• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)
Karen

KarenOrange NSW

Exciting way to shop for Christmas

I am now hooked on shopping online, I received four packages to my door today, Can't wait to see my grandchildren in their new outfits for Christmas. Brands Exclusive has made it so easy, offering time to pay. Great value for money!

Ashleigh PitcherBrands Exclusive

Bella

Bella

My favorite site

I have been a customer for several years and have always been happy with products. If there was a problem I simply returned goods and received a credit without any issue. Sometimes the goods take a bit too long to be delivered.

Ashleigh PitcherBrands Exclusive

Love Products & A Great Variety

- Online
- Purchasing process great ... Just wish items could be delivered faster.
- Large variety of gifts that are unique.

SisiliaBrands Exclusive

Hally

HallySydney

Solid company

honeypie2

honeypie2ballarat

Dryer stand and after care service

I purchased a dryer stand though brands exclusive. The item arrived within a timely fashion, however it was missing some of the parts to be able assemble. I contacted the service team and the rectified this by contracting manufacturer and having items delivered. Product is fantastic, customer service and after care was great as everything was rectified quickly and effiently. Manufacturer was great, for how they handled everything as well.

Super quick delivery

I bought bathers and they arrived in 3 days from the day i purchased them! I was receiving emails updating on the location of the package every day, until they arrived home. Very happy!

Hi Daniela,
Glad to hear that you had a great experience with us! We hope to bring you more fantastic deals in the future!
Kind Regards,
Brands Exclusive Customer Support

Alena

AlenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gorgeous and incredible.

Absolutely amazing customer service, quick deliveries, perfect deal you can never find in the shopping malls for the same products. Absolutely happy and satisfied.

Fantastic return service from BE

The purchased sandals were exactly as described on-line and was very happy with my purchase. I tucked them away for over a month until the summer - unfortunately the sandals did not last more than 3 wears, the soles came away completely. I was so disappointed, but BE team were very understanding and fantastic about returning credit even though over the 30 day return policy, given that I had so few wears out of these. Thanks BE team, I have enjoyed lots of great purchases from your sales and your customer service staff are always courteous and fair on the odd occasion where an item is faulty or hasn't been as advertised. I can recommend online shopping with BE.

Exemplary personalised support

Laura

LauraBrisbane

Amazing customer service

When I received a faulty product from a supplier brands exclusive were not only understanding of my disappointment but were able to promptly assist and rectify the issue. I'm very thankful for their assistance!

Tammy

TammySydney

Surprisingly excellent customer service

I have been blown over by the fabulous customer service provided by Shanise at Brands Exclusive. I bought three pairs of shoes over the Christmas break which I expected to be delivered within the week so gave my home address. When they hadn't showed up, I checked the policy that said it can take up to a month for product to arrive so sent a generic email asking whether I could change my email address and Shanise fixed everything immediately and with a smile.

I say highly recommended and have actually already recommended the site to my friends and colleagues, not only for the incredible bargains but also for the customer service.

Samantha

Samantha

Outstanding products and service

Can't not speak highly enough of the products I received and the time in which I received them.

Speedy delivery and insanely discounted prices. I'm addicted!

Ad

Refund of purchase that wasn't right

Shanise Was awesome straight onto it!!! No hasstles and Dave followed up on a 2nd email re my query.. Very appreciative xx

Othello

Othello

Perfection

Quick delivery and the dress was exactly as described, couldn't have asked for a better experience. Not the norm for online buying and the customer service team is A+!

Dianne

DiannePialba

A Dream Come True

All my life I have wanted to buy an Italian luxury handbag but being financially challenged it was not meant to be until I discovered Brands Exclusive and could not be more delighted with my purchase. Satisfaction and customer service guaranteed.

RJ_0001

RJ_0001Adelaide

Very happy

Ive purchased quite a few items from brands exclusive and never had a problem. They email me and keep me up to date with my order eg; when i can expect it or if the shipment is delayed. Im a bit of a sceptic when it comes to some online shopping having been stung before but i can assure all the sceptical buyers out there that brands exclusive give great service.

VanPel

VanPelBrisbane

Outstanding customer service

I recently bought a product from Brands Exclusive and unfortunately Australia Post lost the parcel. While Aus Post were extremely unhelpful and failed to respond to my emails and phone calls or deal with my query in a proactive manner, my experience with Brands Exclusive was the complete opposite. Not only did they respond to my email within a day, once they ascertained the item was lost they immediately offered to refund the cost of the product and the postage. I remain incredibly impressed with their customer service. They responded quickly and efficiently and went beyond my expectations.

Benita K

Benita KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trustworthy & efficient

I have purchased several items through Brands exclusive & have found the company very efficient & prompt with all my deliveries & all products purchased have been great value. Unfortunately I received a damaged product being a liquid in my last order & e-mailed straight away ,also sending photos of damaged items ,they were onto situation straight away & although I could not get a replacement as was overseas product they promptly reimburst my account .Have all faith dealing with them.

K Lown

K LownPerth

Brands Exclusive offer fantastic products and service & assistance on faulty item

I recently purchased a fitness tracker watch and it was fabulous, however it stopped working within a couple of weeks. I contacted Brands Exclusive in relation to this and I can honestly say that the service and updates in relation to sorting out the issue for me were fantastic. I was kept fully informed throughout the process of BE contacting the supplier and in the end they processed a full refund to me. I really think that the customer service is tested when there are issues and Brands Exclusive were friendly, courteous and communicated with me right through the process - thank you BE - fantastic products and service and a pleasure to deal with especially in my recent case where there was a problem.

Ivana

IvanaMelbourne

Exceptional Customer Service

Every time I need to reach out to the brands team, they have always been on the ball and extremely helpful. I have comfort purchasing from this site because of the guys doing all the work in the background!