Brauer Baby & Child Colic

Brauer Baby & Child Colic (page 3 of 3)

4.1

mumoffiveboys

mumoffiveboys

absolutely LOVE this product and highly recommend it to family and friends..
after five babies.. any trialing many other products on the market.. this is the most effective..
works very fast.. and has a lasting result.. also sutiable for young babies..

thekeoghs

thekeoghs

This product helps my baby with what we can only assume is bad tummy pains. It seems to work instantly and sends her into a peaceful sleep. I rang Brauer and they confirmed it was suitable for my 4 week old to use once the doctor has ruled out that something more sinister isn't causing the pain.
Like the other mums I found this product works almost instantly to calm my distressed baby.
None so far

aussiemummy

aussiemummy

OK

This product seems to give some relief. I do not think it will work for severe colic however. I probably would not buy it again.
It works somewhat. I guess it depends what is causing the "colic".
It is expensive. You can't use it before two months. You have to "dose load" so be vigilent in dose timing for it to work.

Child Medications

Find out how Brauer Baby & Child Colic compares to other Child Medications

natalien

natalien

This is a product i would reccommend to any mother trying to cope with a colic baby. It works almost instantly and gives your child relief from a tummy ache. i wont leave home without it.
Its great - i have tried nearly every Colic drop on the market and this was the best by far !!!
If you miss the 4 hour deadline you have to start the 1/2 hour drops again

See all Brauer Baby & Child Colic reviews

Kate G.

Kate G.asked

What happens if you give to baby a second dose before the half hour time period? Baby is 8 months old and I forgot to check the time with first dose then gave second dose but don’t know how long it was

Lee

Leeasked

Hi just wondering proper dose for 5 week old baby, comflicting doses on box and your website some say 1ml some .5ml also is it best to give before a feed or after?thanks

Jen
Jen

Hi, did you find the answer to this question as I’m asking myself the same thing?

C_P_E

C_P_Easked

I am a first time mum with an 8 week old baby suffering with colic / wind and desperate to help him! He usually starts his crying in the morning after we get out of bed, and lasts pretty much on and off all day until late afternoon/night (I’m talkind a proper windy, painful cry! Often inconsolable) Today I have been trialing infants friend - 1 dose before each feed and so far it seems to really help and brings up some wind, but not totally.

I Want to help “prevent” that wind pain and help him avoid it altogether rather than treat it once it’s already there.

Tomorrow I will start trying out brauer to compare to infants friend. The instructions say to give every half hour for up to 4 doses until symptoms abate - so this sounds like you use it after the baby already has symptoms .

Can anyone tell me - if I give him a dose first thing in the morning before his feed will it help, or each time I feed? Or should I just give him 1 dose and see how he goes.. before starting the half hourly doses?

Please any advice / info is appreciated!