Brands Exclusive

Brands Exclusive (page 5 of 15)

EleniSydney, NSW

years of loyalty leaving extremely unhappy!

Eleni

I have replied to your private email. What I want to know why did I get an immediate response on this site but my emails to your customer reps go unanswered??

Manal

ManalMelbourne

Order cancelled without any notification

I am a member from 2013/2014. This website was good and now always late on delivery sometimes it takes months to receive the order. But this time I placed the order on 2/12/2016 for a hand bag (Italian Handbag Clearance) order No 1000-2577018 which was cancelled without any notification or email or call or nothing at all. Why this was cancelled I don't know where is the refund or the credit note. No correspondence at all. I emailed more than 4 times customer service without any response at all.

AdamBrands Exclusive
Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brands exclusive have not paid me!!!

CheynKissySouth Australia

Late items & Terrible customer service

AdamBrands Exclusive
CheynKissy

Almost 5 Weeks - still no delivery?

I too have an outstanding round towel order - ordered 22 November and still not here! How do I get a refund if it is not going to be here because I need the Christmas Present - I am not going to give a piece of paper! Still no answer. - clearly not arriving before Christmas so how do I get a refund please?

Cathia

CathiaPerth, WA

No Christmas Presents either !!!

ORDER No 1000_2526060
Hello,
I have ordered 4 round towels on Nov 22 and still have not received anything !! I tried to send an email but no one had answered. I did paid with Pay Pal and if I don't receive this order before Xmas, I will open a dispute and hopefully get my money back. Will never shop there again and will send warning on Facebook if I am not looking after better then this.
What a shame !
Cathia

DiedreAdelaide

Fraudulent company

Slow and deceiving!

I ordered Christmas gifts a month ago.
All items were in stock. With Christmas around the corner I have not received my purchases!!
They operate out of Melbourne so you would think that if an item is in stock it would take at maximum a week to receive from Melbourne!
Extremely annoyed! At this point in time I only have a receipt of purchase for my mother to open up on Christmas day!
Not happy. Very appalled!

If my order is received prior to Christmas I will rewrite this review.

No Chrissy Presents.......Order Number 1000_2517086

Hi there
I purchased 6 Round Towels on the 20/11/2016. I have yet to receive my items, they were ordered from supplier on 28/11 and shipping date is 18/12/12. Am I thinking it will arrived after reading all of the review that I can be waiting another month more. I have contacted them on two occasions 16/12 and 20/12 and not sure if someone would reply to my email. Thank goodness I have paid by PayPal and will be opening up a dispute with them if my items don't arrive before Christmas. These were meant to be Christmas presents now I need to spend more money after already spending over $180. Would love to hear from someone but not happy.
Toni

Vee

VeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Order 1000_2609165

Hi there
I purchased some Grown products advertised as half priced on the 10/12/2016. I have yet to receive my items and wondered if this is too good to be true. After reading all these reviews I am concerned that I am not going to receive my items. Thank goodness I have paid by PayPal and will be opening up a dispute with them if my items don't arrive before Christmas. And yes- there isn't a phone number to ring to speak to anyone from he company.
I love be interested to see if anyone responds to this review or my email.
Feeling conned,
Veronica:(

Lux GroupBrands Exclusive

Late product no resolution to help

I bought a bikini and one piece on the 26th of November 2016 it states next day despatch its now the 18 of December 2016 and I am still waiting I emailed them on there on line contact page on 13 December 2016 and I have not had a response I have been waiting for three weeks and I fly out to Bali on Christmas Eve. If the products arrive this week and they are of good quality I will write a new review.

Sammi.1Melbourne

Appalling customer service!

Purchased some suitcases for my upcoming trip, it stated it will be delivered from the warehouse between 2-3 weeks which is just in time for my holiday, however upon checkout I had issues updating my new address so as soon as I placed the order, I contacted brands exclusive to update my address and customer service assured me it will be delivered to my new address. 2 weeks later the item has been delivered to my old address, and customer service not only didn't apologize and try to help resolve this but kept stating what I already know, absolutely appalling!! I am over $100 out of pocket and I'm leaving next week, I will never shop there again!!!

Sammi.1

I am currently dealing with Shanise, why don't you just ask her all about it, I don't know how to send a private message as I'm new to this site, I'm sure it's much easier for you to send me a message.

De.C

De.CMelbourne

Don't expect your order anytime soon, if at all.

While brands exclusive has a lot of great brands at great prices, they are extremely unreliable. I have put through many orders, without fail half of those orders have been cancelled/partially cancelled because they don't actually have the item in stock. I have tried them on and off for about 4 years, hoping each time that when I go back they will improve, but nope! After a year of not ordering through them I decided to give them one last go. I placed my order three weeks ago and today I find out that one of the items I purchased is out of stock. But they have so generously provided me with a $5 credit to my account with them!! They can remove the credit though as I won't be using it, I have learnt my lesson this time!

LisaM

LisaMNewcastle

No phone number and late on delivery, also late with inquiry about late delivery!

I ordered an item which the latest approx date for delivery was 7/11/16, it's now over a month late and I have received no reply to an email requesting information about the late delivery: order no. 1000_2436881 - quick to take your money, slow to respond!

VivSydney

Wash their hands of it, customer service Brands Exclusive

My delivery did not arrive. I was accused of using "safe drop", which is unavailable in my area. I am still out of pocket $70. Very very unhappy with your service. I will never purchase from you again.

Viv

I was home all day on the 24 November. There was no attempt at delivery. I have security gates and two large guard dogs. The gates did not move and here's a surprise, the dogs did not bark. Shame on you Brands Exclusive.

PetraSydney, NSW

Fake products; terrible complaints resolution process

Petra

I won't share my personal details on the public site as per the guidelines of product review. but if you provide me with a number or direct email, I will happily share my details on a private platform.

sunnyoz

sunnyozSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor description and photos of Goods

jude

judeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

horrible customer service..

I purchased a couple of items at brands exclusive and it is still delayed. as its been so long I had to go out and purchase another present for someone and give them that instead. I have contacted this company over and over and they don't address the issue. I want a refund. They still have no idea when the product is available !!!! I have asked for a refund and I got a message saying they would check when available hahah I didn't ask that. I asked for the order to be cancelled and my money back. Going to ring department of consumer Affairs and report them if I don't get answer soon. they have no phone number that anyone answers, its so frustrating.

Typical - easy to purchase - impossible to return items

Laura
Laura
Frustrated

FrustratedMelbourne

Poor customer service.

Has taken nearly 6 weeks for my delivery only to find that my delivery is going back 'return to sender' as address incorrect......address IS correct! I have received an email twice seeking information and have responded twice, seems my replies are being ignored. I have also followed up with another 5 emails. ........I WANT MY DELIVERY!!!, if you want positive comments, you should at least reply to customer emails as there are no contact numbers to be able to speak with an operator. My next step is to lodge a complaint with my Bank. So far no delivery...no refund either