3.3

56%11%33%
Brand Manager for Brauer? Claim your listing.

Georgia K
Georgia KSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

DO NOT USE

DO NOT USE. This made our 6m old daughter vomit, get a fever and a rash, basically sedated her and she was very dopey and then she got “high” on it going silly and then she crashed from the high and was the most upset she has ever been, even hyperventilating while sobbing. It was horrible to watch. I strongly advise not to use this product. Show details
Justine
JustineRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Do not give this to your child

I gave my 4 month old one dose of this, about an hour after he stopped breathing. Luckily my partner thinked quick. This contains belladonna which is a poison! Do not give this to your teething baby, there are better products out there.  Show details
KiriSydney, NSW14 posts

Product doesn’t work

I bought this product a few months ago from my local chemist and it didn’t work well for my daughter.

I recommend giving nurofen/panadol or teething gel as that works almost instantly. Show details

Rabia ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC83 posts

Excellent product

I love bauers! We use the teething liquid And observed amazing results.
I am a lover of this brand of products.
Baby & Child Teething Gel includes ingredients such as
Chamomile, which is traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help temporarily relieve the pain, discomfort and teething related. Its a great product definitely recommended! Show details
PaulineSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

This is listed as an unsafe product in US

Belladonna is a poison also called deadly nightshade and is unregulated in homeopathic medicines. give this to your babies at your peril. Look up reputable sites like webmd.com to get accurate information. It is listed as 'unsafe' in ALL publications Show details
mark12
mark12Central West, NSW4 posts

Stay away from this

This is a very dangerous product, linked to deaths in the U.S. needs to be removed from sale. Caused my son to break out in a red rash. TOXIC product Show details
Sally
SallySouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

Tanya
Tanya

Toxic -contains Belladonna

I realized that this product contains belladonna which is considered dangerous for babies. My baby broke out in a rash around their mouth. Also, products such as teething product Hyland also contain belladonna have been recalled in US and UK. Be careful what you give to your baby and best to be safe and avoid.

Allie
AlliePerth, WA3 posts

Great and only need the first .5ml dose

My DS has been teething since he was 8 weeks. He's now 5 months and at first the Brauer kicked in quickly but wore off quickly too. Now I give it and he goes from whinging to talking in a minute. He calms right down and it's been a life saver. Don't need to do the full 4 doses. Only thing is I need to give it to him nearly every evening. But other than that. I don't see a problem with it. Also Belladonna is a sedative and only toxic in large quantities. So I feel the 1x .5ml dose is adequate.

Sarah
SarahSydney10 posts

Saved us!

My son started teething at 3.5 weeks. By 14 weeks he had 2 teeth. This is the only product available and safe for children under the age of 6 months and, my God, it works miracles. It takes effect quickly, usually within 10 minutes, and the difference in my baby boy is remarkable. Screaming to laughter in such a short time. Always remember that it's most effective half an hour before feeding and an hour after... Awkward for infants, but when you're desperate you find a way to balance the routine... Especially when it means good sleep.

Lou
Lou

I wouldn't recommend

I used this product on my 6 month old baby and it sedated her. It may have eased her teething pain but it was very unsettling seeing her in such a sedated state. I have since read that it contains belladonna which can be toxic, and cause such symptoms. I will not be using this product again.

brees
brees3 posts

Horrible!

Horrified to find out after my baby was extremely irritable and broke out with rash around her month that brauer products have toxic Belladonna! Didnt help her one bit, made her more restless and irritable! Had tried their sleeping product previously with the same side effects, should have worked this out then!!

Ekb
EkbBrisbane

Didn't work for us

Recommended by a friend, we were eager to provide my boy with some relief. We used exactly as stated on bottle, and unfortunately it had no effect whatsoever.

Tried multiple times, and it just provided him with no relief and no calming effect.

Obviously only works on some babies. As a natural alternative I found the Hylands teething tablets worked a lot better.

I also found the dosage of this quite excessive.

shaylie
shaylieadelaide

natural and amazing

I am so glad I used this product.. after finding the wch mouth paint was no good for my baby made him breathe funny I was on the hunt for relief.. absolutely love this gives him relief and doesnt scare me to use it. .

Humble pie
Humble pie

Happy baby

After being hesitant to give an early teether (3 months) panadol not knowing how many hours/days/weeks this teething business would last for, I thought I'd give this a try as little miss had been grizzly all morning (very unlike her.) Within minutes she was asleep and I had the comfort of knowing it is a natural remedy. Perfect!
Natural solution, fast relief