Brauer Baby & Child Colic

Brauer Baby & Child Colic

See the Best Child Medications in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Brauer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Never again !!

Made my baby pass her gas fine but everything else was horrible!! Flared her silent reflux so bad for two days AND made her so constipated ! For 2 days!! :/ I would not recommend for reflux babies or constipated babies.. will be going in the bin ASAP .. ..

Mtr
MtrBallarat

Lolly water

Should've read the packaging rather than listening to the pharmacy assistant as I didn't realise this was homeopathic and I was basically paying for horribly flavoured water. It's good for making you feel like you tried something to help, but that's about it.

holdenchick
holdenchickqld, 4211

Bad

Overall, i liked the idea that it was a natural product and was easily given to our daughter due to the nice tasting flavour, however it did not relieve her symptons at all. It was fairly cheap to buy but i have only seen the product available at the chemist so far.
This product was easy to give to our baby when she was suffering from colic as it wasn't bad tasting and we felt good given our daughter something nautural instead of medications.
It didn't help our daughter at all and she still suffered badly with colic after taking this colic relief.

careypayne
careypayneQLD, 4670

Bad

This is a nice, inexpensive product to buy. Unfortunately though, it just didn't work for our baby. We loved the idea that it would be so simple to help bub when she was in so much pain. But it did not relieve any of the pain or the wind. Nice effort though as it smells good and doesn't seem to taste too bad.
I like the idea behind this product. The idea that someone this inexpensive and gentle can help babies with colic sounds really good.
Did not work. When our baby was very young she had terrible colic. We tried so many different products, including this one. It just didn't work. Didn't relieve the pain or the gases.

Child Medications

Find out how Brauer Baby & Child Colic compares to other Child Medications

Kate G.
Kate G.asked

What happens if you give to baby a second dose before the half hour time period? Baby is 8 months old and I forgot to check the time with first dose then gave second dose but don’t know how long it was

Lee
Leeasked

Hi just wondering proper dose for 5 week old baby, comflicting doses on box and your website some say 1ml some .5ml also is it best to give before a feed or after?thanks

Jen
Jen

Hi, did you find the answer to this question as I’m asking myself the same thing?

C_P_E
C_P_Easked

I am a first time mum with an 8 week old baby suffering with colic / wind and desperate to help him! He usually starts his crying in the morning after we get out of bed, and lasts pretty much on and off all day until late afternoon/night (I’m talkind a proper windy, painful cry! Often inconsolable) Today I have been trialing infants friend - 1 dose before each feed and so far it seems to really help and brings up some wind, but not totally.

I Want to help “prevent” that wind pain and help him avoid it altogether rather than treat it once it’s already there.

Tomorrow I will start trying out brauer to compare to infants friend. The instructions say to give every half hour for up to 4 doses until symptoms abate - so this sounds like you use it after the baby already has symptoms .

Can anyone tell me - if I give him a dose first thing in the morning before his feed will it help, or each time I feed? Or should I just give him 1 dose and see how he goes.. before starting the half hourly doses?

Please any advice / info is appreciated!

See all Brauer Baby & Child Colic questions