Brauer Baby & Child Colic

Brauer Baby & Child Colic (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Child Medications in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Brauer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

HonestReviewerAus

Brauer Colic Relief

Natural is Best

grayzz
grayzz

I recommend these drops to all new moms. I get anxious if i don't have any in the house, as you just never know when something will upset their tummy and this fixes it (albeit, it may take a few doses to keep things under control). The whole family can get sleep with these around! Can't recommend highly enough!
This product has saved my life (and my daughter's) time and time again. She was a windy baby and she could go from being in so much pain, and after these drops she'd be able to pass the wind (heehee- i could hear her!) and she wouldn't be uncomfortable anymore.

Lula
LulaNSW, 2015

Great natural option

Happy Mum04
Happy Mum04PERTH

A natural option that really works!

Wizza1985
Wizza1985AU

Good

Wonderful product that has helped at times with our daughters colic. I like the fact that there is a natural option to try before resort to anything else. 9 times out of 10 this works for us.
Easy to administer, great tasting (we have never had a face screwed up at this product). I love the fact that it is a natural product that I can try before we resort to anything else.
No real cons but it can take a while to kick in - I generally do the first doses quite close together as instructed as this helps.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
young_bub
young_bub

Good

we tried many and i mean many different products to help relieve bubs wind pain and this is the only one that worked. the relief seemed to be immediate and for a significat period of time without requiring extra doses. i would reccommend without hesitation.
natural product, works well and very fast effective,
none so far

april1975
april1975SA, 5161

This product seems a bit expensive but for the releif it gives little baby its well worth its weight in gold in my opinion. This can be given to young bubs to help alleviate their little tummy cramps and pains. Works wonders and very quickly to give bub and parents some releif.
natural
bit expensive

Luke4646
Luke4646SYDNEY

Great, effective product

I've used this with all my kids when they begin to show signs of colic. It's very effective and probably the only colic relief product that actually does anything. One point to keep in mind though is that sometimes babies are going to cry, no matter what you give them. This product will work only when you are dealing with a 'colicy' baby, so the first thing to work out is - is this is your problem..?
Effective, easy to administer
Slightly expensive

cheryl21
cheryl21NSW, 2218

colic relief

My 1month old baby has been having reflux and is colicky. I started giving her brauer colic relief drop last night and I can tell she's not been in as much agony as before. She still cries and suffers from wind but not as bad as before.
fast relief

holdenchick
holdenchickqld, 4211

Bad

Overall, i liked the idea that it was a natural product and was easily given to our daughter due to the nice tasting flavour, however it did not relieve her symptons at all. It was fairly cheap to buy but i have only seen the product available at the chemist so far.
This product was easy to give to our baby when she was suffering from colic as it wasn't bad tasting and we felt good given our daughter something nautural instead of medications.
It didn't help our daughter at all and she still suffered badly with colic after taking this colic relief.

damienkristie
damienkristie

Tried a couple of other colic relief brands and found this one to be the best for our daughter. She suffered terrible wind and found this product helped her bring it up easier and pain-free. Great price and taste. Daughter loves the sweet taste and happy to suck the dropper dry.
great price and natural product

careypayne
careypayneQLD, 4670

Bad

This is a nice, inexpensive product to buy. Unfortunately though, it just didn't work for our baby. We loved the idea that it would be so simple to help bub when she was in so much pain. But it did not relieve any of the pain or the wind. Nice effort though as it smells good and doesn't seem to taste too bad.
I like the idea behind this product. The idea that someone this inexpensive and gentle can help babies with colic sounds really good.
Did not work. When our baby was very young she had terrible colic. We tried so many different products, including this one. It just didn't work. Didn't relieve the pain or the gases.

tgreen
tgreen

OK

A good product that really helps bubs with wind, its natural and Aussie, however the affects did wear off after prolonged use and I had to switch to something else.
Works well, natural
The affects (long term use) seemed to wear off for him.

mumoffiveboys
mumoffiveboys

absolutely LOVE this product and highly recommend it to family and friends..
after five babies.. any trialing many other products on the market.. this is the most effective..
works very fast.. and has a lasting result.. also sutiable for young babies..

thekeoghs
thekeoghs

This product helps my baby with what we can only assume is bad tummy pains. It seems to work instantly and sends her into a peaceful sleep. I rang Brauer and they confirmed it was suitable for my 4 week old to use once the doctor has ruled out that something more sinister isn't causing the pain.
Like the other mums I found this product works almost instantly to calm my distressed baby.
None so far

aussiemummy
aussiemummy

OK

This product seems to give some relief. I do not think it will work for severe colic however. I probably would not buy it again.
It works somewhat. I guess it depends what is causing the "colic".
It is expensive. You can't use it before two months. You have to "dose load" so be vigilent in dose timing for it to work.

natalien
natalien

This is a product i would reccommend to any mother trying to cope with a colic baby. It works almost instantly and gives your child relief from a tummy ache. i wont leave home without it.
Its great - i have tried nearly every Colic drop on the market and this was the best by far !!!
If you miss the 4 hour deadline you have to start the 1/2 hour drops again