Braun Series 3

3010s, 3050cc, 3040s, etc...
See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Braun Grooming? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Razor BurnYes (0) · No (1)
  • Shave Closeness
  • Battery Life
  • Dry Shave

5yrs still going

Had this shaver for over 5yrs without a fault.
With replacement foil and cutter its works like new.

+ replaced the foil and cutter twice - parts still available.
+ battery still good
+ nothing broken

Cant fault Braun quality

Purchased in February 2005 at Harvey Norman for $99.00.

RichardSydney, NSW

Simple, functional and well-priced

Had to replace my old fancy Braun after 10 years (!) and thought that something simpler might be worth trying. After seeing good reviews of Series 3 model 310S I thought that $79 was more than tempting. So far (3 months) the shaver has been performing very nicely. Easy to clean, the battery lasts for several days (although it needed a few charging cycles to gain full strength). There is no pouch.

Webfoot
WebfootAsheboro

Best razor I have ever owned

I bought my 310 at Walgreens for 41.99. The best money I've ever spent. I was shaving 2 times a day with cheap disposable razors. I shaved with my braun wensday and didn't need to shave again until friday. Now that's a close shave. I love it.

Men's Electric Shavers

Find out how Braun Series 3 compares to other Men's Electric Shavers

Joe
JoePerth

Life changing

What more could a man want than not having to clean his own shaver - ever? It gives me a nice close shave and then it cleans itself. Perfect. I recommend getting the replacement cartridges (for cleaning) off ebay to save money in the long run.

Cassie1980
Cassie1980NSW, 2068

Above expectations

dennisvp
dennisvpAU

Great purchase

One product that you must buy. Easy to use. Easy to clean. Easy to maintain. It will hardly irritate you if you use it less than 10 mins. Make sure that you regularly clean it every week if you are a heavy user.

Hanin S.
Hanin S.

Really good shaver

My husband has been using this shaver for a long while now and he is really happy with it. Although he wonders where he can get spare parts like foils and cleanining solution.

peter s
peter s

The right choice

After 50 years of using razor blades i thought it a good time to change to electric. After looking through review after review i realized that i just wanted a good reliable shaver without all the bells and whistles, and decided on the Braun 340s. Although obviously not quite as good as the blade, i am happy i made the right choice.

Cloggs
CloggsTabulam

The ultimate shaver, six stars..

My old Braun shaver finally failed after 12 years,so I found the updated version, for less than I paid all those years back.It's fast , light with 3 floating heads, picks up all the curly hairs and great on stubble.Being a battery model means I am not anchored to a power point while shaving.Can't recommend this highly enough. Would be good for women too, the floating heads make it gentle on the skin.
Inexpensive,( $100), light , rechargeable, fast and efficient.Spares readily available.

Men's Electric Shavers

Find out how Braun Series 3 compares to other Men's Electric Shavers

sporotti
sporottiSydney, NSW

Best shaver i have ever used

Had to replace my electric shaver having tried a number of brands my last one was a Braun but needed replacing being happy with the last Braun stayed with the same brand it has proved to be the best shaver i have ever used leaving me with the closest shave yet, it is quiet too, the battery holds a long charge
Closest shave yet, quiet, long charge, comfortable to hold

raywst
raywst

Perfectly Sharp

Bought the Series 380-s last week for $99.00.
Loving the shaver compared to my old Cruzer where the foil had damaged.
Like the 3 blades system. But beware it is sharp and I have cut myself while saving.
I like the wet/dry combination. and worked well with gel.
An hour of charging would last 45 minutes of shaving. It has a led which tells you when to recharge.
Three blades and wet/dry
Too sharp

Mike F.
Mike F.asked
Series 3 3010s

does it have a beard trimmer?

moriarty
moriarty

has a flick in/out long hair trimmer - not sure whether that constitutes a beard trimmer

Warren H.
Warren H.asked
Series 3 3040s

Why is it near impossible to get a decent shave with this shaver. I bought this shaver approximately 7 months ago and replaced the foil and cutters once and still cannot get a decent shave. I have tried all suggestions as regards getting a good shave a d nothing works, any suggestions

Ian J
Ian J

Yeh never by a Braun again. They totally ignored all correspondence when I complained.

Rhonda P
Rhonda Pasked
Series 3 3010s

my son said it is not shaving he has tried but hair remains?????

Suez777
Suez777

Sadly there's no solution. It's an extremely, badly-made, inferior device.
NOTHING you do or don't do can fix it. All I can suggest is get in quick (before your return/refund period expires) and see if you can get your money back.
In several decades of being a buyer and consumer I'd have to say this device comes in at the top of my list for "Worst Purchase Ever".

Richard

This is truly baffling. I have been using this shaver for several months and it is perfectly fine. Indeed, if you see hundreds of reviews everywhere everybody is happy. Perhaps it needs a bit of cleaning. Just remove the foil/cutter cassette, wash it in hot water and then reattach. Is there a visible vibration when you remove the cutter cassette? If not, there might be some damage and you should contact your supplier.

Compare all 19 Braun Series 3
CategoryMen's Electric ShaversMen's Electric ShaversMen's Electric ShaversMen's Electric Shavers
Price (RRP)$249$199$129