Brands Exclusive

Brands Exclusive (page 4 of 18)

Stefan

StefanSydney, NSW

No customer service, no refund after items returned

I have returned three orders at the end of April and still have not yet received a refund (or a credit) or an email from BE that they have received the stock.
I have emailed them but no reply.

Another Nightmare!

Do not order! I have ordered a few times over the years with Brands Exclusive, after receiving damaged stock 2 years ago and terrible customer service, I swore I would never order again! I caved, my current order is still sitting as pending and I ordered the items 2 months ago! Have emailed with no response, this company should not be operating.

DREADFUL - DON'T GO THERE

I would definitely not recommend Brands Exclusive as a shopping experience. No one will respond to my emails. Paid $200.00 and they have not delivered the goods

I have contacted PBT Couriers. PBT Couriers advise the tracking
number Brands Exclusive gave on 1 June 2017 does not exist in their system

You previously advised." Order No. 1000_3089983 from
brandsexclusive.co.nz has been shipped via PBT COURIERS service on
2017-06-01T00:34:08.

Brands exclusive customer support will not respond to my previous two emails of asking why the PBT tracking number is not valid.

ven

venMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

incorrect sizing debactle

yes and have used them for years and have had no problem until this year But now we have found them to be dishonest - got dress showing a certain size too small - but last purchase should be a size 12 - information on dress changed and huge - wont use them ever again

MgAndrews

MgAndrewsSydney

Same here, NO STAR RATINGS

I bought lingerie from this web-site, its take from 14 of May till today to delivery, loose interesting, rather send back to them!

dondonHobart

NO STAR RATINGS - THEY DO NOT DESERVE IT

I purchased make up with these guys forgot about the order and when I ordered something else saw that I was still waiting for the makeup to arrive I e-mailed them and asked for a refund or the product there response was "I’m really sorry for all the hassle this matter has caused you, and that we couldn’t assist you further." So I definitely did not get what I ordered and they had no intention of helping. I do not recommend this site and will have already stopped all advertising e-mails.
I would give them no stars but to submit this review I had to give them one.

dondon

I have already tried the whole private message with you and was told by Doreen that you would not help. Please notice I said would not and not could not.

Extremely disappoint!!

Barraman

BarramanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Refund if it doesn't fit; store credit only.

Consumer

ConsumerMelbourne

Over $3,000 taken for nothing.

I've never dealt with this company, so it was a bit of a shock to see two charges on my credit card for this company. Over $3,000 worth of charges to the credit card later I'm now stuffing around with my bank to get the money back (which could take up to eight weeks!). Even worse is that the credit card was cancelled once I realised it had been used fraudulently, but the charges re-appeared on the new credit card. When I queried this I was told that happens "when the merchant insists on the charges"

KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unrealistic Expectations

Bought a Maxum watch online through there site, purchase and delivery went well but the watch was obviously a returned item. Crown didn't lock down to seal and make the watch water tight. Sent an email explaining that the watch was broken and didn't arrive packaged as a new watch (no glass protector and not fastened around the cushion in the box). Was told to send a video before the request could be lodge. Sent an email back explaining that I couldn't video the problem as all you'd see would be fingers, didn't hear anything back and 'case closed'. Now have an unworn watch sitting on a shelf as my husband only wears water resistant watches.

Kaz

Replied with information requested on the same day, 29 May, haven't had a response.

Upfront momma

Upfront mommaGold coast

Returns and refunds GOOD LUCK GETTING MONEY BACK ON INFERIOR PRODUCTS EVEN WHEN YOU PAY TO RETURN TH

I will never shop at be again
Even though thesec2:items were inferior quality I had to pay for two returns via parcel point.
They recieved them 2 weeks ago and nothing. No customers service at all and when I did finally recieved reply to my email they told me my order had been cancelled. What are you talking about.,I have done everything required and still no refund. As a customer since day one I would expect better. I want my refund as per consumer rights and also the two parcel point cost as you provided inferior product at high prices so you pay for the return.
Km

Adelaide

AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fraud.

No purchase made; $5,000 charged until credit card maxed or more would have been charged! No one will call us back to discuss the charges! Multiple emails and social media messages sent to them. They've blocked me and refuse to help us. Look out everyone!!

Hus R

Hus RWilleton

Faulty items

This is the second time I had to review this dodgey site as the faulty items I purchased are still not collected and money not refunded. They are not replying to the multiple mails I send to the customer support. I have even escalated to customer affairs about how they just deliver wrong items and just not bother to arrange pick up or refund the money. I guess it is up to us customers to be careful about these sites and not spend money on them. I spent $319, all in waste!!!

jackie

jackieMelbourne

Sold a product almost 2 years out of date.

Recently bought 3xmystery beauty packs online. The blurb gave the impression that the packs would be different That they were identical isn't my issue. My issue is that the Anthelios XL sunscreen has a expiry of August 2015 on every packet. Almost 2 years out of date, possibly not suitable to be used by a red haired, extra pale and freckled person. The customer service was wishy washy, I received 3 generic replies saying " As per terms and conditions, Our Mystery Beauty Bag sale is packed full of premium makeup and cosmetics, meaning it will be a random mystery bag".
No answer to the out of date products.

Lisa C

Lisa CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Customer Service I have seen

Don't Bother

Took so long after 1 month i was advised it had not even been shipped from its location?? They refunded me thankfully but a complete waste of time!!

Jane T

Jane TAU

Horrible customer service

Bought a dress from Rumour has it and they sent me the wrong size and I've sent 3 requests for an exchange but they didn't respond to my email.

Ness56SYDNEY

Bad bad bad

Purchased a chair which was damaged when I opened it. Been emailing then endlessly and keep getting the same lame response "we are trying to contact the supplier" been 2 months now. Dodgey business this one. Pretty sure they are linked to that Mynetsales store that sold fake bags then went bankrupt.
Guys if you are burned by this company. Contact your bank and ask to process a "chargeback" they will automatically take your funds back from brandsexculsive. I think they lead me on for so long as chargeback rights expire after a timeframe and they delayed me so I would loose chargeback rights.

Ness56

No message recieved. What a joke

Deleted