Braun CCR2 Clean & Renew Cartridge

Braun CCR2 Clean & Renew Cartridge

See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alec

Alecmelbourne

Good product....lousy price

Almost identical home made for about 10c... I litre of Methylated spirits + teaspoonful of lemon oil OR any fragrant oil... works perfectly!

Andrew D.

Andrew D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Braun Series Clean & Renew Cartridges

I recently was given a Braun Series 7 electric shaver as a birthday present and this range of shavers come with a charging and cleaning base unit which require the use of Braun cleaning cartridges. As far as I can tell the cleaning solution in the cartridge does a fine job of refreshing the cutter head and cleaning the whiskers out. Although I am partly through the original cartridge I decided to purchase an additional four cartridges as they were on sale at Shaver Hut and as I have purchased from this company before and been very satisfied with their service I decided to order from them again.
Cleaning solution does a good job. Reasonable price.