Braun Series 3

Braun Series 3 (page 2 of 2)

3010s, 3050cc, 3040s, etc...

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (3)
  • Caused Razor BurnYes (2) · No (3)
  • Shave Closeness
  • Battery Life
  • Wet Shave
  • Dry Shave
Me.

Me.Sydney

Good shaver at a good price

My 5-series Braun was dying, so I looked at what Braun had to offer. They have a bewildering (confusing?) range of shavers, some with model numbers that are unique to specific retailers. I looked at various reviews, and decided to "downgrade" to a series 3 340. It does everything I need at a very good price. It's a wet and dry shaver. Its dry performance is great. Wet performance is not so good. If you want a good wet shaver, then maybe this is not the model for you.
Price, good weight, good dry shave
Poor at wet shaving

sporotti

sporottiSydney, NSW

Best shaver i have ever used

Had to replace my electric shaver having tried a number of brands my last one was a Braun but needed replacing being happy with the last Braun stayed with the same brand it has proved to be the best shaver i have ever used leaving me with the closest shave yet, it is quiet too, the battery holds a long charge
Closest shave yet, quiet, long charge, comfortable to hold

Ken_L

Ken_LGold Coast, Queensland

Maybe I got a dud ...

This is the worst electric razor I have ever owned in 40 years. I have to spend so long shaving I might as well use a blade, and the result is still awful - rough and uneven. Maybe Braun should devote less attention to making the shaver 'high tech' with rows of flashing lights and a ridiculous cleaning box that takes up half the bathroom shelf, and more to designing a comb and cutters that actually, like, cut hair. Very disappointing because I've had other Braun shavers over the years that have been excellent, but they've really dropped the ball on this one. Strongly recommend Remington 7000 series as vastly superior.

It doesn't give a good shave, which is the only purpose of a shaver.

Men's Electric Shavers

Find out how Braun Series 3 compares to other Men's Electric Shavers

raywst

raywst

Perfectly Sharp

Bought the Series 380-s last week for $99.00.
Loving the shaver compared to my old Cruzer where the foil had damaged.
Like the 3 blades system. But beware it is sharp and I have cut myself while saving.
I like the wet/dry combination. and worked well with gel.
An hour of charging would last 45 minutes of shaving. It has a led which tells you when to recharge.
Three blades and wet/dry
Too sharp

Mike F.

Mike F.asked

Series 3 3010s

does it have a beard trimmer?

moriarty
moriarty

has a flick in/out long hair trimmer - not sure whether that constitutes a beard trimmer

Warren H.

Warren H.asked

Series 3 3040s

Why is it near impossible to get a decent shave with this shaver. I bought this shaver approximately 7 months ago and replaced the foil and cutters once and still cannot get a decent shave. I have tried all suggestions as regards getting a good shave a d nothing works, any suggestions

Ian J
Ian J

Yeh never by a Braun again. They totally ignored all correspondence when I complained.

Rhonda P

Rhonda Pasked

Series 3 3010s

my son said it is not shaving he has tried but hair remains?????

Suez777
Suez777

Sadly there's no solution. It's an extremely, badly-made, inferior device.
NOTHING you do or don't do can fix it. All I can suggest is get in quick (before your return/refund period expires) and see if you can get your money back.
In several decades of being a buyer and consumer I'd have to say this device comes in at the top of my list for "Worst Purchase Ever".

Richard
Richard

This is truly baffling. I have been using this shaver for several months and it is perfectly fine. Indeed, if you see hundreds of reviews everywhere everybody is happy. Perhaps it needs a bit of cleaning. Just remove the foil/cutter cassette, wash it in hot water and then reattach. Is there a visible vibration when you remove the cutter cassette? If not, there might be some damage and you should contact your supplier.

Braun Series 3

Compare all 19 Braun Series 3
CategoryMen's Electric ShaversMen's Electric ShaversMen's Electric ShaversMen's Electric Shavers
Price (RRP)$249$199$129