100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Brauer? Claim your listing.

Sera
Sera

So far the best I have found

Really happy with this product. Would reccomend to others looking for some stress relief. works instantly. I have tried other like rescue remedy but found that it gave me head aches and felt very disoriented. The best aspect of this that it dosent effect my concentration so I can keep on working!

Pete from Adelaide SAust
Pete from Adelaide SAustAU

What a mindsaver !!!!

I have used this product on many occasions to help me through stressfull times during work . Recently I had a bad cold and couldn't get to sleep. A couple sprays under the tongue ,no worries ! Keeps my mind away from focusing in on the stress and you feel extremely calm. Highly recommended !!!
Easy to use , reliable and inexpensive !