Bras N Things

Bras N Things (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Underwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Sizing True to size (11) · Slightly small (2)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (92%) · Not as advertised (8%)

Horrible customer service at highpoint

Waiting for assistance was a ridiculous wait when shop assistants were doing very little. Very poor customer service. Had a voucher to spend and left without a purchase.

Julie H

Julie HAdelaide

Staff

Keep Away from NL

Keep Away from NLBrisbane

Staff Seemingly Acting Crazy

Unsatisfactory

I have to agree with what other people have written on here. Staff lovely but have no idea how to mesure someone probably. I brought two bras on Saturday and order two in and when I got them on after a few hrs I’ve been in pain. I have always brought from bras and things but I dont think I’ve ever been fitted right. I find the bras are not well made and are over priced. I won’t be shopping there again after I get my full refund. But as I said before staff are lovely but I think it’s not probably trained is the problem.

Walked into the shop at Pacific Werribee and one staff standing behind counter not busy but no ackno

Terrible experience no acknowledgement when I came into store and girl was not busy she could not even ask if I needed help won’t be recommending that store to friends or family

rebecca at shellharbour 5 star service

I have worked in retail for over 15yrs and must commend Rebecca on her great customer service.
well done for standing out above the rest caz I found your service the best

Poorly made with mistakes

The slip I purchased has was made very cheaply, with loose stitching and the lace detail on the chest area was crooked and uneven! The design is nice but it's such a shame that an item was sold with such an error... I hoped for a better quality for a $49.99 purchase.

Julia
Julia

I have already cut off the tag, is it still ok to exchange the item?

Bras N ThingsBras N Things

Absolutely Julia! Just pop into store and the team will be more than happy to help you get this sorted :)

Francesca @ Bras N Things x

Andrea

AndreaSydney

Disappointed with Product

Purchased Backseam Stayups (stockings), was assured by retail assistant it would 'stayup'. After wearing it for ten minutes it had slipped down to my knees several times. $19.99 should have been spent elsewhere. Don't waste your money with this product.

great customer service

Outstanding Service

I went to the store in Mirrabooka for the first time today and was absolutely satisfied. A special thanks to Teigan who never once made me feel uncomfortable or awkward, and let me keep many options open, remaining understanding and supportive. She got my sizing perfect and I'm definitely going back again soon. Couldn't be more thrilled!

Bras N ThingsBras N Things

I would like to compliment Natalie at Fountain Gate Bras n Things for the service she gave me on Queens Birthday weekend in finding the right sports bra for me. After sizing me and trying different styles she went out of her way to phone a another store to hold a bra for me that was the size I needed which FG were out of stock. Thank you.

jibberjabberAU

No idea

JCM

JCMMt Nasura

Lousy service

Bought a fleece robe as a gift at the Cockburn Gateway store. Girl at the counter stuffed it into a small paper bag. I asked for a larger bag, she pulled out a plastic bag and literally scrunched up the item and stuffed it into the bag. I’ve bought items at brasnthings before and never have I had any purchase packaged so poorly. Half a mind to return the item and buy something else from some other store.

Bras N ThingsBras N Things

Third time got it right!

So went to the Rockingham store to get properly fitted as I've had 3 children so wanted some comfortable bras that didn't dig into my rib cage and I could wear all day. Well after being in there for a good 45min I walked out with two that seemed comfy when your tried them on for 5min, however after wearing them they did exactly everything I didn't want! I brought them back and got a different lady, she measured me up again and gave me two different ones which were even worse, one was way too small to wear and I told her that in the dressing room and she said after a while it'll stretch so you'll be fine!

Best customer service!

I would like to thank Bonnie from the Highpoint store, for her genuine helpfulness and impeccable customer service. This is sadly hard to come by these days, I literally left the store with my purchases with a big fat smile on my face! She appears to be a model employee and I hope she receives the praise she deserves.
Right down to introducing herself and using my name through the fitting, while also helping at least 3 other ladies! Thanks again!

My new bras

My new purchase of my sapphire bras and knickers matching them are so comfortable awesome. I bought online it was so quick didnt take long .
They are the best bras i will always buy online

Nicole

NicoleMelbourne

I would like to thank Kay & Erika for there exceptional service today at the Greensborough store. I hadn’t been fitted for some time and there assistance and expertise was fantastic. Thx so much ladies. Nicole

happy eco

happy eco, Victoria

Bad customer service

Although I was measured I know I am a 16C. She gave me size 14D. I told her the bra is too tight and that at the side I was spilling out. Her reply was that the cup was correct. I then said I should not look like this from the side. Please get in store larger size bras. If you purchase a bra that is toooooo small around you, you can not breath correctly or feel comfortable. There should be no spilliage anywhere. I then went to Target and got great assistance.

FarahHobart

Appreciation for a girl assistant josie

I would like to thank josie in bras n things who is working at hobart city shop for her lovely help for getting the right bra size for me. Josie was so helpful and smiley all the time she is really professional in her job and knows what she is doing
I even returned back one week later to buy more because of her help.
Thank you so much josie for your lovely help

My pleasure

Jas

JasBrisbane

Great service, including for a husband!!

Excellent, friendly service from the ladies in Garden City today. Went out of their way to help my wife find the right things and were great to me too :-)