery estimates of around a month but still I waited. Finally, when I got tired of waiting I enquired about the orders. Apparently they all were unable to be fulfilled. But I had to send multiple enquiries before they actually let me know that this was the case for all three orders. Essentially they took my money, sat on it for over 2 months and only gave it back when I complained. This is a scam.

eleni

elenisydney

Terrible customer service

HarleenT

HarleenTNew Zealand

WHERE ARE MY ORDERS? WHY SILENT?

In regard to Order Nos. 1000_3123654 and 3210900 made on 22nd May and 21st June 2017. The expected delivery dates for both have been long past, but they are not even shipped yet. I have contacted you 4 times since 4th July and as of today 12th July, still have not got a response. I cannot cancel my order because they are deemed to be "in progress".

Ad

Change of mind is not shoes too big!

Purchased 3 pairs of shoes all of which are the wrong size.very big for the sizing. I had read the returns policy and thought i could return if unsuitable.however cannot as its a 'warehouse' sale. Not even a credit offered. It is not right and very poor service as its classed as change of mind...ah no..theyre too big.
Be very careful when selecting goods. Poor policy.

R.R

R.R

Terrible!

I ordered some nail polish and hair care products, sent the nail polish which was the cheapest item on the list and was sent about two weeks later. I am STILL waiting for my order and have demanded a refund however they still have not credited into my bank account. They make continual excuses and am disgusted that this place is still even operates. I will never again order from these people and am getting consumer affairs involved as I want my money back!

Lisa A

Lisa AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Complete Waste of My Time!

Placed an order a month ago. When order not received I contacted Brands Exclusive to be told my order would be received in 5-7 business days. The next day they cancelled the order, blaming the supplier. I am told I will get a full refund and if I don't receive it promptly I will write another review. Waste of time.

Melanie

Wrong item sent. Yet again!!!

Ordered a 210cm plant. Got one half that size. I've tried contacting BE however last time this happened it took weeks to rectify and fair trade had to be involved. Hoping this is sorted reasonably fast...

Melanie

Just got the second half of my order. Another plant is wrong. I ordered 119cm. I got one that's about 60cm....

Terrible Customer Service

I have sent back 4 item and I know they received the items through postal tracking and still not received credit. Items sent back 4 weeks ago

Stefan

StefanSydney, NSW

No customer service, no refund after items returned

I have returned three orders at the end of April and still have not yet received a refund (or a credit) or an email from BE that they have received the stock.
I have emailed them but no reply.

Another Nightmare!

Do not order! I have ordered a few times over the years with Brands Exclusive, after receiving damaged stock 2 years ago and terrible customer service, I swore I would never order again! I caved, my current order is still sitting as pending and I ordered the items 2 months ago! Have emailed with no response, this company should not be operating.

DREADFUL - DON'T GO THERE

I would definitely not recommend Brands Exclusive as a shopping experience. No one will respond to my emails. Paid $200.00 and they have not delivered the goods

I have contacted PBT Couriers. PBT Couriers advise the tracking
number Brands Exclusive gave on 1 June 2017 does not exist in their system

You previously advised." Order No. 1000_3089983 from
brandsexclusive.co.nz has been shipped via PBT COURIERS service on
2017-06-01T00:34:08.

Brands exclusive customer support will not respond to my previous two emails of asking why the PBT tracking number is not valid.

ven

venMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

incorrect sizing debactle

yes and have used them for years and have had no problem until this year But now we have found them to be dishonest - got dress showing a certain size too small - but last purchase should be a size 12 - information on dress changed and huge - wont use them ever again

MgAndrews

MgAndrewsSydney

Same here, NO STAR RATINGS

I bought lingerie from this web-site, its take from 14 of May till today to delivery, loose interesting, rather send back to them!

dondonHobart

NO STAR RATINGS - THEY DO NOT DESERVE IT

I purchased make up with these guys forgot about the order and when I ordered something else saw that I was still waiting for the makeup to arrive I e-mailed them and asked for a refund or the product there response was "I’m really sorry for all the hassle this matter has caused you, and that we couldn’t assist you further." So I definitely did not get what I ordered and they had no intention of helping. I do not recommend this site and will have already stopped all advertising e-mails.
I would give them no stars but to submit this review I had to give them one.

dondon

I have already tried the whole private message with you and was told by Doreen that you would not help. Please notice I said would not and not could not.

Extremely disappoint!!

Barraman

BarramanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Refund if it doesn't fit; store credit only.

Consumer

ConsumerMelbourne

Over $3,000 taken for nothing.

I've never dealt with this company, so it was a bit of a shock to see two charges on my credit card for this company. Over $3,000 worth of charges to the credit card later I'm now stuffing around with my bank to get the money back (which could take up to eight weeks!). Even worse is that the credit card was cancelled once I realised it had been used fraudulently, but the charges re-appeared on the new credit card. When I queried this I was told that happens "when the merchant insists on the charges"