Brands Exclusive

Brands Exclusive (page 4 of 24)

Upfront momma

Upfront mommaGold coast

Returns and refunds GOOD LUCK GETTING MONEY BACK ON INFERIOR PRODUCTS EVEN WHEN YOU PAY TO RETURN TH

I will never shop at be again
Even though thesec2:items were inferior quality I had to pay for two returns via parcel point.
They recieved them 2 weeks ago and nothing. No customers service at all and when I did finally recieved reply to my email they told me my order had been cancelled. What are you talking about.,I have done everything required and still no refund. As a customer since day one I would expect better. I want my refund as per consumer rights and also the two parcel point cost as you provided inferior product at high prices so you pay for the return.
Km

Adelaide

AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fraud.

No purchase made; $5,000 charged until credit card maxed or more would have been charged! No one will call us back to discuss the charges! Multiple emails and social media messages sent to them. They've blocked me and refuse to help us. Look out everyone!!

Hus RWilleton

Faulty items

This is the second time I had to review this dodgey site as the faulty items I purchased are still not collected and money not refunded. They are not replying to the multiple mails I send to the customer support. I have even escalated to customer affairs about how they just deliver wrong items and just not bother to arrange pick up or refund the money. I guess it is up to us customers to be careful about these sites and not spend money on them. I spent $319, all in waste!!!

jackie

jackieMelbourne

Sold a product almost 2 years out of date.

Recently bought 3xmystery beauty packs online. The blurb gave the impression that the packs would be different That they were identical isn't my issue. My issue is that the Anthelios XL sunscreen has a expiry of August 2015 on every packet. Almost 2 years out of date, possibly not suitable to be used by a red haired, extra pale and freckled person. The customer service was wishy washy, I received 3 generic replies saying " As per terms and conditions, Our Mystery Beauty Bag sale is packed full of premium makeup and cosmetics, meaning it will be a random mystery bag".
No answer to the out of date products.

Lisa C

Lisa CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Customer Service I have seen

Don't Bother

Took so long after 1 month i was advised it had not even been shipped from its location?? They refunded me thankfully but a complete waste of time!!

Jane T

Jane TAU

Horrible customer service

Bought a dress from Rumour has it and they sent me the wrong size and I've sent 3 requests for an exchange but they didn't respond to my email.

Ness56SYDNEY

Bad bad bad

Purchased a chair which was damaged when I opened it. Been emailing then endlessly and keep getting the same lame response "we are trying to contact the supplier" been 2 months now. Dodgey business this one. Pretty sure they are linked to that Mynetsales store that sold fake bags then went bankrupt.
Guys if you are burned by this company. Contact your bank and ask to process a "chargeback" they will automatically take your funds back from brandsexculsive. I think they lead me on for so long as chargeback rights expire after a timeframe and they delayed me so I would loose chargeback rights.

Ness56

No message recieved. What a joke

Deleted

TeaspoonPerth, WA

Terrible never again!!!

Dana B

Dana BPerth, WA

After 8 months, my money still not refunded

Hus RWilleton

Bad to NO communication for incorrect orders

I used to shop on this site but I recently bought 2x manhattan highchairs for $309 and received a completely different order( two different highchairs) Since then I tried to message them multiple times but they haven't replied back. Even consumer affairs cant get hold of them. If it is their mistake and they owe you a refund they will play a deaf ear.
I have stopped purchasing from them. Beware, you will not get your money for incorrect shipping. Not even a reply. Don't trust this site when there are other reliable online shopping sites that actually communicate and solve issues. I don't even want to give this site a one star

Laurenmum

Laurenmum

Can't contact. Paid two weeks ago and don't know when my purchase is getting shipped

I spend over $600 at this online store. My goods have been sitting pending for three weeks. I can't contact the store. I've send numerous emails asking when I will get my things. No reply. I am going to have to dispute with the bank to get back my money. This is a terrible experience.

WANWISA

WANWISAMelbourne

I buy from them every month!

The price is really unbeaten when you compare with the quality. Give 4 States rating because quite delay of postal but it is understandable. On the shipping policy has showned the reason already

Lux GroupBrands Exclusive

Thank you for the great feedback and I am glad that you enjoy our items! We are definitely looking into ways that we can get your goodies to you faster.
Kind regards,
Brands Exclusive Support

ShellCanberra

Don't buy from them. They won't refund!

Shell

I've supplied relevant information and haven't heard from them since. Not holding out much hope!

Denise R

Denise R

Aqua mineral

I recommend the various Aqua Mineral products from Brands Exclusive. I have tried a few of the hair products available and they are a great buy and do an excellent job .. They are not cheap but well worth the expense. I by them from Brands Exclusive on line. The delivery was excellent..

Fish

FishMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst online shopping experience ever.

They take your money then you wait for a delivery that is very very slow. Up to 12 weeks.
Returns policy expensive and not particularly accommodating.
Size charts are a complete joke. Out of nearly 30 items in 6 months, only one fitted. No relation to normal Aust or US sizes. All items likely made for pygmy markets.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Long wait of refund and Still Waiting....

Kal

KalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed online service - please don't buy from this

My items didn't deliver and can not contact them. Please don't buy from this disappointing service nearly a month not even give me my money back for the order

Frustrated

Frustrated

No response

Have been trying to contact them for days regarding an item I wanted to buy. Only way is via email which they claim will take no more than 1-2 days. Its well past this and a second email and I still have had no response. Obviously they don't feel the need to bother with their customers so I don't think I will be bothering with them anymore.

HiranyaSydney

Terrible Company! Do Not Do Business With Them

I ordered a gorgeous dress online that was on their site and was sent something totally different and ghastly instead. It looked nothing like the dress shown in the picture of the dress for sale. I mean the one sent had sleeves and the one I ordered was sleeveless! I mean duh...is it that hard to notice a mistake had been made? Fortunately I took photos and returned the parcel back and included prints outs of my emails.

Instead of getting a full refund for the dress and the postage they give me a Store credit for the dress! I told them I want a full refund.

There are no telephone numbers to talk to anyone-you have to keep sending emails. Most unprofessional and dishonest.

Hiranya

Brands exclusive has contacted me to advise that I have been given a full refund, including the postage. I appreciate this greatly.