Braun BT5070

Braun BT5070

See the Best Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

zaman

zamanGold Coast

works like a charm

The battery in this is great. dual battery system. You can use it just after 10 minutes of charging. Comes with adjustable length combs. The charger is like a mobile charger, small and compact. easy to carry around while traveling. Fully washable. I have used it a few times and every time i feel wow - this really works very smoothly. Not very noisy also.

It feels a bit large at hand first but you will get used to it.

Oz

OzPerth, WA

Great Beard Trimmer

I bought this to replace my junk Remington trimmer
This one does it all, well designed
The dial on the back sets the trim height then a lock button stops the setting from moving unintentionally
My last Braun beard trimmer (a lovely 2xAA unit) lasted me almost 20 years before replacement
Then I bought Remington, what a waste of money (see review)
Happy with this one

Waste of money

Worst clipper I've ever come across. My shave time doubled, compared to my old cheap clipper powered by a single AA battery. Do not buy. You will definitely be disappointed. Overpriced.

John13

John13Perth, WA

Braun BT 5070 Beard Trimmer - a cut below the rest.