Returns

Hi I have always been happy with brands exclusive and have received good quality products I. The past. However, I recently sent two enquirers using the iPhone app to return a ring which is poor quality. I haven't had any response. What should I do next?

SisiliaBrands Exclusive

Macy B.

Macy B.

Not bad at all.

WANWISA

WANWISAMelbourne

I buy from them every month!

The price is really unbeaten when you compare with the quality. Give 4 States rating because quite delay of postal but it is understandable. On the shipping policy has showned the reason already

Lux GroupBrands Exclusive

Thank you for the great feedback and I am glad that you enjoy our items! We are definitely looking into ways that we can get your goodies to you faster.
Kind regards,
Brands Exclusive Support

Denise R

Denise R

Aqua mineral

I recommend the various Aqua Mineral products from Brands Exclusive. I have tried a few of the hair products available and they are a great buy and do an excellent job .. They are not cheap but well worth the expense. I by them from Brands Exclusive on line. The delivery was excellent..

Lux GroupBrands Exclusive

After sale- service ,customer service assisted very impressed me

I purchased a Robot vacuum around earlier Dec 2016, and got it on 3 January 2017. It doesn't work, and then I asked for a refund. The process was little bit trouble and I had to take a video to show them where the fault is and many photos they required as well. Fortunately, Shanise, a customer service officer who support me a lot to complete whole process. In generally, this online site should be ok based on over two years online shopping with it.
I will keep staying at this site.

Judi

JudiSalamander Bay

Product was faulty but Brands Exclusive service was excellent

I purchased my Roberta M Shoulder Bag online, and I love the bag!
The online process and delivery process were both great.
However, to my disappointment the bag was faulty.
Brands Exclusive arranged for a full refund which made me very happy.

Ad

The service from this company is so much better than a lot of other on-line places. When a faulty pr

I made my purchase on line and the process went very smoothly. I was kept up to date on the delivery service.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

I made an online purchase and was sent the wrong dress size. I wrote to Brands Exclusive to let them know of the issue. Annabel one of the Brands Exclusive Customer Support Team member picked up my query. She was very prompt in replying back to my emails and kept in touch with updates. I was very disappointed that I couldn't get my dress in the right size as it was sold out but was happy with the way my issue was handled. Thanks Annabel and keep up the good work. Lisa

Lisaj

LisajTerrigal

Great customer service

After a parcel from overseas was 'lost in transit' by Australia Post, I was frustrated to find no contact number for BE listed, and my email was unanswered (advised later there were inbox issues). However posting on the facebook page got me an impressive customer service result. Both CSO's I dealt with, worked quickly, keeping me in the loop, with minimum of fuss, resulting in an easy resolution to my problem. Although disappointed about my parcel, the service was great, polite, friendly, helpful and fast. Thanks so much

Hoa

HoaAdelaide

Very happy with their customer service support

Had problems with purchase. Customer service officer Sisilia was so helpful in organising a credit. Thanks again Sisilia you are fabulous.

Some really great bargains!

I am amazed at how many items are quite discounted compared to other stores. It has been a while since I have purchased through Brands Exclusive, had to wait nearly 4 weeks.

Gen

GenCentral West, NSW

Item returned with no hassle

I purchased a dress online in my regular size, however when I tried it on it was too big for me. I asked for a refund / return and this was handled promptly by a friendly customer service agent. Highly revomnend purchasing through Brands Exclusive for their product range and customer service.

Rolls

RollsSydney

Good service

Have found Brand Exclusive to be extremely good delivery is fast
Only once was sizing not in Aust standards but emailed them and they replied back

Ruth M

Ruth MLismore NSW

Brands Exclusive customer service is fast and usually good

I've bought quite a lot from Brands Exclusive over several years. It can sometimes be several weeks until the order arrives, but this is to be expected. One order, however, recently arrived very quickly ... an unexpected surprise in the mail. I recently made a request to customer service, which was answered almost immediately and the situation resolved satisfactorily, and have had similar good communication before. I am looking forward to receiving my latest order soon.

Very good

I found the product and service very good....hopefully this will continue as I will certainly buy other products online. Process to purchase no fuss and delivered in the time frame stated straight to the door.....perfect.

AIF

AIFtanilba bay

Good support

Thank you BE for sorting out my delivery mix-up. I have received my orders and I am very happy with the products.

Very efficient complaint service

I have been a regular customer for the past 2 or so years. On several occasions I have had cause to return faulty items. The customer service department have been extremely pleasant and efficient in either sending me a replacement item or crediting my account.

Great Customer Service

Made a purchase of multiple items but received a few that were incorrect. Customer service was prompt in dealing with the problem and followed it up without any prompts from my end, which is really rare in online customer service. Really happy with the products and the service provided.

Ad

Customer service is excellent!

BE customer service is excellent! Responses are rapid and polite. Products aren't quite what they look like online (colour or quality) but generally pretty close. thank you for your help so far, looking forward to ongoing shopping!

Bec R

Bec RAdelaide

Awful Product, Great Customer Service

I purchased a jacket online and when it finally arrived it wasn't the same jacket that I had ordered, very similar style but slightly different. The quality of the jacket was dismal and it looked nothing like what had been pictured. Overall I was extremely disappointed. I took photos and emailed Brands Exclusive straight away. They kept in contact with me every couple of days while they tried to sort the issue with the actual supplier. I was ready to walk away from BE never to return (this wasn't my first purchase either). But after the fantastic customer service I received I think I will stay around a little while longer. Thank you BE!