Braun Series 3

3010s, 3050cc, 3040s, etc...

2.7

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (1)
  • Caused Razor BurnYes (0) · No (1)
  • Shave Closeness
  • Battery Life
  • Wet Shave
  • Dry Shave
Vahid
VahidSouth Australia

Clean&Charge Station is Useless

The shaver is good (Series 3) for its price, but the Clean&Charge Station is terrible. Only worked for 6 months. Product warranty was not helpful either;I feel like I wasted my money!

Purchased in May 2017 at Harvey Norman for $84.00.

Causes IrritationNo
Dry Shave

Mike F.
Mike F.asked
Series 3 3010s

does it have a beard trimmer?

moriarty
moriarty

has a flick in/out long hair trimmer - not sure whether that constitutes a beard trimmer

Warren H.
Warren H.asked
Series 3 3040s

Why is it near impossible to get a decent shave with this shaver. I bought this shaver approximately 7 months ago and replaced the foil and cutters once and still cannot get a decent shave. I have tried all suggestions as regards getting a good shave a d nothing works, any suggestions

Ian J
Ian J

Yeh never by a Braun again. They totally ignored all correspondence when I complained.

Rhonda P
Rhonda Pasked
Series 3 3010s

my son said it is not shaving he has tried but hair remains?????

Suez777
Suez777

Sadly there's no solution. It's an extremely, badly-made, inferior device.
NOTHING you do or don't do can fix it. All I can suggest is get in quick (before your return/refund period expires) and see if you can get your money back.
In several decades of being a buyer and consumer I'd have to say this device comes in at the top of my list for "Worst Purchase Ever".

Richard
Richard

This is truly baffling. I have been using this shaver for several months and it is perfectly fine. Indeed, if you see hundreds of reviews everywhere everybody is happy. Perhaps it needs a bit of cleaning. Just remove the foil/cutter cassette, wash it in hot water and then reattach. Is there a visible vibration when you remove the cutter cassette? If not, there might be some damage and you should contact your supplier.

Compare all 19 Braun Series 3
CategoryMen's Electric ShaversMen's Electric ShaversMen's Electric ShaversMen's Electric Shavers
Price (RRP)$249$199$129