Brands Exclusive

Brands Exclusive (page 4 of 31)

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)
Barraman

BarramanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Refund if it doesn't fit; store credit only.

Consumer

ConsumerMelbourne

Over $3,000 taken for nothing.

I've never dealt with this company, so it was a bit of a shock to see two charges on my credit card for this company. Over $3,000 worth of charges to the credit card later I'm now stuffing around with my bank to get the money back (which could take up to eight weeks!). Even worse is that the credit card was cancelled once I realised it had been used fraudulently, but the charges re-appeared on the new credit card. When I queried this I was told that happens "when the merchant insists on the charges"

Upfront momma

Upfront mommaGold coast

Returns and refunds GOOD LUCK GETTING MONEY BACK ON INFERIOR PRODUCTS EVEN WHEN YOU PAY TO RETURN TH

I will never shop at be again
Even though thesec2:items were inferior quality I had to pay for two returns via parcel point.
They recieved them 2 weeks ago and nothing. No customers service at all and when I did finally recieved reply to my email they told me my order had been cancelled. What are you talking about.,I have done everything required and still no refund. As a customer since day one I would expect better. I want my refund as per consumer rights and also the two parcel point cost as you provided inferior product at high prices so you pay for the return.
Km

Adelaide

AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fraud.

No purchase made; $5,000 charged until credit card maxed or more would have been charged! No one will call us back to discuss the charges! Multiple emails and social media messages sent to them. They've blocked me and refuse to help us. Look out everyone!!

Hus RWilleton

Faulty items

This is the second time I had to review this dodgey site as the faulty items I purchased are still not collected and money not refunded. They are not replying to the multiple mails I send to the customer support. I have even escalated to customer affairs about how they just deliver wrong items and just not bother to arrange pick up or refund the money. I guess it is up to us customers to be careful about these sites and not spend money on them. I spent $319, all in waste!!!

jackie

jackieMelbourne

Sold a product almost 2 years out of date.

Recently bought 3xmystery beauty packs online. The blurb gave the impression that the packs would be different That they were identical isn't my issue. My issue is that the Anthelios XL sunscreen has a expiry of August 2015 on every packet. Almost 2 years out of date, possibly not suitable to be used by a red haired, extra pale and freckled person. The customer service was wishy washy, I received 3 generic replies saying " As per terms and conditions, Our Mystery Beauty Bag sale is packed full of premium makeup and cosmetics, meaning it will be a random mystery bag".
No answer to the out of date products.

Lisa C

Lisa CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Customer Service I have seen

Don't Bother

Took so long after 1 month i was advised it had not even been shipped from its location?? They refunded me thankfully but a complete waste of time!!

Jane T

Jane TAU

Horrible customer service

Bought a dress from Rumour has it and they sent me the wrong size and I've sent 3 requests for an exchange but they didn't respond to my email.

Ness56SYDNEY

Bad bad bad

Purchased a chair which was damaged when I opened it. Been emailing then endlessly and keep getting the same lame response "we are trying to contact the supplier" been 2 months now. Dodgey business this one. Pretty sure they are linked to that Mynetsales store that sold fake bags then went bankrupt.
Guys if you are burned by this company. Contact your bank and ask to process a "chargeback" they will automatically take your funds back from brandsexculsive. I think they lead me on for so long as chargeback rights expire after a timeframe and they delayed me so I would loose chargeback rights.

Ness56

No message recieved. What a joke

Deleted

TeaspoonPerth, WA

Terrible never again!!!

Dana B

Dana BPerth, WA

After 8 months, my money still not refunded

Hus RWilleton

Bad to NO communication for incorrect orders

I used to shop on this site but I recently bought 2x manhattan highchairs for $309 and received a completely different order( two different highchairs) Since then I tried to message them multiple times but they haven't replied back. Even consumer affairs cant get hold of them. If it is their mistake and they owe you a refund they will play a deaf ear.
I have stopped purchasing from them. Beware, you will not get your money for incorrect shipping. Not even a reply. Don't trust this site when there are other reliable online shopping sites that actually communicate and solve issues. I don't even want to give this site a one star

Laurenmum

Laurenmum

Can't contact. Paid two weeks ago and don't know when my purchase is getting shipped

I spend over $600 at this online store. My goods have been sitting pending for three weeks. I can't contact the store. I've send numerous emails asking when I will get my things. No reply. I am going to have to dispute with the bank to get back my money. This is a terrible experience.

honeypie2

honeypie2ballarat

Dryer stand and after care service

I purchased a dryer stand though brands exclusive. The item arrived within a timely fashion, however it was missing some of the parts to be able assemble. I contacted the service team and the rectified this by contracting manufacturer and having items delivered. Product is fantastic, customer service and after care was great as everything was rectified quickly and effiently. Manufacturer was great, for how they handled everything as well.

Super quick delivery

I bought bathers and they arrived in 3 days from the day i purchased them! I was receiving emails updating on the location of the package every day, until they arrived home. Very happy!

Hi Daniela,
Glad to hear that you had a great experience with us! We hope to bring you more fantastic deals in the future!
Kind Regards,
Brands Exclusive Customer Support

ShellCanberra

Don't buy from them. They won't refund!

Shell

I've supplied relevant information and haven't heard from them since. Not holding out much hope!

Alena

AlenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gorgeous and incredible.

Absolutely amazing customer service, quick deliveries, perfect deal you can never find in the shopping malls for the same products. Absolutely happy and satisfied.

Fantastic return service from BE

The purchased sandals were exactly as described on-line and was very happy with my purchase. I tucked them away for over a month until the summer - unfortunately the sandals did not last more than 3 wears, the soles came away completely. I was so disappointed, but BE team were very understanding and fantastic about returning credit even though over the 30 day return policy, given that I had so few wears out of these. Thanks BE team, I have enjoyed lots of great purchases from your sales and your customer service staff are always courteous and fair on the odd occasion where an item is faulty or hasn't been as advertised. I can recommend online shopping with BE.

Exemplary personalised support