Brands Exclusive

Brand Manager for Brands Exclusive? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Why did Brands Exclusive sell out.?

I see explanation emails were sent to all customers? I did not receive one. Put in an order for my husbands birthday, PayPal cancelled the order as catch did not follow through. Had to buy something last minute. Layout of app is poor quality as are the selection of products. I have deleted the app. Sorry to see Brands go down.

Lost its quality for price

Ordered black pants that were completely different from what i saw online. They were cheap,ill made and not worth the money. They were made in Poland with no name of company. Im so disappointed. It took for ever to be delivered. Sending messages to see where status of order. Eventually got a reply after opening a case with pay pal. Not worth sending back. Big process and return fee/postage was a lot.
Never again.

Anna
AnnaSydney

Counterfeit designer items sold

Find out how Brands Exclusive compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Cancelling pending order before shipping - blockage

Jennifer
Jennifer

Now I can't even log into my account to see the sheets purchased as it's redirecting me to another site "catch"! I'm going to report you to Asic / fair trading for fraud if you do not get in touch by responding to my private message. Regards

SisiliaBrands Exclusive

Can not find a phone number that is connected or anyone to relpy to my email that was sent the 16/12

RKSmith
RKSmith

Thanking for getting back to me, as comunication was all I was wanting.. Keep you the good work :)

Lux GroupBrands Exclusive

We are glad we were able to assist - apologies once again! Enjoy the rest of your day and feel free to touch base if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,
Brand Exclusive

Margew
MargewPort Macquarie NSW

Customer support is hopeless

I have purchased from this site with no problems unfortunately i had to return items and was given store credits (not really what i wanted) anyway trying to use them now and can't apply them. I sent off an enquiry yesterday and had some information returned - didn't work it took 20 -30 mins for an answer each time in the end i gave up at 12.15pm.
Not only did i keep loosing what was in my shopping basket but ultimately things sold out as well.
Trying again this morning but no reply since 8.30am this morning no phone number for help i am very disappointed.

Hecko
HeckoMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Value of discount way out.

I am sick of lies generally in business. Brands exclusive recently advertised Declare skincare as having insane deductions. I blame myself to think a company would give so much discount
As it happened I just paid the regular price. I just finished giving the company a good rap!

Returns

Hi I have always been happy with brands exclusive and have received good quality products I. The past. However, I recently sent two enquirers using the iPhone app to return a ring which is poor quality. I haven't had any response. What should I do next?

Kassc
KasscAuckland

Another awful experience

after 2 months of waiting finally got refunded and this time used the credits to buy a few personal items. products arrived after a month and was missing a strap. have emailed customer service and once again like last time no response. i advise people to be wary from shopping online from this site.

Sandy
SandySydney

Gone downhill

I have been a customer of BE for more or less 7 years and the company is a hit and miss affair. However, their customer service and delivery has really gone downhill recently. Ordered products the middle of June 2017, emailed twice in July re delivery but it is now August and still no products received! Wake up BE, the way you are going, you will lose most of your customers and I will probably be one of them :(

donnapalmerston north

still waiting............................

I purchased an item and it is now overdue. I messaged BE a few days ago and of course got no response and now it appears I cannot even get the stupid website to send another email it appears to be broken so I am using this method to raise someone. frustrating!

Macy B.
Macy B.

Not bad at all.

KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unrealistic Expectations

Bought a Maxum watch online through there site, purchase and delivery went well but the watch was obviously a returned item. Crown didn't lock down to seal and make the watch water tight. Sent an email explaining that the watch was broken and didn't arrive packaged as a new watch (no glass protector and not fastened around the cushion in the box). Was told to send a video before the request could be lodge. Sent an email back explaining that I couldn't video the problem as all you'd see would be fingers, didn't hear anything back and 'case closed'. Now have an unworn watch sitting on a shelf as my husband only wears water resistant watches.

Kaz

Replied with information requested on the same day, 29 May, haven't had a response.

SanjThirroul

Poor customer service

Sanj

After much to and fro I have recieved $6 dollar refund. I can't remember the price of the shorter necklace therefore I didn't know the exact price difference in the necklaces. However it still leaves me less than satisfied.