Brauer Baby & Child Colic

Brauer Baby & Child Colic

See the Best Child Medications in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Brauer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Emily
EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Instant relief!

4 week old has bad wind pain!! This relieves instantly or within 5 mins! We use 30mins before feeds usually to help pass wind.
Tastes better than gripe water, great to stock up when on sale.

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $9.80.

Lindsay
LindsayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Praise be!

I have a different baby..
We've struggled with on and off digestion issues from mild reflux to tons of gurgling and discomfort.
I'm talking hours of crying and being inconsolable every evening.
Within half an hour we had a settled baby.
We had a good sleep that night (5.5hrs).
We used it about 6 more times over a few days and it really helped settle her for bed.
I don't need to use it anymore for my 9 week old.

Thanks Brauer!!

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Shannon
ShannonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing product save my sanity

Helped so much with my daughter's colic, life saver! I was recommended other products & they didn't work. my daughter settled after a half an hour, no more problems. thank you.

Purchased in March 2013 at Chemist Warehouse for $12.00.

Zeina T
Zeina TAU

One of the Best Wind Relief on the Market

I have used this product with my other baby and now that I have a newborn, she's very unsettled because of the cold weather, as soon as I giver her Brauer Colic relief, within 10 minutes, all her gases come out and what a relief...she settles and has a good night sleep...amazing product, highly recommended..

Pygmalion
PygmalionMelbourne

Miracle product

I’ve used this product both for when my baby got wind as a newborn and when she gets a bit constipated and uncomfortable now that she’s on solids. I can’t believe how quickly it provides relief for her. This is a miracle product that we honestly don’t leave the house without. I can’t recommend it highly enough.

Big difference.

This has been a life saver omg what a more settled baby I have... my child has reflux and a lot of gas due to been formula fed this product is a must to all the mothers out there.
My baby is one happy baby now. Thanks.

Kate R
Kate RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have my happy baby back!

I never write reviews, but I felt the need to for any other desperate mum's like me! This product is AH-MAZING! My newborn was the perfect baby for the first 2 weeks of his life and then it all went downhill fast! He was literally screaming unless he was asleep (only sleeps at night, was giving me 12+ hours of hell every day) or feeding. I sent my husband off to buy this product after reading some conflicting reviews online. He came home and I only had to give him 2 doses before I saw a difference. I am now 3 days in to using this (only as required) and I am so impressed, I will recommend to anyone with a colicky baby.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Sarah
SarahSydney

Saved us!

This product has helped immeasurably during our boys short but gastronomically turbulent existence. He always has something going on, but this quickly and effectively reduces the pain and gas my son suffers from. It is something he looks forward to, and now that bub is old enough to, he smiles every time we give it to him.

mummarose
mummarose

Brilliant stuff!!

This stuff is awesome! Used it for both my babies now & see such a huge difference! Im not a huge believer in homeopathic remedies or a crazy person but for whatever reason it works for my babies & i recommend it to everyone! I have tried other things like infants friend, infacol & gripe water but notice no difference until i started with this & in conjunction with a baby probiotic such as babybiotics from bioceuticals its a perfect team for us!

Vesna
Vesna

THIS PRODUCT SAVE MY SANITY

My baby was always crying and not sleeping through the day at all. When 3 weeks old friend told me about this product. After first dose my baby sleept for 2.5 hours! After that i was giving he on 4 hours and she was the happiest baby ever. Cant recommend this product enough!

Mama_K
Mama_KSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly Recommended

My 3 weeks was doing great until he hit 16 days old...two days and no sleep, day or night. He was constantly moaning, pulling at the breast, he would sleep 10 minutes and wake up screaming.
I was tired and exhausted, so decided to give Brauer colic relief a go.
After the first dose, the baby slept about 20 minutes, then I continued every half an hour till I reached the fourth dose. The baby finally and was back to normal. I do use it occasionally and it's great..

Jaide
Jaide

Amazing

My son suffers from colic and this works perfectly, settling him right away. Started using it as a newborn and am still using it as it an 18 month old. Usually only need the first dose. Also love Brauer teething liquid and runny nose formula. I reccomend this product to all my friends with an unsettled baby

Finally some quiet

Lacey
LaceyBroadwater, New South Wales

Love, love, love it!

I've used Brauer Colic Relief for both of my children. My son whos now 2 1/2 had bad wind pains/colic for months and months and this product was the only thing that would give him relief, I now use it for my newborn daughter. This stuff is amazing and I recomend it to any of my friends that have children with bad wind pains.
Reliable, fast, easy to give to babys

Relieved mum

Kate G.
Kate G.asked

What happens if you give to baby a second dose before the half hour time period? Baby is 8 months old and I forgot to check the time with first dose then gave second dose but don’t know how long it was

Lee
Leeasked

Hi just wondering proper dose for 5 week old baby, comflicting doses on box and your website some say 1ml some .5ml also is it best to give before a feed or after?thanks

Jen
Jen

Hi, did you find the answer to this question as I’m asking myself the same thing?

C_P_E
C_P_Easked

I am a first time mum with an 8 week old baby suffering with colic / wind and desperate to help him! He usually starts his crying in the morning after we get out of bed, and lasts pretty much on and off all day until late afternoon/night (I’m talkind a proper windy, painful cry! Often inconsolable) Today I have been trialing infants friend - 1 dose before each feed and so far it seems to really help and brings up some wind, but not totally.

I Want to help “prevent” that wind pain and help him avoid it altogether rather than treat it once it’s already there.

Tomorrow I will start trying out brauer to compare to infants friend. The instructions say to give every half hour for up to 4 doses until symptoms abate - so this sounds like you use it after the baby already has symptoms .

Can anyone tell me - if I give him a dose first thing in the morning before his feed will it help, or each time I feed? Or should I just give him 1 dose and see how he goes.. before starting the half hourly doses?

Please any advice / info is appreciated!

See all Brauer Baby & Child Colic questions