Braun Series 3 310s

See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Braun Grooming? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Richard
    RichardSydney, NSW

Simple, functional and well-priced

Had to replace my old fancy Braun after 10 years (!) and thought that something simpler might be worth trying. After seeing good reviews of Series 3 model 310S I thought that $79 was more than tempting. So far (3 months) the shaver has been performing very nicely. Easy to clean, the battery lasts for several days (although it needed a few charging cycles to gain full strength). There is no pouch.

Webfoot
    WebfootAsheboro

Best razor I have ever owned

I bought my 310 at Walgreens for 41.99. The best money I've ever spent. I was shaving 2 times a day with cheap disposable razors. I shaved with my braun wensday and didn't need to shave again until friday. Now that's a close shave. I love it.