2Brauer Baby & Child Stomach Calm

Brauer Baby & Child Stomach Calm

2Brauer Baby & Child Stomach Calm
3.5

67% · 42 · 33%
Brand Manager for Brauer? Claim your listing.

Cha Z
Cha Z3 posts

didnt work

gave 4 doses a day for 2 days now but my bub is still constipated and very windy! cant even let farts out!!! shes still very unsettled. this is an expensive product and a waste of money!!! i even bought the brauer colic one and same.. didnt do anything at all probably just made her bit sleepy but didnt solve her issues!!!!!!!!! what a waste of time and money.

Annie
AnnieVictoria11 posts

Good for my constipation bubs

My bubs just change Novalac Colic coz suffering from colic but i noticed that shes screaming and crying when she wanna do poop poop. I went to Amcals and ask what should i do, should i need to change the formula again and the lady said dont change the formula coz the formula is working for ur baby.. and if u change another formula will make another problems to ur baby.. And she gave me this Brauer Stomach Calm. On day 2, shes less scream when she did poo poop. And day 3 shes not scream and crying.. its amazing product

Vesna
Vesna5 posts

REALLY GOOD PRODUCT TO INVEST IN

After trying and had a success with Colic remedy i tried Stomac calm for my baby occasionally for reflux, indigestion, wind, or when I introduced solds when i gave something that was a heavy food for her. It really works and its all natural.

I strongly recommend it !!! !

Pete
Pete

Biggest pile of garbage ever!!!

Does nothing whatsoever to help relieve the symptoms of reflux. Used to be good years ago but have clearly cheaped out to screw the australian public with another shoddy product!! 2 years ago when last bought for our last child it worked perfectly but new formula?.. seems to have no effect whatsoever, don't waste your time!!

Cat paw
Cat pawSydney3 posts

Excellent for reflux and upset stomach

It works better than Infants friend and Infacol for my son with reflux and upset stomach. Fast acting and just what we need when the baby non-stop at 3am. It's natural and it really calms my baby. It can be used for constipation, but I think Infants friend is better for it. This is the best infant drop for colic, reflux and digestive problems.
Fast acting, natural, reliable
Nothing.
Lila44
Lila44AU2 posts

Should be in every medicine chest

Have used this medicine since my youngest child was very young until now age 17. Now using for my grandchild. Excellent for all kinds of tummy upsets. Works after few doses. My husband & I have also used on the odd occasion when we needed to, just using a double dose. Works great for big people too!
Easy to administer, and tastes ok

Jim
Jim

I just wonder why the NEW Brauer formula does not work like the old formula does. Is the old formula still available or are we forced into buying the new improved formula that does not work..?

Diana an
Diana an

Hello, my girl is almost 1 month old she cries alot the whole day especially after feeding, i tried the stomach calm but since i gave it to her the stool colour changed into green is that normal? I gave her since yesterday 6 times

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Brauer? Claim your listing.