Braun Series 3

Braun Series 3 (page 2 of 2)

3010s, 3040s, 310s, etc...

3.5

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (3)
  • Caused Razor BurnYes (1) · No (3)
  • Battery Life
  • Shave Closeness
  • Wet Shave
  • Dry Shave
sporotti

sporottiSydney, NSW

Best shaver i have ever used

Had to replace my electric shaver having tried a number of brands my last one was a Braun but needed replacing being happy with the last Braun stayed with the same brand it has proved to be the best shaver i have ever used leaving me with the closest shave yet, it is quiet too, the battery holds a long charge
Closest shave yet, quiet, long charge, comfortable to hold

Ken_L

Ken_LGold Coast, Queensland

Maybe I got a dud ...

This is the worst electric razor I have ever owned in 40 years. I have to spend so long shaving I might as well use a blade, and the result is still awful - rough and uneven. Maybe Braun should devote less attention to making the shaver 'high tech' with rows of flashing lights and a ridiculous cleaning box that takes up half the bathroom shelf, and more to designing a comb and cutters that actually, like, cut hair. Very disappointing because I've had other Braun shavers over the years that have been excellent, but they've really dropped the ball on this one. Strongly recommend Remington 7000 series as vastly superior.

It doesn't give a good shave, which is the only purpose of a shaver.

raywst

raywst

Perfectly Sharp

Bought the Series 380-s last week for $99.00.
Loving the shaver compared to my old Cruzer where the foil had damaged.
Like the 3 blades system. But beware it is sharp and I have cut myself while saving.
I like the wet/dry combination. and worked well with gel.
An hour of charging would last 45 minutes of shaving. It has a led which tells you when to recharge.
Three blades and wet/dry
Too sharp

Men's Electric Shavers

Find out how Braun Series 3 compares to other Men's Electric Shavers

Warren H.

Warren H.asked

Series 3 3040s

Why is it near impossible to get a decent shave with this shaver. I bought this shaver approximately 7 months ago and replaced the foil and cutters once and still cannot get a decent shave. I have tried all suggestions as regards getting a good shave a d nothing works, any suggestions

Ian J
Ian J

Yeh never by a Braun again. They totally ignored all correspondence when I complained.

Rhonda P

Rhonda Pasked

Series 3 3010s

my son said it is not shaving he has tried but hair remains?????

Suez777
Suez777

Sadly there's no solution. It's an extremely, badly-made, inferior device.
NOTHING you do or don't do can fix it. All I can suggest is get in quick (before your return/refund period expires) and see if you can get your money back.
In several decades of being a buyer and consumer I'd have to say this device comes in at the top of my list for "Worst Purchase Ever".

Richard
Richard

This is truly baffling. I have been using this shaver for several months and it is perfectly fine. Indeed, if you see hundreds of reviews everywhere everybody is happy. Perhaps it needs a bit of cleaning. Just remove the foil/cutter cassette, wash it in hot water and then reattach. Is there a visible vibration when you remove the cutter cassette? If not, there might be some damage and you should contact your supplier.

Ivan K

Ivan Kasked

Series 3 3010s

Do the cutting elements have to be replaced and if so how often with daily use? Any ideas?

Cassie1980
Cassie1980

Hi Ivan, I'm not sure. I've only had the shaver for about 6 weeks now so it's too early to tell. I don't recall the manual mentioning anything about replacing the cutting elements.

Regards,