Brauer Baby & Child Teething

Brauer Baby & Child Teething Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Brauer? Claim your listing.
Carol S.
Carol S.

Can you use panadole or neurofin while using baby teething liquid?

Monalisa L.
Monalisa L.

Is it okay to give baby (almost 10months) Brauer teething liquid and Brauer Sleep liquid at the same time ?

Rabia Z
Rabia Z

I think its not good to give together my personal opinion

Kiri
Kiri

Probably not. Just give panadol and one choice of either brauer teething liquid or sleep liquid

Pauline

Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita), is an herb that it approved to treat cough and bronchitis, fevers, cold, inflammation, infection, wounds, and burns. It is believed by some to have sedative and anticonvulsant effects, and a small amount of research supports these effects (Medical Economics, 2007). As discussed in Chapter 8, it may offer some benefits as an anxiolytic, and consequently some have argued that it may have some hypnotic effects, but many researchers disagree and maintain that chamomile is not effective as a sleep aid (Morin et al., 2007). Indeed, there is no empirical evidence supporting its use as a hypnotic (Medical Economics). While no significant dangers are associated with the use of chamomile and the herb is usually well tolerated, its use as a sleep aid is not likely to produce any beneficial effects and parents and clinicians are encouraged to try more effective alternatives.

Pauline

Chamomile (Matricaria recutita, Chameamelum nobile) is a herb that is thought to aid in relaxation and enhance sedation. It is typically used as a ‘bedtime tea’ and its effects might be similar to benzodiazepines. It has been hypothesized that the calming effects of Chamomile might help to reduce arousal or anxiety at nighttime or promote sleepiness. However, no studies have identified the mechanism of action and no clinical studies have demonstrated any significant benefits for relaxation or sleep.

Aravinda P.
Aravinda P.

Has anyone tried the new formula? It has a different texture, flavour and dosage and our little one is not liking it.

Pauline

No, but we did try the old formula for a short time but our daughter just got very hyper on it.. spinning around and going silly. So no more Brauer for us

Beck
Beck

I accidentally almost triple dosed my two year old, and I can’t find any info online about if this is much of a danger? I am hoping because it is so diluted, and she isn’t a newborn, that it isn’t a big danger? Anyone solid answer though? I am an anxious worrier...

Sarah61

Hi, my husband is in chemistry. He has calculated the dosage needed to do any kind of damage and you would literally need to drink a fuel tanker full of this medicine to have any ill effects from it. The concentration is so low there is no need to be worried. Obviously the dosage is recommended the way it is for a medicinal reason, but these medicines are not toxic in any logical dosage.

Grc
Grc

I give my BB the mls and still don't see a difference.. I maybe have to do the 4 half hour dose..

Is it OK to mix with nurofin and bonjella?

Sarah61

If you want to use nurofen why bother with a natural remedy? The point is to avoid giving the liver toxic chemicals. This doesn't work instantly, bubs system has to reach a level of saturation for it to be effective. Follow the instructions and it works perfectly.

Allie
Allie

I guess you could. Honestly I ended up getting my bubs an amber teething anklet and that helped lots. No more middle of the night wakings screaming in such pain and arching his back.

Also reduced his drooling.

Eventually (when his molars and canines were coming through) I ended up getting essential oils and making him a roller and putting g it along his jawline before sleep. That’s helped the best. That’s if you’re still interested in using natural remedies.

I personally have never noticed bonjela to work.

Mellissa Louise Fulford
Mellissa Louise Fulford

I tried brauers teething liquid for 3 doses on my 5 month old and hasn't worked can I now try panadol?

brees
brees

I would strongly recommend getting a homeopathic remedy made.. i gave my little one panadol after the failed teething liquid which created me all sorts of problems! Allergies pain discomfort stuffed her whole digestive system up! after months we seeked a homeopath which reversed the damage..was advised then they have a remedy for teething that actually works and no side effects. In saying this every child is different just my experience. Good luck x

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Brauer? Claim your listing.