Brands Exclusive

Products quality could be better

There are some products sourced from suppliers who make good quality items. But some products are substandard and worthless. I have purchased a huge amount of goods from them and spent about 3k over the years. It's a 50/50 game, unfortunately. Highly recommend priducts made in Poland - always nicely made from good quality material. Prices are often too high - need to watch out.

Suzycom

SuzycomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice clothing, great prices.

Ashleigh PitcherBrands Exclusive

JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling Customer Service

Jen

Thank you very much for your help and support brandsExclusive. I am happy the matter was resolved.

noodle

Poor Customer Service

Ann F

Ann F

Shipping is s nightmare

I'm well aware of the shipping estimates. It's frustrating when they change. However it's annoying when the item specifies next day dispatch and 3 days on it has not been sent. Hopefully when I receive my items they'll be great.

sue

sue

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE REPLY AND CAN'T CALL

snail mail delivery time, no reply emails, and can't be contacted by phone.
shipping too expensive in todays Market while most other online suppliers provide free shipping & return. prices and quality are good.

NahAU

A little bit worried.

I'm new to BE, never shopped here before so I thought I'll search the reviews on this website, and as I'm reading through- customers not happy with their orders makes me a little bit worried. I've ordered a few things of this website, and im wondering if the items are authentic as stated on the webiste? If its not I'll be more then happy to refund.

by the looks of things BE is loosing a lot of customers and I'm hoping I'm not going to be on of them. Fingers crossed i get what I ordered with no drama

AdamBrands Exclusive
Nah

Your products are not authentic! I'm never shopping here again.

Checking order

Dear customer service of brand exclusive
I order my handbags with other number 1000-2473664 on 11/11/2016 . Already 3 was but I have not received tracking number order when my order can reveived . Missing or not . I have sent email to request on application but no respond from customer service . Please help me to check . Thanks a lot

kerrie

kerriemelbourne

What gives?

Mellee70

Mellee70Sydney, NSW

Brandsexclusive Alfresco

I purchased a 5 piece outdoor setting from Brandsexclusive Alfresco Sale which was described as "simple" assembly, however it required "complete" assembly as it was a pile of wood with nuts and bolts.

Delivery time

Happy with service so far only thing would be the delivery. when I orderd and it says next day dispatch, I thought it would of arrived a little earlier. Although I can understand why..

Jif

JifSydney, NSW

Product not delivered

I ordered ladies business trousers online in April. After three and a half months there was no product delivered and no email sent to me about difficulty of supply. I emailed and received a quick response with an explanation as to why the product had not been delivered. Although I was disappointed that the supplier had short supplied Brands Exclusive the customer service I received after emailing was excellent and a refund was issued immediately.

Dispute process could improve

I've been a satisfied customer for 4 years with no issues until my last purchase, where I received the wrong size product. I had to send multiple emails before I received a reply, but once I did the resolution process was reasonable.
I would have preferred a phone option for support as it is more direct and allows for better information exchange rather than sending multiple emails back and forth.

Find out how Brands Exclusive compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Good customer service but needs more range in products

Great customer service, typically respond to email queries in a few hours or within the day. The range of products however could be improved on, as well as stocking brands that more well known. I find the lack of pictures the biggest deterrent to making a purchase, as it's hard to make a purchase based on one picture sometimes. More product info could be good too.

Veta 14

Veta 14Sydney, NSW

Customer sercice

I got excellent customer service & resolved my dispute from [name removed] at Brands Exclusive customer support it's a shame you can only contact them by email, it would be a lot easier if they can be contacted by phone instead of sending a dozen email.

OK Service

Only received half my order - when I emailed to ask what was happening, I got a generic answer about wait times. Had to repeat myself as they obviously did not read my email properly. They said I should get my items soon. A month later, still haven't received the order - I emailed again and they decided to actually look into it this time. They didn't give me an explanation but have advised my order is on its way. The service has been good since they looked into it, I just wish they had have listened to me properly the first time and looked into it a month ago.

Ad

Good site but delivery far too long.

Purchased on line. Selection of goods excellent, but the defining point for me is delivery is just too long. Customer service good but prefer sites with a faster turnaround..

Ok but be prepared to wait for a very long time for the goods

Really good quality stuff but to wait for 7 weeks for an item that was in an Australian warehouse was ridiculous. Apart from that, value for money.
The app is stuffed. Easy to double purchase.