Braun Series 3

Braun Series 3

3010s, 3040s, 310s, etc...

2.7

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Caused Razor BurnYes · No (3)
  • Battery Life
  • Shave Closeness
  • Wet Shave
  • Dry Shave

5yrs still going

Had this shaver for over 5yrs without a fault.
With replacement foil and cutter its works like new.

+ replaced the foil and cutter twice - parts still available.
+ battery still good
+ nothing broken

Cant fault Braun quality

Purchased in February 2005 at Harvey Norman for A$99.00.

Bushy

BushySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst shaver I ever had

Bought this shaver a little over 1 year ago. Rechargeable battery is now so weak that will not complete 2 shaves. spare batteries seem to be unobtainable, or far too expensive if you can find one.
The rest is ok, shaves reasonably well, but just cannot rely on it. I consider Braun to be the best in shavers, but this one is not up to their usual standard.

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys for A$79.00.

Wet Shave
Vahid

VahidSouth Australia

Clean&Charge Station is Useless

The shaver is good (Series 3) for its price, but the Clean&Charge Station is terrible. Only worked for 6 months. Product warranty was not helpful either;I feel like I wasted my money!

Purchased in May 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$84.00.

Wet Shave
Men's Electric Shavers

Find out how Braun Series 3 compares to other Men's Electric Shavers

Warren H.

Warren H.asked

Series 3 3040s

Why is it near impossible to get a decent shave with this shaver. I bought this shaver approximately 7 months ago and replaced the foil and cutters once and still cannot get a decent shave. I have tried all suggestions as regards getting a good shave a d nothing works, any suggestions

Ian J
Ian J

Yeh never by a Braun again. They totally ignored all correspondence when I complained.

Rhonda P

Rhonda Pasked

Series 3 3010s

my son said it is not shaving he has tried but hair remains?????

Suez777
Suez777

Sadly there's no solution. It's an extremely, badly-made, inferior device.
NOTHING you do or don't do can fix it. All I can suggest is get in quick (before your return/refund period expires) and see if you can get your money back.
In several decades of being a buyer and consumer I'd have to say this device comes in at the top of my list for "Worst Purchase Ever".

Richard
Richard

This is truly baffling. I have been using this shaver for several months and it is perfectly fine. Indeed, if you see hundreds of reviews everywhere everybody is happy. Perhaps it needs a bit of cleaning. Just remove the foil/cutter cassette, wash it in hot water and then reattach. Is there a visible vibration when you remove the cutter cassette? If not, there might be some damage and you should contact your supplier.

Ivan K

Ivan Kasked

Series 3 3010s

Do the cutting elements have to be replaced and if so how often with daily use? Any ideas?

Cassie1980
Cassie1980

Hi Ivan, I'm not sure. I've only had the shaver for about 6 weeks now so it's too early to tell. I don't recall the manual mentioning anything about replacing the cutting elements.

Regards,