Braun SE810 Mini

Braun SE810 Mini

See the Best Epilators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very happy

I have used this successfully for about a year. I have a lot of 'peach fuzz' and it's very effective at removing this, though I still have to tweeze a few coarse hairs that it can't seem to handle. I have fairly sensitive skin that's prone to breakouts but haven't had an issue with this so far, and it's not too painful, more of a tingling sensation. As others have said, it does chew through the batteries, but as I only need to use it every 2 - 4 weeks I don't really find this an issue.

Purchased in May 2018.

Causes Irritation No

Worked well for me

I have had this about 2 months and used it several times. It seems to work well and yes it can sting a bit but compared to other forms of hair removal(Electrolysis) it is no too bad. I have found it took a little while to learn how to use it effectively. There is a bit of technique involved in using it in such a way that epilator head continues to keep removing hair...the trick being to keep it just on the skin with a feather touch to ensure the heads do not stop rotating which can happen fairly quickly if you are not careful. I have used the brushes and they seem to work fine...I had no expectation as to how they would work but the results are good.

Pam

Pam

Good buy

It works well. I've used the epilator a few times already and I didn't find it painful at all. I was expecting the facial brush to spin in circles but it actually just vibrated as to clean the face.

Wilks

WilksMount Beauty

Just awful!!

Customer

Customer

Failed after 2 months

I was happy with the Braun mini originally but after this two months and only using it 4 times it has stopped working. I would not recommend buying it. Would anyone have a recommendation for a new one.

Poor battery life

When I first purchased this product I was initially happy with it until I realised how poor the battery life is/was. It got worse, after using it for two months the unit doesn't work at all. Thankfully I have the receipt and will be taking it back.

DazzaB

DazzaBIllawarra, NSW

Failed after 2 months

My wife received this as Christmas gift and was very pleased with it initially. However after 2 months the unit slowed right down until it stopped working altogether. Have tried multiple different batteries but nothing works. As we don't have the receipt we can't even exchange it under warranty. Based on this I don't think we will be purchasing a replacement.

StephMc

StephMcNSW, 2263

Okay for the first couple of months...

I purchased this from Harvey Norman in 2016 and used it mainly on coarse hairs around/under my chin. I did not use the facial brush attachment.
Once you got past the twingeing pain the first few times, it was reasonably effective, removing about two-thirds of the amount of coarse 2-3mm hair after a few minutes. I went over the area several times, holding the epilator at different angles.
Quicker than plucking the lot with tweezers, and less preparation time than waxing (at home), but for what I needed it for, I wasn't really impressed enough to rave about it to others.
It has now been discarded as the rather low battery life meant that it didn't make the cut.

Maggie MSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Disappointed

After giving this product a 5 star review initially I am now changing that review. I was pleased with the epilator for about 12 months although I found the batteries were not lasting very long. However the epilator has now died completely and has been binned. There are other epilators on the market now that do a better job and do not rely on batteries. I can no longer recommend this product.

Lucky

Luckymelbourne

Better than facial waxing

A very good product which can work on facial hair ( upper lips and under chin area as well ) by rolling it. We can remove unwanted facial hair which we can't see. Also with lesser pain when compared to salon threading and waxing. The facial massage brush is an added bonus which we can even use in shower. I bought it for $69 at Harvey Norman on sale. The advanced models even have lghted mirror and a beauty pouch, but do the same job.