Brands Exclusive

Why did Brands Exclusive sell out.?

I see explanation emails were sent to all customers? I did not receive one. Put in an order for my husbands birthday, PayPal cancelled the order as catch did not follow through. Had to buy something last minute. Layout of app is poor quality as are the selection of products. I have deleted the app. Sorry to see Brands go down.

Ad

Lost its quality for price

Ordered black pants that were completely different from what i saw online. They were cheap,ill made and not worth the money. They were made in Poland with no name of company. Im so disappointed. It took for ever to be delivered. Sending messages to see where status of order. Eventually got a reply after opening a case with pay pal. Not worth sending back. Big process and return fee/postage was a lot.
Never again.

Not impressed

Anna

AnnaSydney

Counterfeit designer items sold

Cancelling pending order before shipping - blockage

SisiliaBrands Exclusive
Jennifer
Jennifer

Now I can't even log into my account to see the sheets purchased as it's redirecting me to another site "catch"! I'm going to report you to Asic / fair trading for fraud if you do not get in touch by responding to my private message. Regards

SisiliaBrands Exclusive

Can not find a phone number that is connected or anyone to relpy to my email that was sent the 16/12

RKSmith
RKSmith

Thanking for getting back to me, as comunication was all I was wanting.. Keep you the good work :)

Lux GroupBrands Exclusive

We are glad we were able to assist - apologies once again! Enjoy the rest of your day and feel free to touch base if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,
Brand Exclusive

Margew

MargewPort Macquarie NSW

Customer support is hopeless

I have purchased from this site with no problems unfortunately i had to return items and was given store credits (not really what i wanted) anyway trying to use them now and can't apply them. I sent off an enquiry yesterday and had some information returned - didn't work it took 20 -30 mins for an answer each time in the end i gave up at 12.15pm.
Not only did i keep loosing what was in my shopping basket but ultimately things sold out as well.
Trying again this morning but no reply since 8.30am this morning no phone number for help i am very disappointed.

Ashleigh PitcherBrands Exclusive

Value of discount way out.

I am sick of lies generally in business. Brands exclusive recently advertised Declare skincare as having insane deductions. I blame myself to think a company would give so much discount
As it happened I just paid the regular price. I just finished giving the company a good rap!

Kassc

KasscAuckland

Another awful experience

after 2 months of waiting finally got refunded and this time used the credits to buy a few personal items. products arrived after a month and was missing a strap. have emailed customer service and once again like last time no response. i advise people to be wary from shopping online from this site.

Sandy

SandySydney

Gone downhill

I have been a customer of BE for more or less 7 years and the company is a hit and miss affair. However, their customer service and delivery has really gone downhill recently. Ordered products the middle of June 2017, emailed twice in July re delivery but it is now August and still no products received! Wake up BE, the way you are going, you will lose most of your customers and I will probably be one of them :(

donnapalmerston north

still waiting............................

I purchased an item and it is now overdue. I messaged BE a few days ago and of course got no response and now it appears I cannot even get the stupid website to send another email it appears to be broken so I am using this method to raise someone. frustrating!

KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unrealistic Expectations

Bought a Maxum watch online through there site, purchase and delivery went well but the watch was obviously a returned item. Crown didn't lock down to seal and make the watch water tight. Sent an email explaining that the watch was broken and didn't arrive packaged as a new watch (no glass protector and not fastened around the cushion in the box). Was told to send a video before the request could be lodge. Sent an email back explaining that I couldn't video the problem as all you'd see would be fingers, didn't hear anything back and 'case closed'. Now have an unworn watch sitting on a shelf as my husband only wears water resistant watches.

Kaz

Replied with information requested on the same day, 29 May, haven't had a response.

SanjThirroul

Poor customer service

Sanj

After much to and fro I have recieved $6 dollar refund. I can't remember the price of the shorter necklace therefore I didn't know the exact price difference in the necklaces. However it still leaves me less than satisfied.

Natalie

NatalieWarburton

Unreliable

Living in the country with limited shopping options, Brands Exclusive online appealed to me, but unfortunately I've been let down. I ordered 3 handbags a month ago for special events in March. I discovered a MONTH later, that only 1 handbag is being dispatched and the other 2 were cancelled due to a problem with their supplier. Rather than blaming a supplier, I would expect Brand Exclusive to be committed to their customers' orders, or at the very least, inform customers of their failure much earlier so that their customers can make other arrangements.

VIZZ

VIZZMELBOURNE

Really disappointed with the service

I purchased a watch from them, they appreantly did not put my full address and got returned back to the sender as advised by Aus post. I emailed them to rectify their mistake and call auspost and fix the address so that I can receive my item on time but they told me they can't. Now it's returned back to sender at HK and as advised by customer service officer I have to wait 4-6 weeks. I am not happy at all since I bought that for special day which is next week.

Dianna

DiannaMelbourne

Returned faulty items

Regarding my purchase order number 100_1653772. Please explain why it is taking so long for my refund to process when faulty Items were returned three weeks ago. I was advised by customer support one week ago my refund had been processed. There is still no sign of it in my bank account.

Lux GroupBrands Exclusive

Hi Dianna, I've located the details of your purchase and subsequent refund and will now respond via your most recent help request to our site. Warm Regards, Brands Exclusive Customer Support

SamSydney

No Customer Service Respond

I am still awaiting a resolution to a return from last year and also recently two purchases. After the initial generic reply, total silence. This not what I expect from an on-line store I have been purchasing from over the years. I certainly will not recommend them.

They sent a generic reply that they will look into it and will get back in a couple of days and it has been weeks since. it would be nice if they had come back with an answer either way.

Didn't want to refund.

Garment too small but had to fight to get refund onto credit card rather than credit to account. A hard process!

Ad

Wrong Item Sent. Had To Send 3 Emails To Get A Result.

Ordered 2 cushion covers on receiving them 1 was incorrect. Immediately took photos and filled in Brands Exclusive refund request, kept everything in original packaging ready to post back wrong item. Refund stayed partly approved for over a month. I had to email them again to find out what was happening. Was asked for an order # which I emailed. Then no reply. Had to buy new gift for friend. After waiting 2 months, I emailed for a 3rd time and got a very helpful staff member. Of course the sale had finished months ago so they didn't have the correct product said I could keep incorrect product and will refund the payment. Yes still waiting.. Sept-Nov 2015.

Salnol

Salnol

Faulty Handbag (Stitched in the middle so cannot use the full handbag)