Braun Series 3

Braun Series 3

3010s, 3040s, 310s, etc...

1.0

1 review
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No
  • Caused Razor BurnYes (1) · No (0)
  • Battery Life
  • Shave Closeness
  • Wet Shave
  • Dry Shave

Ian JFar North Queensland, QLD

AVOID Hands down the worse shaver ive ever had in 30 years

Simply cannot shave. Even from day one the beard trimmer failed to do what all my previous Braun shavers have achieved. It tugs and pulls even on a short beard. The shaver foil itself seems incapable of shaving unless its wet. Again it tugs and pulls. I really don't know why ive lived with it so long (about a year). It has left me wondering it there's something wrong with it but I lost the receipt. I doubt ill buy Braun again after this one. Really disappointed after being a loyal customer for so many years. Someone suggested they are no longer German made which may explain the drop in quality. From what ive seen and read Braun have washed their hands of any responsibility too.

Purchased in September 2018 at Shaver Shop Physical store for A$100.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Battery Life

Warren H.

Warren H.asked

Series 3 3040s

Why is it near impossible to get a decent shave with this shaver. I bought this shaver approximately 7 months ago and replaced the foil and cutters once and still cannot get a decent shave. I have tried all suggestions as regards getting a good shave a d nothing works, any suggestions

Ian J

Yeh never by a Braun again. They totally ignored all correspondence when I complained.

Rhonda P

Rhonda Pasked

Series 3 3010s

my son said it is not shaving he has tried but hair remains?????

Suez777
Suez777

Sadly there's no solution. It's an extremely, badly-made, inferior device.
NOTHING you do or don't do can fix it. All I can suggest is get in quick (before your return/refund period expires) and see if you can get your money back.
In several decades of being a buyer and consumer I'd have to say this device comes in at the top of my list for "Worst Purchase Ever".

Richard
Richard

This is truly baffling. I have been using this shaver for several months and it is perfectly fine. Indeed, if you see hundreds of reviews everywhere everybody is happy. Perhaps it needs a bit of cleaning. Just remove the foil/cutter cassette, wash it in hot water and then reattach. Is there a visible vibration when you remove the cutter cassette? If not, there might be some damage and you should contact your supplier.

Ivan K

Ivan Kasked

Series 3 3010s

Do the cutting elements have to be replaced and if so how often with daily use? Any ideas?

Cassie1980
Cassie1980

Hi Ivan, I'm not sure. I've only had the shaver for about 6 weeks now so it's too early to tell. I don't recall the manual mentioning anything about replacing the cutting elements.

Regards,